LRA: Don't Want New Sim--Newbies May Not Vote For Me!

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

JerryDon Lane
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

LRA: Don't Want New Sim--Newbies May Not Vote For Me!

Post by JerryDon Lane »

Well, this is the gist of what she just posted in regard to why she seems so hesitant in doing the will of the people who overwhelmingly voted that a new sim be purchased by the new 21st RA.

Cadence said: "I am concerned about other possible motives to get the sim up right away without the responsible analyses that such a project requires. I am referring to the chat that was recently published in the forum where Cleo was concerned about the need to get new people in to ensure that they (presumably Ceasar as chancellor, and she in the RA) stay in power next term."

I'm quite surprised that she doesn't understand that the analyses has been done, the people have spoken, and that property is being sold quite fairly by the Chancellor's office in that ALL people are notified in advance when it is to be sold and if there is high demand for a given plot, a fair and impartial random number generator is used to select the winner regardless of political views.

It seems that Cadence fails to understand that she must be fair and friendly to our newcomers in order to receive their votes because it is true: they are not members of the elite who will just automatically vote for her.

The time has come that CDS be governed by the people, not by a small group of elitists who continue to vote themselves into office time and time again trying to keep OUT legitimate voters who only want true democracy.

Change is here......Let's keep it rolling......Power to the People!!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government — lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. Patrick Henry

Return to “General Discussion”