Financial Reporting bill
- The reps were asked to put this on the RA agenda because the faction members support it (see previous summary).
- Sleazy asked some questions to poll the feelings about how the proposed system with its 'free-er land market' would affect the CDS. 2/3rds of the present members (including two representatives) had no or few concerns about the effects of the new system. Therefor Sleazy concluded that the CSDF should support the proposal.
- Some new arguments were mentioned, like:
* RL incorp. for the CDS (non profit) is probably the only way of solving dependency on the Estate Owner.
* RL incorp. may put us in the unpleasant situation where many CDS laws need to be approved a lawyer in RL.
* Some discussion on IP rights in the RA can be found here, and some of Justice's comments on this topic were mailed to CSDF members.
* Delia proposed to take this question to Harvard's Berkman center for law, in SL. They study the metaverse and also SL <--> RL interaction.