CDS The history,land,laws an the people.

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Lady observer
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

CDS The history,land,laws an the people.

Post by Lady observer »

Dear CDS,
When i first came here,i walked about admiring the beauty this place held,The history it carries,an knew right away i wanted to become part of this. So i took roots,an spend my time an money
here ,The place i call home. I did not come here to try an take over ,lol or arrange a group to invade lol. I admired CDS. I have such a great deep passion ,an enjoy my learning experiance,an history lessons
i get from what i call my cds elders,not that they are old....but their wisdom,an how long they have been here, learning the laws,an some taking the time,to tell me about the old days. As i see it i am the student,in learning,an becoming part of the community. I think of CDS as a whole person, The RA an Bags has the head of the body,The sims parts of the body(legs arms etc). The castle and its history ,the heart beat. An the people as being the spinal cord,the back bone of cds. When one place is being effected in some way, the body sends the message to the head alerting it hey...fix this. lol.
We the people ARE the people,an i say this because.....we need to reunite..be come one as a whole,not clicks here an there,...but agree to disagree. Because a place divided against its self cannot stand
but it will fall. There is a gap between people ,an it needs to mend,an this stuff must stop. Learn to respect each other,an be better to one another. I do not care what religion you are,or if you have any at all. That is you an i am me. what you put in your homes, yards, or stores ,should be your business,an stop the nick picking. We have a church in cds for goodness sakes an have you ever asked yourself
was it ever used? Or should we put an do not enter sign in it because it might offend someone? These are the litle things that are tearing cds apart. Once again...AGREE to DISAGREE. We as people
will never see eye to eye on all things.....that's where learning to be humble comes in. We are here in cds why????? because we chose to be here,we chose to be a community,that oneness,an in ordr to have that we must have what we call "WILL" .With WILL, then order, respect, caring an loving one another will fall into place.....but only if you the people will allow it,an with out this we have nothing.
So i have a new hope...It takes just that 1 person,to make that difference,an you must start with yourself. When your unsure of where your heart, an passion lies...ask yourself this question....would you
defend cds? if it was to ever be taken away what fight would you have in you...an i tell you this,you would see everyone become 1 united huge bunch citizens..standing tall an standing up for your home.
Thats the way it should be always.
I for one would love to see cds grow,oooopppssss, now that scares some of you why??? They fear of loosing control? Fear should never be apart of cds,because if your doing your job right to begin with, an being allllllllllllllllllllll you can be, greeting new people, being pleasant,then you will be loved by the people,respected by the people,who will want to keep you in that RA or any other assigned position. The doors should be opened ,an people friendly,an not rude,avoiding hellos in local,etc,an yesss i have seen this...not good at all. This thing about land...This is my view point,no one should ever be able to say you cant sell your own land or decide by thier own powers who can or cannot have it. That to me is showing you want to gain more control ....thats not yours. This goes back to the fear of new people coming into cds. Where there is insecurities...then something needs to be fixed. Being the younger generation of cds, the elders need to be the perfect example this includes RA meetings.
Im sorry to say,but there lies a whole lot of lack of respect in them meetings. I dont care what kind of beef you have with each other...you need to drop them feelings at the door step,an come in as adults
an aim to get things done. The little remarks in local, the pointing of fingers on who did this who said that ,REALLY? is that what we are here for? I dont care who you like or dont like,you need to show our RA an BAGS alot of respect. I do mean each an EVERY member. When there is hectic in that room.....you cant get to the heart of what needs to be said or done. I also feel before our meetings we need to say our anthem our pledge to our flag. Whats the point in having one, if we never use it? Maybe that will refresh our minds of why we are CDS? Laws being changed? who do they truly benefit? If they benefit for all the people of cds i see no problem,but to change it so that it may benefit 1 or 2? To me ,in rl when they vote in a president, he doesnt resid in his own home...but lives in the white house.
Where in cds...can we say that we have that? A landing point to say hey....this is where the head is stationed at? In my view point an only a future suggestion,i feel that our main RA not electives should have a place of this. I feel that another sim should be purchased after LA is done, an bought next to the castle, so when we look out them castle doors, we see what? A beautiful maze garden, an nice huge ballroom so we dont have to have places rezzed in the air for events. A wall of history from pictures ,history , of past ,an present info,posted there. The names of all who live here an help made cds what it is today. Those who have passed away in rl as well. All this needs to be documented on this wall . Last but least the homes of our Chanc.an RA who may dwell an live thier until thier term is up. This is an appointed job that needs to have special attentions.Little rewards ,of appreciation for being there for the people.
I would like to see a little cds newspaper..with reminders of meetings an sl rezz days or anniversaries,New comers names an reminding the people to welcome them. Or set a sign in someones yard as the prettiest yard of the month,good citizens awards,little things to say hey you are appreciated, or we thank you,an everyone deserves that. I have had a great pleasure of meeting alot of wonderful people here in cds, an i do respect each an everyone of you. You all are different in every way, an i respect that. I will never judge anyone,nor will i ever say anything bad nor talk about anyone. I think highly of each an everyone, Though we may not see eye to eye on all things,that doesnt mean i would ever change my feelings,that mean to me....we can agree to disagree an still be one as the people of CDS.
I hope that in 5, 10 or 15 years from now if im still alive lol that one day i may be part of the generation to carry on as a citizen of CDS an be a good example,an a deep root of my home.
I thank you for your time of reading,how i feel about things, an what i have seen,an experianced here an what i would like to see here. Take care,an blessings to you all.

Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: CDS The history,land,laws an the people.

Post by Garnet Psaltery »

There is much food for thought in what you say. Don't be too dismayed by current bickerings, though. I think the elders are grumpy because one or two people have been busily stirring things, and everybody breaks at some point. I love your idea for a new sim, full of delights for the eye, and memories. I agree if we can work together (with no hidden agenda) things can improve. Please hold on to that passion. :)

Lady observer
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Lady observer »

Thank you so much Miss Garnet,for taking the time to write here,I appreciate that so much.

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Lady observer

I started reading your post this morning. After the first few sentences I passed the device to Ceasar for him to read it to me. I listened with tears of great joy and a sense of peace that is indescribable. What a blessing to have fresh eyes on our village :) eyes that have been able to see through the struggles and see the good that is cds shine through to the endless possibilities of what a group of people working toward a noble goal can achieve. Your words bring back a hope and a vision for the future that respects the past. Should it come to fruition, and I hope it does, we can visualize the dream and passion of the many hearts and minds who have worked to make CDS not only what it is, but more importantly, a stepping stone for what it can become. And how as you said, any one person can show up no matter who they are and what they believe and participate and join in and be a part of this body we call home.

Posts like yours make it all worthwhile.

Bless you lady o. May peace be with you
Cleo

Cleo
Lady observer
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Lady observer »

Thank you Mrs.Cleo for taking the time to read an comment. It is so much appreciated. Have a blessed day as well.

Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

One thing you might consider, perhaps, Lady observer, is changing your display name to let everyone know who you are in CDS. We'd love to welcome you properly in the community but it's harder when we have to guess. :D

Lady observer
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Lady observer »

Thank you ,I am Tandra Jupiter (DarkMatter)

Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Welcome, Tandra.

Lady observer
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Lady observer »

Thank you Miss Garnet,pleasure too meet you as well

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Tandra,

As you and the citizens who live in LA have requested. ...

A Town Hall meeting will be hosted by the Chancellor

at Bagheera's Library in LA

at 3:30 PM tomorrow January 17th at 2014.

All citizens of Locus Amenous are urged to attend.

Cleo

Return to “General Discussion”