NFS W Design Proposals and recommendation from LUC

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: NFS W Design Proposals and recommendation from LUC

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

This plan is up for consideration at the RA meeting later today.

The Land Development Act requires me to "identify tier rate per plot" and "breakdown of income based on occupancy of private parcels to include ‘break even’ point" and, I assume, "prim count for Region (single, double, triple etc)".

I have reviewed the material provided by Gaius and confirm that it is a sound plan. The tier rates per plot are in line with the guidelines Trebor developed (i.e. approximately US$ 0.03 per prim). The income breakdown means we need a 74% occupancy rate to break even which is suitably conservative and in line with our existing regions. As has been described here, the prim count is a bit unusual at around 1.78 but this is also in line with current practice where Monastery region has a non-standard prim multiplier.

I note the discussion here about altering the prim multiplier and elsewhere about setbacks v. buffer strips between plots. While changes to the current plan may have their merits, I think we must accept that these will inevitably lead to a delay. I leave it to others to judge whether the changes mooted are worth the delay that would be caused and how much of a delay that would involve.

From my perspective, the Executive Branch has completed all of the tasks required of it at this point and the RA is free at its meeting later today to take us to the next stage.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Widget Whiteberry
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: NFS W Design Proposals and recommendation from LUC

Post by Widget Whiteberry »

setbacks v. buffer strips between plots

Worth the delay, I think. Josie has laid out the advantages, all of which make huge sense to me.

Return to “General Discussion”