Anzere Infohub

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Anzere Infohub

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

Soon after you read this, Anzere's infohub should be set to the Land Verwaltung group, with name and description appropriately changed. Just have to wait for Torley to get the time. :)

While, for the moment, the infohub remains "my baby", anyone in the LW group can set things out. Furthermore, if anyone is interested in taking over updates - I'll have to rewrite much of the info, and set out Dianne's new flags, and I'd like to replace the current build with something not slapped together in a hurry like I did - please, give me a holler. I can't know that someone wants to do something if you don't tell me!

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Anzere Infohub

Post by Ashcroft Burnham »

[quote="Aliasi Stonebender":1dh00xoa]Soon after you read this, Anzere's infohub should be set to the Land Verwaltung group, with name and description appropriately changed. Just have to wait for Torley to get the time. :)

While, for the moment, the infohub remains "my baby", anyone in the LW group can set things out. Furthermore, if anyone is interested in taking over updates - I'll have to rewrite much of the info, and set out Dianne's new flags, and I'd like to replace the current build with something not slapped together in a hurry like I did - please, give me a holler. I can't know that someone wants to do something if you don't tell me![/quote:1dh00xoa]

I'm interested in doing signposts for it. IM me in world and we can discuss it.

Ashcroft Burnham

Where reason fails, all hope is lost.
Dianne
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Post by Dianne »

I will take a look at it the next time I am online. I could certainly switch the fachwerks over but it might be nice to have a representative sampling of dif kinds of fachwerks. It might make sense to match some of the walls to the new walls also and a "company store" would be brilliant if you ask me.

=======
insert clever signature here
Claude Desmoulins
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

RE: Company Store

Post by Claude Desmoulins »

There may be LL rules about keeping infohubs noncommercial, I don't know. I would be more inclined to be low key here, if there's any doubt.

Dianne
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Re: RE: Company Store

Post by Dianne »

[quote="Claude Desmoulins":2vzesn47]There may be LL rules about keeping infohubs noncommercial, I don't know. I would be more inclined to be low key here, if there's any doubt.[/quote:2vzesn47]Good point. I think we could offer NStadt branded [b:2vzesn47]freebies[/b:2vzesn47] though as the Linden hubs do that at least.

=======
insert clever signature here
Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: RE: Company Store

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

[quote="Dianne":273z4swc][quote="Claude Desmoulins":273z4swc]There may be LL rules about keeping infohubs noncommercial, I don't know. I would be more inclined to be low key here, if there's any doubt.[/quote:273z4swc]Good point. I think we could offer NStadt branded [b:273z4swc]freebies[/b:273z4swc] though as the Linden hubs do that at least.[/quote:273z4swc]

I do that currently, with some of the old Nburg freebies, and the Lindens have not complained. Basically, so long as it's a freebie, no worries.

Return to “General Discussion”