Estate Management Update

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sylvia Tamalyn
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Estate Management Update

Post by Sylvia Tamalyn »

This will be a quick update as I am about to go into a training session with Emilia, our newest EM. :) I just now read the transcript from today's RA meeting and see that Em expressed concern about the parcels not always being accurately labeled as to whether or not they are available. I want to address that so everyone knows that the Executive team is already on the case.

As it happens, I have been going through every parcel in every region, but since I have only been EM for 10 days, it is a project not quite done. ;) There are indeed a handful of parcels that should have been set for sale, should not have been showing as available, etc. This sort of thing will happen from time to time when you have mere mortals in charge. But I am diligently correcting the issues, and I believe before I go to bed tonight, we will be current!

However, if at any time you come across a parcel you believe needs to be reviewed, please send me a notecard with the parcel information and the possible error that you have found, and I will gladly take a look. Thank you all for your patience while I complete my little clean up project! :)

ETA: I have purposely held two parcels aside in LA for Emilia to practice setting them for sale. They are the last two stragglers that need "fixing" at this time.

Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Estate Management Update

Post by Sudane Erato »

Just a small note to add to Sylvia's very thorough review. We have locked (and taken the parcels off market) R3, R4, R5, R6, R7 and R8 in CN in anticipation of the approval and launch of the CN project by the RA (The LUC has yet to send a proposal to them for approval). The parcels were all vacant, and since the project would involve extensive re-parceling and re-configuration of that section, and since there appeared to be great enthusiasm for the ideas expressed, I felt that the opportunity presented by the total vacancy should be taken, and everything locked, pending the approval. (Whew... that's a long sentence!)

Sudane............

*** Confirmed Grump ***
Profile: http://bit.ly/p9ASqg
Kyoko
Pundit
Pundit

Re: Estate Management Update

Post by Kyoko »

And thanks to Sylvia, both for her exemplary service in cleaning us up AND for supporting the Fishing Village project in CN. We in the Executive Branch are looking forward to that new development very much.

CDS Citizen

Return to “General Discussion”