Locus Amoenus - Land Availability

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Bagheera
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Locus Amoenus - Land Availability

Post by Bagheera »

Dear Citizens -

I was told by the RA to look at how Jamie had sold/distributed land when the sim was new and it seems he just requested a list of people who wanted land and went from there - beginning with current citizens having priority - then anyone - then whatever left set for sale on the open market.

So, please send me a notecard inworld (NOTECARD please, so I do not lose it) and send me an IM to let me know you sent the notecard (so I can confirm I have it) telling me which of the following would be a parcel (or parcels) you are interested in.

Land that will become available in Locus Amoenus very soon.
= = = = = = = =
Zone C: (Countryside). Residential only. Commercial activity is prohibited. Structures may be no taller than 20m. Buildings in this zone should resemble styles found in rural central Italy. 20% of the plot of land will be open space, patio, forested, pond, garden or agriculture. There must be a minimum of 3 trees per 1024m2 of plot area.

Soon to be available:
THREE Estate sized parcels on the cliffs overlooking the Northern sea, each being: 1232m / 28x44 dimensions / 562 prims
= = = = = = = =
Zone F: (Fishing Village). Mixed commercial and residential, small in scale, restricted to the original buildings (pre-fabs) created for them, or rebuilds as specifically approved by the Chancellor.

Soon to be available:
SEVEN village buildings - each being 256meters / minimum 50 prims available (possibly more, depending on the build supplied)
= = = = = = = =
Zone unspecified - possibly F or a new definition pending by the RA: Liveaboard Boat parcels

Soon to be available:
THREE 384 meters / 12x32 slips
FOUR 288meters / 12x24 slips
= = = = = = = =

Thank you!

Bagheera Kristan
Chancellor

Usually I Dislike a Cloud Sky
Tonight I Realize That a Cloud Sky
Makes Me Appreciate the Light of the Moon
- impromptu poem composed by Gen'i
as depicted in Yoshitoshi's 100 Aspects of the Moon
Bagheera
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Locus Amoenus - Land Availability

Post by Bagheera »

The buildings for the fishing village builds are making good progress - my thanks to Ludo and Ceasar. If you want to put in an advance request for one of these 256 parcels, please send me a notecard in-world. I will be setting them for sale on Friday, March 28th at 12noon. Advance requests will be set to only sell to the person who requested that parcel for 1 week, then will revert to general sale (if unpurchased) on April 4th. All other parcels will be put up for general sale on Friday, March 28th at 12noon. Thank you.

Usually I Dislike a Cloud Sky
Tonight I Realize That a Cloud Sky
Makes Me Appreciate the Light of the Moon
- impromptu poem composed by Gen'i
as depicted in Yoshitoshi's 100 Aspects of the Moon

Return to “General Discussion”