Onward to a finished LA

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Onward to a finished LA

Post by Cadence Theas »

Hi Bags,

I read the transcript of the RA meeting today February 15th (I wanted to attend, but could not), and was really really pleased at what I read. That you are staying on and that you are reaching out to people with experience and commitment to finish LA, starting with Sudane and the terraforming.

You probably are not interested in what I have to say after my having been so critical (and probably undiplomatic), but I think what you said today in the RA is an example of the sort of leadership that we should expect in CDS and I am glad to see you leading this.

As much as I would like to be a part of the new LA, I do know that I use too many prims, and that there are better builders who use mesh very effectively, so I won’t volunteer. But I am rooting for a collaborative sim that all of us can feel part of, if not in the building, then in the celebration of a job well done.

You can invite me to start the celebratory bonfire when it is ready to be inaugurated :)

Best and congratulations,

Cadence

Bagheera
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Onward to a finished LA

Post by Bagheera »

Thank you, Cadence! I appreciate your good wishes and your open hand. There are a number of things you do VERY well...if it isn't too impertinent for me to say, I always thought you'd take to jewelry making because it feeds to all your strengths and prim count isn't an issue (it is also an area of building I absolutely admire, so take this as a huge compliment, even if you don't pursue it).

I am going to start a new thread to post updates on LA, so that it doesn't get lost in the forum shuffle.. but thank you again.

Usually I Dislike a Cloud Sky
Tonight I Realize That a Cloud Sky
Makes Me Appreciate the Light of the Moon
- impromptu poem composed by Gen'i
as depicted in Yoshitoshi's 100 Aspects of the Moon

Return to “General Discussion”