Search found 1561 matches

by Rosie Gray
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:08 pm
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: MINUTES RA Meeting July 16, 2018
Replies: 0
Views: 27

MINUTES RA Meeting July 16, 2018

MINUTES Representative Assembly July 16 2018 12 noon SLT (Pacific) Attending: Bagheera Kristan (LRA), Tanoujin Milestone, Kiki Whatever, Laura Azalee Citizens and friends: Boog, Pip Torok 1) Administrative Business Bagheera noted that there was concern about how long meetings run, and stated that no...
by Rosie Gray
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:40 pm
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: July 16, 2018 RA Meeting Transcript
Replies: 0
Views: 20

July 16, 2018 RA Meeting Transcript

[12:16] Bagheera Kristan: I call this meeting to order. [12:16] Bagheera Kristan: Welcome everyone. Just a reminder, if you want to speak, please add your name to the list by touching the Talking Stick on the Center Table next to the Agenda box [12:17] Bagheera Kristan: The Agenda box contains the A...
by Rosie Gray
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: CDSL 24-01 discussion outcomes table...pending...
Replies: 2
Views: 69

Re: CDSL 24-01 discussion outcomes table...pending...

Another possibility that we haven't talked about, would be to downgrade a region, if it is not performing. Locus Amoenus and Colonia Nova are both full regions that could be downgraded to homesteads if it was necessary. It would of course mean redeveloping to a simpler design. I agree with Sudane's ...
by Rosie Gray
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:50 pm
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: Agenda - RA Meeting - 12noon - Monday, July 16, 2018
Replies: 1
Views: 51

Re: Agenda - RA Meeting - 12noon - Monday, July 16, 2018

Sorry I couldn't make it due to RL. I request a 7 day vote. Hopefully someone took the notes!
by Rosie Gray
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Leaving CDS
Replies: 13
Views: 557

Re: Leaving CDS

This all makes sense to me too. One thing that might be tricky is the transfer of the Monastery building and the things in it. Ranma and Arria may have to figure that out between them. Some things are likely not transferable either, so that's another consideration. Everything can be worked out thoug...
by Rosie Gray
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Eventualities
Replies: 6
Views: 183

Re: Eventualities

Sorry I've only just seen this thread. It's a particularly busy time for me right now which is why I've not been online much, nor following these forums as closely as I usually do. Things will lighten up for me after this weekend though! Han, I hope you feel okay and get all the rest you need. You'r...
by Rosie Gray
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:19 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The need for a current SSL certificate for the website
Replies: 21
Views: 727

Re: The need for a current SSL certificate for the website

I recommend that the Chancellor contact Mizou about this. She is the only one that has access to set the certificate. She likely hasn't been able to read these forums due to RL right now, and doesn't even know that it's an issue.
by Rosie Gray
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:54 am
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: MINUTES RA Meeting June 25, 2018
Replies: 0
Views: 51

MINUTES RA Meeting June 25, 2018

MINUTES June 25th 2018 RA Meeting 1 pm SLT (pacific) Attending: Bagheera Kristan, Laura Azalee, Tanoujin Milestone, Kiki Whatever, Rosie Gray Guests: Chancellor Han Held, Citizens Lyubov and 恭子 Kyoko Meeting called to order at 1:06 pm slt 1) Administrative Business 1a) Review and approval of the Ag...
by Rosie Gray
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:46 pm
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: June 25, 2018 Transcript RA Meeting
Replies: 0
Views: 75

June 25, 2018 Transcript RA Meeting

[2018/06/25 13:06] Bagheera Kristan: I call this meeting to order [2018/06/25 13:06] Bagheera Kristan: I fixed the dates on the Agenda in the box. Do we have an review of the Agenda, anyone have any adds or changes? [2018/06/25 13:07] Bagheera Kristan: Is there a motion to approve the Agenda, then? ...
by Rosie Gray
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:55 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Leaving CDS
Replies: 13
Views: 557

Re: Leaving CDS

Ranma Tardis wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Can I get an update to the status of the Monastery.
Arria said in her initial announcement that it would be August that she will divest of the Monastery. As far as I know, that's the only update.
by Rosie Gray
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:15 am
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: MINUTES RA Meeting June 18 2018
Replies: 0
Views: 151

MINUTES RA Meeting June 18 2018

MINUTES RA Meeting held June 18, 2018[/b] 10:00 AM SLT Meeting called to order at 10:16 am SLT 1) Administrative Business 1a) Review and approval of the Agenda It was noted that nothing could be voted on during this meeting since there had been no notecard in world 24 hours in advance to announce t...
by Rosie Gray
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:45 am
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: June 18, 2018 RA Transcript
Replies: 0
Views: 120

June 18, 2018 RA Transcript

[2018/06/18 10:16] Bagheera Kristan: okay - good morning everyone. Welcome to the RA meeting [2018/06/18 10:16] Bagheera Kristan: I am calling this meeting to order [2018/06/18 10:16] Bagheera Kristan: The Agenda is in the box on the table - please touch the box to receive the Agenda [2018/06/18 10:...
by Rosie Gray
Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The need for a current SSL certificate for the website
Replies: 21
Views: 727

Re: The need for a current SSL certificate for the website

That's exactly how it works on HostPapa too. But as I said before, it doesn't include the 'padlock'.
by Rosie Gray
Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:30 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The need for a current SSL certificate for the website
Replies: 21
Views: 727

Re: The need for a current SSL certificate for the website

Perhaps there is help from Bluehost that Mizou can get. I note that on the servers that I use through HostPapa that there is an auto-certificate generated for each of my sites. It doesn't supply the padlock, but it also doesn't give that warning that we are getting with the CDS site. On HostPapa it'...
by Rosie Gray
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The need for a current SSL certificate for the website
Replies: 21
Views: 727

Re: The need for a current SSL certificate for the website

If we need to have an SSL certificate for the website, then are we looking at one for the forums too? Anyway, Mizou would need to be the one to install it, so she would need to be involved in this discussion.

Go to advanced search