Search found 1483 matches

by Rosie Gray
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:08 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: agenda for RA meeting 20-January-2018
Replies: 20
Views: 232

Re: agenda for RA meeting 20-January-2018

Ack... yes it all comes back to me now! Thanks for posting those links, Sylvia.
by Rosie Gray
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: agenda for RA meeting 20-January-2018
Replies: 20
Views: 232

Re: agenda for RA meeting 20-January-2018

My main objection is making the sims dependent on their own revenue. The CDS is based off of the European model of being dependent on each other and not the American model of self dependence. I see the CDS as one and not a collection of separate sims. If the CDS was in financial trouble, we can com...
by Rosie Gray
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:39 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: CDS Law Library
Replies: 8
Views: 111

Re: CDS Law Library

I noticed those some time ago, and thought it was an excellent use of the space. It adds that in-world interest that is so important for the community, and for visitors to the CDS.
by Rosie Gray
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:45 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New Fachwerks available, made by Mizou
Replies: 5
Views: 77

New Fachwerks available, made by Mizou

Mizous Fachwerks_001.jpg Mizou Vavoom has kindly made available to CDS citizens some new fachwerks that she has made specifically to fit the small parcels inside the walls of Neufreistadt. It is a 28 LI building, that includes a number plate, and window boxes that have a rezzer for either snow or r...
by Rosie Gray
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:05 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: agenda for RA meeting 20-January-2018
Replies: 20
Views: 232

Re: agenda for RA meeting 20-January-2018

I've never been a fan of this law either. Situations such as this need to be reviewed based on time and circumstance, in my view.
by Rosie Gray
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:51 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Do we want to buy prims and raise tier in LA & AM?
Replies: 3
Views: 61

Re: Do we want to buy prims and raise tier in LA & AM?

Have to say I agree with Sylvia, probably because I've just gone to a nice big parcel on AM that has plenty of prims and I'm not so keen on paying more for it. ;)
by Rosie Gray
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:06 pm
Forum: Business, Commerce and the Economy
Topic: December report and some notes
Replies: 4
Views: 102

Re: December report and some notes

Thanks for all of this important information, Sudane!
by Rosie Gray
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Next RA meeting 06-January-2018
Replies: 4
Views: 212

Re: Next RA meeting 06-January-2018

I'm a bit confused as to when the meeting is, Ranma. Here on the forums, you've said that the meeting is at 11 am SLT, and on the notecard you sent out in a CDS group, the notecard says 11 am SLT. However, the announcement itself in the CDS group says 9 am SLT. Can you please clarify? Thanks.
by Rosie Gray
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 am
Forum: Executive Branch Announcements
Topic: Please take this Survey
Replies: 0
Views: 48

Please take this Survey

Happy New Year 2018 to everyone!

If you haven't already done so, please kindly take this short survey about viewer preferences, and other grids. There are only 10 quick questions, so it won't take more than 2 minutes to complete. Thank you so much. https://cdsdemocracy.org/survey/
by Rosie Gray
Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:37 pm
Forum: Executive Branch Announcements
Topic: Proposed Budget December 2017 - May 2018
Replies: 1
Views: 63

Re: Proposed Budget December 2017 - May 2018

Sadly, I will not be able to attend the RA meeting tomorrow because I have had guests from out of town arrive. I hope that the RA will review the budget and be able to vote on it. Some notes: I haven't made a separate marketing budget yet because I want to meet with the PIO team first and develop a ...
by Rosie Gray
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:58 am
Forum: Executive Branch Announcements
Topic: Proposed Budget December 2017 - May 2018
Replies: 1
Views: 63

Proposed Budget December 2017 - May 2018

Please have a look at this draft budget for the CDS December 2017 - May 2018 that I will present at the next RA meeting.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing Sorry it's not possible to embed it in this posting!
by Rosie Gray
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:41 pm
Forum: Sim and City Planning
Topic: Road Committee Work
Replies: 8
Views: 228

Re: Road Committee Work

Great discussion about alphabet! I would have no problem with the use of the alpha from the language set that the regional names are reflecting (aka German for NFS, Italian for LA, etc.) for road names, but I would really hate for us to go the way of the ASCII where it ends up some fanciful curlicue...
by Rosie Gray
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:52 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Another congratulations!
Replies: 2
Views: 72

Re: Another congratulations!

Thanks very much! I look forward to working with everyone for the betterment of CDS and its citizens. :D
by Rosie Gray
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Congratulations
Replies: 3
Views: 88

Re: Congratulations

Thanks so much, it is an honour!
by Rosie Gray
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:39 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The seed of a proposal for growing CDS
Replies: 11
Views: 194

Re: The seed of a proposal for growing CDS

[quote="Sylvia Tamalyn" post_id=46313 time=1510412728 user_id=15829] That reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask for some time: What is the situation with the MoCA? Do the exhibits ever change? Who runs the place? I did a bit of searching here in the forums and it seems to be owned by a ...

Go to advanced search