New Rathaus Ready for Inspection by RA and Citizens

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tor Karlsvalt
Chancellor
Chancellor

New Rathaus Ready for Inspection by RA and Citizens

Post by Tor Karlsvalt »

I am pleased to announce that Mizou has completed the building of a new Rathaus. It has been installed above Alpine Meadow in order that members of the RA and our Citizens in general may inspect the new building. It is my intention, after the prescribed period of RA consideration, to replace the old Rathaus with the new Rathaus. The new Rathaus will be owned by CDS and the Archive will have a full perm copy. I will formerly notify the LRA of my intention.

I think you well find the new build is exceptional. It represents a considerable upgrade to the Marketplatz. It will be very useful to the citizenry as a meeting place and focal point.

I would draw attention to the dedication plaques next to the entrance. It is Mizou's commemoration of Kendra and her earlier contribution.

As others have requested, we have a copy of the Kendra Rathaus. With some work, it will be made available as an historical exhibit and some yet to determined location in CDS.

Work continues on creating a representation of the historical artifacts in the Kendra Rathaus. Also, a portrait gallery of CDS citizens is in the works for display in the the Rathaus.

So please, inspect the Rathaus. Just take the teleporter up to the Rathaus. Here is the URL. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/A ... w/8/254/37

Citizen

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”