New Sim Commission Discussions 2014 - NFS West ideas

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

New Sim Commission Discussions 2014 - NFS West ideas

Post by Rosie Gray »

Let's discuss specific ideas for NFS West here (a sim at NFS west would fill in the gap beside NFS and Monastery, and finishing the current landmass rectangle).

Reference: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5429

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: New Sim Commission Discussions 2014 - NFS West ideas

Post by Sudane Erato »

Sorry I couldn't make any of the commission meetings about this, except for part of the first one. But I'd like to say again that I am strongly in favor of Timo Gufler's proposal for NFS West, configured to be very much like AM and Monastery, which have both been very popular sims. It could be either a full sim or a homestead, though a full sim would have the potential to hold a lot more residents and cost only US$170 more per month. So it may be the better choice.

I think Trebor's proposed Tier and Prim bill should be passed and applied to this new sim, as that will provide a more secure economic basis.

I don't think that NFS West is a good place for a University... I think that should be the focus of NFS East. Rather, NYS West should be configured more like AM and Monastery, which are both solidly residential focused.

NFS West should NOT be brought down to sea level, as that is completely contrary to any of the master plans. The south is mountains. The north, and especially the northwest, is the sea.

These are my "votes" for the new sim.

Sudane....................

Last edited by Sudane Erato on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*** Confirmed Grump ***
Profile: http://bit.ly/p9ASqg
cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Sudane,
Is a full sim really only US $170 a month?

Sudane Erato wrote:

Sorry I couldn't make any of the commission meetings about this, except for part of the first one. But I'd like to say again that I am strongly in favor of Timo Gufler's proposal for NFS West, configured to be very much like AM and Monastery, which have both been very popular sims. It could be either a full sim or a homestead, though a full sim would have the potential to hold a lot more residents and cost only US$170 per month. So it may be the better choice.

I think Trebor's proposed Tier and Prim bill should be passed and applied to this new sim, as that will provide a more secure economic basis.

I don't think that NFS West is a good place for a University... I think that should be the focus of NFS East. Rather, NYS West should be configured more like AM and Monastery, which are both solidly residential focused.

NFS West should NOT be brought down to sea level, as that is completely contrary to any of the master plans. The south is mountains. The north, and especially the northwest, is the sea.

Cleo
Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Sudane Erato »

$170/month more than a homestead.

*** Confirmed Grump ***
Profile: http://bit.ly/p9ASqg
Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Bromo Ivory »

A new region (full) is $295/mo. in tier

cleopatraxigalia wrote:

Sudane,
Is a full sim really only US $170 a month?

Sudane Erato wrote:

Sorry I couldn't make any of the commission meetings about this, except for part of the first one. But I'd like to say again that I am strongly in favor of Timo Gufler's proposal for NFS West, configured to be very much like AM and Monastery, which have both been very popular sims. It could be either a full sim or a homestead, though a full sim would have the potential to hold a lot more residents and cost only US$170 per month. So it may be the better choice.

==
"Nenia peno nek provo donos lakton de bovo."

Return to “General Discussion”