A small update...

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

A small update...

Post by Sudane Erato »

Some of you have visited, and made very generous comments about, my little Chapel of Women which is over my sim in New England. This is just a small notice that it has moved. You can reach it easily by clicking on the little notice board that I have around in various places, inviting you to visit the Grail Chapel / a broken balance / a chapel of women. There is one in the Sanctuary of Women in Colonia Nova and another at the little chapel on the cliff over my land in Neufreistadt. One link on the sign takes you to the web page, and the other to the Chapel itself.

And please, if you find any other signs that I have forgotten (which is ENTIRELY possible!), the link will take you to the old place of course, where I've located a link to the new place. Please, if you find one, please let me know so I can fix it!

The hall above the new chapel location is off limits, as it is my primary personal space. But I am thinking of having a party of CDS-ers and inviting everyone to come explore it... it's getting pretty extensive.

Sudane...................

*** Confirmed Grump ***
Profile: http://bit.ly/p9ASqg

Return to “General Discussion”