Search found 347 matches

by Tanoujin Milestone
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:56 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Leaving CDS
Replies: 13
Views: 557

Re: Leaving CDS

I see no reason for the RA to intervene if our honourable citizens agree to transfer their property using the „sell to a specific person“ function of the „about land“ tab. We have seen times when the land market was strong and private sales were the norm. IMO the whole transaction can be managed by ...
by Tanoujin Milestone
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:14 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Initial RA Meeting
Replies: 16
Views: 478

Re: Initial RA Meeting

Yes Ranma. Last Tuesday. Swearing in of Laura, Rosie and Bags, LRA: Bags, Archivist: Rosie, Pro Tempore: Tan
No other agenda items, possibly therefore no transcript or minutes in case you miss them.
by Tanoujin Milestone
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:09 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Call for Agenda items - Next RA meeting is June 18th at 10am
Replies: 4
Views: 230

Re: Call for Agenda items - Next RA meeting is June 18th at 10am

I remember you prepared a presentation for discussion of the Responsible Estate Management Act. Maybe we should go on with that topic.
by Tanoujin Milestone
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:44 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Initial RA Meeting
Replies: 16
Views: 478

Re: Initial RA Meeting

Tuesday, June 12th at 10:30 am works for Kiki too. Seems everyone can attend then, while Laura is not sure about Saturday. Do we agree on Tuesday?
by Tanoujin Milestone
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:02 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Initial RA Meeting
Replies: 16
Views: 478

Re: Initial RA Meeting

I will ask Kiki if Tuesday June 12th at 10:30 works for her, thank you so far!
by Tanoujin Milestone
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Initial RA Meeting
Replies: 16
Views: 478

Initial RA Meeting

Hi all and especially Laura, Rosie and Bagheera, I am posting this in general because I do not know if every Representative has posting rights in Assembly announcements already. We need to reschedule the initial meeting of the RA. The Dean asked me to organize something, but I confess I can not wrap...
by Tanoujin Milestone
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:06 am
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: Minutes - RA Meeting 21 April 2018
Replies: 0
Views: 42

Minutes - RA Meeting 21 April 2018

1a) Agenda unanimously approved 9:16 1b) Minutes [trancript incomplete, seems to be approved] 1c) Executive Report Rosie reported one replacement build by Sudane is placed inside the NFS city walls, the other, by Rosie, is close to be finished. Bagheera commented there is still a problem with the bo...
by Tanoujin Milestone
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:40 am
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: Transcript - RA Meeting 21 April 2018
Replies: 0
Views: 38

Transcript - RA Meeting 21 April 2018

[09:16] Ranma Tardis: first thing is to approve the agenda [09:16] Bagheera Kristan: Motion to approve [09:16] Laura Azalee: second [09:16] Ranma Tardis: vote please [09:16] Bagheera Kristan: aye [09:16] Laura Azalee: aye [09:16] Ranma Tardis: aye [09:16] Bagheera Kristan: raises hand [09:16] Ranma ...
by Tanoujin Milestone
Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:30 am
Forum: Representative Assembly Discussion
Topic: Tan requests 7 day vote
Replies: 0
Views: 90

Tan requests 7 day vote

I am sorry, I will not be able to attend the RA meeting of April 21 9am. Family issues keep me busy out of town. Please grant me a 7 day vote and make sure a transcript is kept. Thank you!
by Tanoujin Milestone
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:47 am
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: Minutes - RA Meeting 24 March 2018
Replies: 0
Views: 113

Minutes - RA Meeting 24 March 2018

In attendance: Ranma Tardis (LRA), Laura Azalea (RA), Bagheera Kristan (RA), Tanoujin Milestone (RA), Rosie Gray (Chancellor), Sudane Erato (Treasurer), Lilith Ivory (Dean of SC), Kyoto (Public Information Officer), Brooke Brandenburg, Oakwood Nightfire, Em Warden 1) Meeting called to order (9:11) 1...
by Tanoujin Milestone
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:44 am
Forum: Representative Assembly Announcements
Topic: Transcript - RA Meeting 24 March 2018
Replies: 0
Views: 77

Transcript - RA Meeting 24 March 2018

[09:11] Ranma Tardis: I call the RA meeting to order [09:11] Rosie Gray: oh hi Oakwood ㋡ [09:11] Laura Azalee: hello Oakwood [09:11] Ranma Tardis: first item on the agenda is to review and approve the agenda [09:12] Ranma Tardis: it is in the box [09:12] Bagheera Kristan: I motion to approve the age...
by Tanoujin Milestone
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: A new proposal regarding land within the NFS walls
Replies: 21
Views: 521

Re: A new proposal regarding land within the NFS walls

I like the idea of "densifying" the area and anchoring the builds to public land, as parcels become available or owners want their houses redone, no objection here, seems like a progress to me. The approach to have renters is interesting as well, but i would have some questions about that, mostly of...
by Tanoujin Milestone
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:47 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: forum discussion re: Review of CDSL 24-01 Responsible Estate Management Act Discussion
Replies: 27
Views: 824

Re: forum discussion re: Review of CDSL 24-01 Responsible Estate Management Act Discussion

I crashed and can not log back, tried for 30 minutes now. I am afraid we have to reschedule.
by Tanoujin Milestone
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: forum discussion re: Review of CDSL 24-01 Responsible Estate Management Act Discussion
Replies: 27
Views: 824

Re: forum discussion re: Review of CDSL 24-01 Responsible Estate Management Act Discussion

And what do you do in case we have to sell a region to survive, Ranma? Invent a process on the fly?

Go to advanced search