NFS School - Clarification of Chancellors actions

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ceasar Xigalia
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

NFS School - Clarification of Chancellors actions

Post by Ceasar Xigalia »

Sudane Erato wrote:

Because of changes made by the Chancellor to the Land Verwaltung group, the land-owning group of the CDS, the Guild has been rendered unable to use its home at the NFS School, on which it has paid tier since it was donated to the Guild by me in around 2007. According, we have moved the Guild home to 2005 Kendrastrasse, which is accessible both from Kendrastrasse just below the Schloss and also from the stairs behind the Rathaus.

Sudane.........................

Having discovered that the Treasurer had just taken a unilateral action (without consulting Bagheera or myself) to transfer the NFS School parcel from the LV group (which manages CDS land) I initiated a discussion with Sudane regarding the matter. During the discussion with Sudane on June 7th I advised her that, with the facts at my disposal and my interpretation of CDS law, I did not feel that I had the authority to approve that Sudane could transfer possession of government held land to a private group. I therefore stated that it should be returned to the LV group and that any disagreement in regard to this matter should be referred to the SC. Before this series of events the NFS school parcel was in the management of the LV group. At the end of this series of events the NFS School parcel is in the LV group. I did not take the parcel.

Accordingly I will refer this matter to the SC immediately.

I based my decision on this law.

NL 4-16 Public Prim Allotment Act
Public service institutions chartered by City of Neualtenburg share prims from the general Neualtenburg Raumnutzung prim allotment. These institutions are the Museum, the School, and possibly if they should fall in this catagory in the future, the Church, the Biergarten and the Schloss. Implementation of this measure will involve two primary actions:
1. The institution will operate in the manner already established, chartered by the City, and contributing monthly fee based on the Land Area they occupy and the zoning rates applicable to that area. But, the parcel(s) they occupy will not be deeded to their “Group”, but rather will remain as a part of the Raumnutzung.
2. The institution agrees to participate in a Guild-based Prim management Committee. This committee will oversee the regular collection of prim use data from the component parcels deeded to the Raumnutzung, and will determine, based on usage needs agreed by representatives of the Guild and each participant institution, fair and equitable prim allotment.
Furthermore, The Guild is directed to develop and implement a plan to reduce prim usage at the Neualtenburger Kirche by 25%.

Ceasar Xigalia,
“I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”