Call for Pictures for SL14B -- URGENT!

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tor Karlsvalt
Chancellor
Chancellor

Call for Pictures for SL14B -- URGENT!

Post by Tor Karlsvalt »

Hello CDSers!

As you know our presentation for SL14B is coming together. But we could use your help.

We would like to have cutouts of our citizens in some sort of dance or party pose.

If you are interested create a photo of yourself in a FULL BODY POSE and dressed in Oktoberfest costume or something with an Oktoberfest/Party theme against a blank background. Bright white might be best. Use the daylight setting. We need these full perm.

Then send your picture to Rosie Gray or Tor Karlsvalt. Preferably, use our emails: [email protected] and [email protected]. Or you can send them inworld. All pictures must be full perm.

Rosie and I will make a cutouts and place them in the exhibit.

We need these pictures no later than noon, June 13th. We really need them ASAP as we must place items by midnight June 14th. So get them in early.

Rosie has made her studio available if you need a place to take your picture and want to rez a pose ball. Here is the landmark to her studio. 􀀀http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/A ... 48/62/2001

If you need help with your photo, Sylvia Tamalyn and Drewski Northman would be happy to help.

Naturally, if you are good with photoshop, please feel free to make your own cut out and send it to Rosie or me. Remember, your picture or cut out must be full perm.

If you have any questions, see Rosie Gray or myself, Tor Karlsvalt.

Thank you for your interest.

Tor

Citizen

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”