TRANSCRIPT, RA SWEARING IN CEREMONY, NOV 24, 2104

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

TRANSCRIPT, RA SWEARING IN CEREMONY, NOV 24, 2104

Post by Cadence Theas »

What follows is a transcript of the 22nd RA swearing in ceremony that took place in the Praetorium on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1pm SLT. I have take out the sections of the transcript that were not directly related to the ceremony or selection of LRA or the scheduling of the first business meeting.

Calli[13:09] Callipygian Christensen: It is my pleasure and privilege, once again, to call to order an extraordinary meeting of the Representative Assembly.

[13:09] Callipygian Christensen: This meeting is to hear the oath of affrimation from the incoming RA members and to give them the opporunity to elect their LRA, ready to begin the term on Dec 1st.

[13:10] Callipygian Christensen: I will call on each member individually to post their oath of affirmation into the chat :)
[13:11] Callipygian Christensen: Pip, please proceed :)
[13:11] Pip Torok: I, Pip Torok, having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:11] Callipygian Christensen: thank you Pip
[13:12] Callipygian Christensen: Gauius, please proceed.
[13:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I, Gaius Tiberius Curio, né Guillaume Mistwalker, having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:12] Callipygian Christensen: thank you Gauius
[13:12] Callipygian Christensen: Timo, please proceed
[13:12] Timo Gufler: I, Timo Gufler, having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:13] Callipygian Christensen: thank you Timo
[13:13] Callipygian Christensen: Cadence, please proceed
[13:13] Cadence Theas: I, Cadence Theas, having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:13] Cadence Theas: :)
[13:13] Callipygian Christensen: thank you Cadence
[13:13] Callipygian Christensen: Tor, please proceed
[13:13] Tor Karlsvalt: I, Tor Karlsvalt, having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:13] Callipygian Christensen: Citizens and friends..your 22nd Representative Assembly.
[13:14] Rosie Gray: yay!
[13:14] Rosie Gray: clap clap clap
[13:14] Garnet Psaltery: ***** APPLAUSE *****
[13:14] Widget Whiteberry: Bravo!
[13:14] Josie Cooperstone (josephine.fotherington) applauds
[13:14] Lilith Ivory applauds
[13:14] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): Huzzah
[13:14] Vic Mornington (victor1st.mornington): YAY!
[13:14] Pat (patroklus.murakami) applauds
[13:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[13:14] Shep (shep.titian): Bravo and Brava
[13:14] Garnet Psaltery: :D
[13:14] Tor Karlsvalt applauds
[13:14] Lilith Ivory: YAY
[13:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[13:14] Callipygian Christensen: Thank you all for your willingness to serve.
[13:14] Garnet Psaltery: what, no arguments?
[13:14] Tor Karlsvalt: :)
[13:14] Pip Torok: applauds
[13:14] Timo Gufler claps
[13:14] Rosie Gray: now get down to work, you lot!
[13:15] Cadence Theas applauds
[13:15] Garnet Psaltery: hehe
[13:15] Rosie Gray grins
[13:15] Pip Torok: :)
[13:15] Tor Karlsvalt: Thank you all.
[13:15] Callipygian Christensen: Members of RA, would you like me to take the nominations and vote for LRA, or would you prfer to do so yourselves?
[13:15] Tor Karlsvalt: I would like to make a nomination
[13:15] Pip Torok: I'd prefer that you took it
[13:16] Pip Torok gives way
[13:16] Tor Karlsvalt: Go ahead Calli, if you would like to ask for nominations.
[13:16] Callipygian Christensen: Well a third voice saying 'go ahead' would be nice - that quorum thing :)
[13:17] Pip Torok: go ahead
[13:17] Cadence Theas: go ahead Calli
[13:17] Timo Gufler: go ahead!
[13:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Go ahead. ㋡
[13:17] Callipygian Christensen: Are there any nominations or declarations of desire to stand as LRA for this term?
[13:17] Tor Karlsvalt: I nominate Cadence Theas as Leader of the Representative Assembly of the 22nd Term.
[13:18] Pip Torok: I nominate Cadence Theas
[13:18] Timo Gufler: I nominate Cadence Theas as well
[13:18] Garnet Psaltery: *Cadence hides*
[13:18] Callipygian Christensen: I'll cound that as a second to the nomination :)
[13:18] Tor Karlsvalt: :)
[13:18] Callipygian Christensen: Cadence, are you willing to stand for LRA?
[13:18] MystiTool HUD 1.3.0-freebie: Entering chat range: Gwyneth Llewelyn (19m)
[13:18] Gwyneth Llewelyn entered chat range (18.05 m).
[13:19] Gwyneth Llewelyn tip-toes in and whispers 'hi'
[13:19] Cadence Theas: yes, I feel that there is still a lot to be done, and I would like to be a part of it as the LRA. And I thank my fellow RA members for their vote of confidence
[13:19] Callipygian Christensen: Are there any other nominations?
[13:19] Tor Karlsvalt: nope
[13:20] Pip Torok: no
[13:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): None here ㋡
[13:20] Callipygian Christensen: Then all in favour of Cadence Theas holding the position of LRA for this term please say aye
[13:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Aye.
[13:20] Tor Karlsvalt: aye
[13:20] Pip Torok: aye
[13:20] Timo Gufler: aye
[13:21] Cadence Theas: I guess I have to say aye too
[13:21] Callipygian Christensen: Feel free to abstain Cadence :)
[13:21] Cadence Theas: :)
[13:21] Callipygian Christensen: lol..aye is fine also
[13:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[13:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[13:21] Garnet Psaltery: ***** APPLAUSE *****
[13:21] Lilith Ivory: /ma applauds
[13:21] Callipygian Christensen: Cadence Theas is elected LRA..congratulations :)
[13:21] Vic Mornington (victor1st.mornington): YAY!
[13:21] Timo Gufler claps!
[13:21] Tor Karlsvalt: ♫~~♫~~APPLAUSE~~♫~~♫
[13:21] Pip Torok: warm applause ...
[13:21] Josie Cooperstone (josephine.fotherington) applauds
[13:21] Gwyneth Llewelyn applauds too and congratulates Cadence!
[13:21] Rosie Gray: •••°•••..☺ Applauds! ☺ ..•••°•••..
[13:21] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): if she does abstain she'll have to talk for 10 minutes after
[13:21] Pat (patroklus.murakami): congratulations!
[13:21] Garnet Psaltery: :D
[13:22] Cadence Theas: thank you to everyone
[13:22] Cadence Theas: lol
[13:22] Widget Whiteberry: congratualtions all
[13:22] Callipygian Christensen: I will hand the meeting over to Cadence in case the RA wsishes to do some scheduling :)
[13:22] Cadence Theas: thank you Callo
[13:22] Cadence Theas: Calli

[13:25] Cadence Theas: I would like to try to schedule a meeting as soon as possible so that the commission can keep up there work

[13:33] Cadence Theas: so the next meeting is December 2 at 8pm SLT

[13:37] Pip Torok: motion to adjourn
[13:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): second
[13:37] Cadence Theas: is there a second
[13:37] Cadence Theas: thank you
[13:37] Cadence Theas: please vote
[13:37] Timo Gufler: aye
[13:37] Pip Torok: aye
[13:37] Tor Karlsvalt: aye
[13:38] Cadence Theas: aye
[13:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): aye

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”