next RA meeting

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ranma Tardis
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

next RA meeting

Post by Ranma Tardis »

I have not received anything on doodle, so I am directing the picking of a meeting time on the forums.

I am having a lot of medical problems which equal problems with scheduling during the week. Since most ra members can make it on saturday perhaps it needs to be done in the morning Pacific time.

How about 8am Saturday 16, which makes it 5pm Berlin Time. This will allow people to go out in the evening in Europe.

Does this work?

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: next RA meeting

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

The suggested time works for me, Ranma. Nevertheless I recommend you check your spam folder to find an invitation to the doodle poll by Bagheera via email. If there is nothing it would be good to IM her and try again to get the invitation.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Bagheera
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Bagheera »

Ranma - I sent you a link inworld after the RA meeting as well as by email. I will also send you a private message using the forum messaging here for the link. Saturday morning looks good between 9am and the start of the Inaugural Ball at 12noon for Tan, Gaius and me (according to the Doodle poll) but it might be helpful for you to see the results...

Usually I Dislike a Cloud Sky
Tonight I Realize That a Cloud Sky
Makes Me Appreciate the Light of the Moon
- impromptu poem composed by Gen'i
as depicted in Yoshitoshi's 100 Aspects of the Moon
Ranma Tardis
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Ranma Tardis »

I found your Im and responded on Doodle. I was at the VA hospital for the last two days and missed it.

So the next RA meeting will be on 16 December at 9am Pacific or Linden time.

Return to “General Discussion”