New Sim Commission Discussions 2014 - general overview.

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

New Sim Commission Discussions 2014 - general overview.

Post by Rosie Gray »

We had a really productive first in-world meeting of citizens to discuss the questions of what a new sim or sims would look like, and put forward ideas. This is in addition to the survey the commission has already conducted. There will be more meetings to follow. Please look here http://forums.slcds.info/viewforum.php?f=53 for further announcements and background on the commission.

But let's bring the discussion to the forums as well. I will start threads for a few of the different topics so that we can keep the threads focused as much as possible. If anyone would like to start a new thread along these lines that has not already been started, please use the same format for the subject line; example: (New Sim Commission Discussions 2014 - addition idea here), we can keep these ideas easy to follow! Thank you for your cooperation with this and for all the great participation!

Last edited by Rosie Gray on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: New Sim Commission Discussions 2014 - general overview.

Post by michelmanen »

Congrats on a well-run, productive and fun meeting Rosie. This is how all issues should be discussed and meetings run ;) A pleasure to be there ;)

Return to “General Discussion”