Chancellors response to Q & A at the RA update

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ceasar Xigalia
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Chancellors response to Q & A at the RA update

Post by Ceasar Xigalia »

Thank you for asking me about the land transfer Sudane made to the current CDS Artisans Guild, (AG). I believe there is a lot of misunderstanding about what happened and I am glad to clear that up and also provide a solution to the problem that I hope will make everyone feel comfortable.

Having anyone in the AG who wishes to use the NFS School have full powers over all parcels in CDS via the LV group is not appropriate in my opinion and compromises my ability to perform the duties of my job, which is to ensure that the land assets of CDS are managed correctly. The reason has nothing to do with the powers the AG would be granted on the School parcel, but because of the way the land in CDS is set to the LV group currently. Giving land powers to people on that one parcel automatically gives those same enhanced abilities to ALL of the CDS publically held land.

If the AG wish to retain the use of the school I propose creating a new (Linden Lab) land group separate from the LV group to allow the executive branch to manage this particular parcel. The AG members could then be granted greater powers in the new group than they can be given in the LV group. This would allow the AG the ability to do anything that a renter would reasonably be able to do on that one parcel.

Ceasar Xigalia,
“I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”