Transcript - RA Meeting - 11 May 2017

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Transcript - RA Meeting - 11 May 2017

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

[11:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Since we are all here, let's get started.
[11:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a motion to approve the agenda?
[11:00] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I so move
[11:00] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[11:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a second?
[11:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Beat me to it
[11:01] Ranma Tardis: meeting in the middle of the day in the Americas prevents many people from attending
[11:01] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Timezones, eh?
[11:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote.
[11:01] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[11:01] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[11:01] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): aye
[11:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): aye
[11:01] Ranma Tardis: aye
[11:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passed.
[11:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let me get the minutes from last time.
[11:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8049
[11:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): IS there a motion to approve the minutes?
[11:02] Ranma Tardis: motion to approve the minutes
[11:03] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Seconded
[11:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote.
[11:03] Ranma Tardis: aye
[11:03] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[11:03] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): aye
[11:03] Bagheera Kristan: aye - with corrections as noted in Gaius later post
[11:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): aye
[11:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion approved.
[11:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Since there is no chancellor, would you like to give a report on the LUC's work, Bagheera?
[11:04] Bagheera Kristan: sure - there is nothing new to report since the last meeting. done
[11:05] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Shortest. Report. Ever. ❤ Love it! :D
[11:05] Bagheera Kristan: lol
[11:05] Ranma Tardis: :)
[11:05] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thanks, haha.
[11:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any citizens' concerns?
[11:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) stares at Lilith.
[11:06] Lilith Ivory laughs
[11:06] Lilith Ivory: there only is a little dean concern
[11:07] Lilith Ivory: and I want to remind everybody to give their email adresses to Aliasi so we get as many people able to vote as possible
[11:07] Lilith Ivory: poke your friends and neighbors
[11:07] Lilith Ivory: done
[11:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you. ㋡
[11:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Voting opens the 13th, no?
[11:07] Lilith Ivory: yes exactly
[11:08] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Perfect!
[11:08] Lilith Ivory smiles
[11:08] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you.
[11:08] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any RA concerns?
[11:09] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): YeSaH!
[11:09] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Han?
[11:09] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Because the portal is down, there's no way to look up what the current covenant for each region is at the moment; they should be collected and posted somewhere on the forum that is both obvious, and easily accessible.
[11:09] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): done
[11:10] Bagheera Kristan: *raises hand*
[11:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera?
[11:11] Bagheera Kristan: Just that, I looked this morning, and the trick of using Google cache to access the covenants still works - so I can do that - temporarily - I will do that this afternoon if everyone is okay with my doing so.
[11:11] Bagheera Kristan: done
[11:11] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): (momentarily afk a minute -RL)
[11:11] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I am Okay with that, I'd even go so far as to ask you do so. Thanks!
[11:11] Tanoujin Milestone: Sure, why not
[11:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That sounds like a good idea.
[11:12] Bagheera Kristan: okay, i will do that and post to the group later where to find them :)
[11:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Would it be possible, even, to have a rudimentary code of laws set up for the forum, Lilith?
[11:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): i.e., under its own section
[11:12] Lilith Ivory: errrm in theory yes I think and I would really like to have one ..
[11:13] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): (back)
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: but I can´t access the portal too at the moment
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: no clue how to shovel our laws over there
[11:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Neither can I, but it would be nice for the future when the website is back
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: I totally agree!
[11:13] Bagheera Kristan: well, I can put them in pastebin or one of my own sites, - the problem with using the forum, as I see it - is they might confuse people in the future, after we change a law, just thinking out loud
[11:13] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Maybe it can be gotten from archive.org or from google cache?
[11:14] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): You can avoid confusion by putting a disclaimer at the beginning of each post, IMO
[11:14] Lilith Ivory: it would be fine for me too just to have them stored as NC somewhere inworld
[11:14] Bagheera Kristan: right
[11:14] Lilith Ivory: I started that a while ago but didn´t come far
[11:14] Bagheera Kristan: I actually have a lot of the laws in various word docs on my computer, lol
[11:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): It could be possible, then, though, Bagheera, to respond with amendments to specific laws, or even with different ways in which a law was interpreted by an RA or the SC
[11:15] Bagheera Kristan: so I can get ALMOST everything
[11:15] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): My worry is that the code of laws page uses css/java or something that might not show up in a cache and therefore all the laws may not show up
[11:15] Lilith Ivory: well it is significant to have the latest approved version so not to add to our confusion
[11:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The more redundancies, the better!
[11:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): In this case, anyway...
[11:15] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Here's the thing -I see the covenant being more urgent than the code of laws
[11:15] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): for one reason
[11:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): New citizens and new renters
[11:16] Bagheera Kristan: agrees with Han
[11:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): They need to be able to look at the coveneant to agree with it.
[11:16] Tanoujin Milestone: Han, It is in "About land"...
[11:16] Bagheera Kristan: not any more, Tan
[11:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Not the region-specific covenant
[11:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): The region-specific ones aren't
[11:16] Bagheera Kristan: the About Land now references to the portal
[11:16] Tanoujin Milestone: what? Why?
[11:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Yeah, what Bags and Gaius said :3
[11:16] Tanoujin Milestone: oh, thats a mistake imo
[11:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I agree
[11:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): 110%
[11:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): People thought that it would be more approachable to put the region-specific ones on the website
[11:17] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I'd like to see inworld copies, maybe in the chancellor's office in the future.
[11:17] Tanoujin Milestone: can we put them back into "about land? I think that would be the easiest solution
[11:17] Ranma Tardis: agrees with Tan
[11:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That's a question for next term's RA, I think...
[11:17] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): And now that the site's down, they can't be approached at all :'(
[11:17] Bagheera Kristan: I wasn't part of the decision making for that - but as an estate manager, I can understand why - because when it is in About Land, it requires changing every single parcel every time a modificaiton is made to the covenant
[11:17] Lilith Ivory: the cvenants are too long to put the in about land completely
[11:17] Lilith Ivory: aand hard to read there
[11:18] Tanoujin Milestone: okay, I see
[11:18] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): They can be put in multiple places; the forum, inworld notecards and the portal
[11:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): More redundancies!
[11:18] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): The more the better! ❤
[11:18] Lilith Ivory giggles ... let´s plaster our walls with it ;-)
[11:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Maybe we need a law librry....
[11:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I'll look for places ㋡
[11:18] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I like that idea, but it might end up being a DDOS of information
[11:18] Bagheera Kristan: that's a great idea, Gaius - maybe the Rathaus :)
[11:19] Lilith Ivory: thee are empty rooms here in the praetorium which can be filled :)
[11:19] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Why not TWO law libraries?!
[11:19] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I second the praetorium idea
[11:19] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): and also something in the monastery too
[11:19] Ranma Tardis: likes the ideal of a law library
[11:19] Bagheera Kristan: yes, the Praietorium is a good place
[11:19] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): They WERE the repositories of knowlege in the middle ages, after all :)
[11:20] Bagheera Kristan: we should take this to the forums :) for next term
[11:20] Lilith Ivory: well as the monastery is privately owned by Arria we would have to ask her first
[11:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I am sure Arria wouldn't mind holding one, if we make one.
[11:20] Lilith Ivory: and I know she is sometimes struggling with having not enough prims
[11:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hm... that's true.
[11:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Anyway, shall we continue?
[11:20] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I think you could make something with under 10 prims
[11:20] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Okay
[11:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This can be an idea for the CDS Historical Society!
[11:20] Lilith Ivory: I already have started putting our laws in a shelf with inventopry giver
[11:20] Lilith Ivory: didn´t get far lol
[11:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): So, let's move on.
[11:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We can talk about this on the forum!
[11:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We have some good ideas, though.
[11:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Would anyone like to talk about the CN prim shift?
[11:22] Lilith Ivory: and I am sure Mizou is working hard to bring the portal back online :)
[11:22] Ranma Tardis: raises hand
[11:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I suppose the CN prim shift project is still in the LUC's hands.
[11:22] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): YeSaH! -no slight against Mizou; but we do need to reference the covenant. :)
[11:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Ranma?
[11:23] Ranma Tardis: I am still against the ideal of giving away free prims when so much land is unrented.
[11:23] Ranma Tardis: Who will decided and why? It is a program that is subject to abuse
[11:23] Ranma Tardis: done
[11:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): What do you mean by "free prims"?
[11:24] Ranma Tardis: the program will let some citizens build on public property for private reasons
[11:24] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): :O
[11:24] Bagheera Kristan: no, that is not the plan at all, Ranma
[11:25] Ranma Tardis: that is my conclusion
[11:25] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you, Bagheera. Would you like to explain?
[11:25] Bagheera Kristan: of course
[11:26] Bagheera Kristan: the plan is - for parcels that mandate a government built building which uses up prims a citizen would normally have access to- because it is their land - the government will take back the burden of the prims the government building uses by linking it to a prim on common land, so that CDS carries the burden for CDS prims, and doesn't force citizens to carry that burden.
[11:26] Bagheera Kristan: for example - a parcel on the Platz -
[11:27] Bagheera Kristan: the buildings are 18 LI for a parcel that supports something like 23
[11:27] Bagheera Kristan: that means, the land owner only gets 5 LI for their personal use
[11:27] Bagheera Kristan: this plan would allow the land owner to have all 23 LI for their personal use
[11:28] Bagheera Kristan: done
[11:28] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held) raises her hand
[11:28] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): It is also especially important in terms of our competitiveness with other estates which also do something similar.
[11:28] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Han?
[11:28] Ranma Tardis: yes I understood this
[11:29] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): First -I obviously haven't been keeping up. That said, what's the intention of this measure? What's its' purpose?
[11:29] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Done, and thanks.
[11:29] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well, to do what Bags ad I have said. To remove the prims from buildings in urban areas from the parcel owner's responsibility, thereby making us more competitive with other estates.
[11:30] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Competitive in price? In LI allotment?
[11:31] Bagheera Kristan: let me find the original discussion in the RA minutes - lol
[11:31] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Side comment; one of the neat things about Zoha Estates is their public sandbox where anyone with a tag can build. That acts to draw people in (socially) and gives them a social investment that they follow up with an financial investment.
[11:31] Bagheera Kristan: this has been under discussion for months so there is a lot of ground to cover
[11:31] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Competitive in terms of the amount of prims one pays for
[11:31] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): ah, never mind then -I don't want to derail the meeting further. Sorry.
[11:31] Tanoujin Milestone: that is okay, Han
[11:31] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I believe it dates from the 18 March meeting.
[11:32] Bagheera Kristan: here are the minutes: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... ild#p44363
[11:32] Bagheera Kristan: December 15th
[11:32] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Thanks. :)
[11:32] Bagheera Kristan: here is the transcript: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... ild#p44361
[11:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Oh no!
[11:32] Bagheera Kristan: it goes back that far :)
[11:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hah! Wow.
[11:33] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Is should probably be voted on, then. I'm going to abstain since I don't know wtf...
[11:33] Bagheera Kristan: it was voted on once - the LUC is working on it
[11:33] Tanoujin Milestone: the LUC is currently working on that topic, no need to vote on it today
[11:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): They are going to prepare us a report, no?
[11:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well, not us, exactly...
[11:34] Tanoujin Milestone: as far as I know they prepare a plan for the mews in alpine meadow
[11:34] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Cool, if there's nothing more to add, maybe we can move on to the Order Of Anzere?
[11:34] Bagheera Kristan: this was discussed in the last meeting - the LUC is doing an experiment by linking the townhouses in Alpine Meadow to see how it work out.
[11:34] Bagheera Kristan: okay yes
[11:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): A
[11:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): *Ah
[11:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I see.
[11:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes, let's move onto the exciting news!
[11:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): You all should know that the last occasion we awarded the Order of Anzere was September 2012.
[11:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That's almost been 5 years!
[11:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The Order of Anzere is our national order/medal of merit, given to individuals who have especially helped our estate in a formative and transformative way.
[11:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Most of you have given me back responses to my poll soliciting your nominees and I gave them points depending on that ranking.
[11:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): To be honest, I was expecting more overlap, but that's good! (And good for some sort sociological study on why it didn't overlap....)
[11:37] Bagheera Kristan: probably because it has been so long ... *side comment*
[11:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[11:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We came back with eight people who fit the parameters which I set out....
[11:38] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Personally, I think it's more important to credit current contributors and encourage them than to wave to ghosts from the past....
[11:38] Bagheera Kristan: all the nominees but one are current citizens, Han
[11:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): My question for you all is how we are going to award these awards.
[11:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Should we award all eight? The first and second places?
[11:39] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Why not?
[11:39] Bagheera Kristan: *raises hand*
[11:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera?
[11:39] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Have a ball
[11:39] Tanoujin Milestone: that is inflationary IMO
[11:40] Bagheera Kristan: My feeling is, as you say, it has been almost 5 years...
[11:40] Bagheera Kristan: As I told you, Gaius, I had 5 names in mind and although only 3 are asked for, I did notice all five of those who I was thinking of are on this list....
[11:41] Bagheera Kristan: I did a search on the forums and I noticed that, back in 2012, there was a strong opinion to give Jon Seattle the Order back then, but it did not happen, for whatever reason....so all of this is long overdue ...
[11:41] Bagheera Kristan: My feeling is to award at least the top 5 (since 2nd place holds 4 candidates) and perhaps even all 8...but AT LEAST the top 5....
[11:42] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held) nods in fervent agreement :3
[11:42] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I agree.
[11:42] Bagheera Kristan: and to encourage the next RA to continue this practice....as I think it is good for the community to acknowledge the contirbutors...
[11:42] Bagheera Kristan: done
[11:42] Tanoujin Milestone: I would suggest to award Delia and one of the 3-pointers
[11:43] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I would like to see Lil put on that list and given the award this time around. I shouldn't have to point out how hard she's worked and for how many years. She's earned it.
[11:43] Ranma Tardis: So few citizens get the recognition they deserve, push for all eight
[11:44] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): ofc, the others deserve recognition as well, but I feel esp strongly about Delia and Lilith
[11:44] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright. I have a suggestion.
[11:44] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I agree, Ranma -very much so.
[11:44] Lilith Ivory stays quiet but thinks there have been a lot who deserve this order first :)
[11:44] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): All of you, we're going to vote. Tell me how many you think we should award.
[11:44] Tanoujin Milestone: two I say
[11:45] Bagheera Kristan: 8
[11:45] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): 8, have a literal ball...an awards show.
[11:45] Ranma Tardis: 8
[11:45] Tanoujin Milestone: sigh, make it cheesy then
[11:45] Bagheera Kristan: it is not cheesy Tan, it is 5 years span - if we gave 2 a year, it would have been 10
[11:45] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I disagree, obviously. :) We don't have to have the ball (tho group stuff is good) but it's important to give out acknowlegement
[11:46] Tanoujin Milestone shrugs
[11:46] Tanoujin Milestone: majority rules
[11:46] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): The idea behind having a ball is that anything that brings us together, is a good thing. I wo't fight for it, tho
[11:46] Ranma Tardis: Lilith is a great choice
[11:46] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): A lot of them are; I am kicking myself for not nominating Calli :(
[11:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We are long overdue and I think awarding a lot will einvirgorate the Order—and hopefully mean it won't be forgotten again!
[11:47] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Alternately
[11:47] Bagheera Kristan: agrees with Gaius
[11:47] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): if it's decided to do it yearly
[11:47] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): 5 now
[11:47] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): just a thought
[11:47] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): 5 next year
[11:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We can, also, in the future, to establish a "citation"
[11:47] Tanoujin Milestone: lol, you are all for 8, why make things complicated?
[11:47] Ranma Tardis: agrees
[11:47] Bagheera Kristan: I think if it were done yearly, two a year would be a good number - we are playing catch up
[11:47] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held) shrugs "just a thought, as I said" ^_^
[11:48] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I agree, Bagheera
[11:48] Tanoujin Milestone: yeah, okay ;)
[11:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I motion to award Delia LAke, Callipygian Christensen, Lilith Ivory, Arria Perault, Jon Seattle, Pip Torok, Sonja Strom, and Patroklus Murakami membership in the Order of Anzere.
[11:49] Bagheera Kristan: I second
[11:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): *Lake...
[11:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote.
[11:49] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Aye
[11:49] Ranma Tardis: aye
[11:49] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[11:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): aye
[11:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passed
[11:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[11:50] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): \o/ Yay! \o/
[11:50] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): \o/ \o/ \o/
[11:50] Tanoujin Milestone: hooray
[11:50] Bagheera Kristan: !! applause !!
[11:50] Ranma Tardis: claps a very deserving group
[11:50] Tanoujin Milestone: lets have a party
[11:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Congratulations, Lilith ㋡
[11:50] Lilith Ivory: aaww thank you
[11:50] Bagheera Kristan: I think that's a great idea, Tan :)
[11:50] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Yes, well done and please accept our thanks :)
[11:51] Ranma Tardis: Congratulations Lilith :)
[11:51] Bagheera Kristan: congratulations Lil
[11:51] Lilith Ivory smiles thank you all
[11:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[11:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any announcements to be made?
[11:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Remember to vote!
[11:53] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): I think that's it?
[11:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yup.
[11:53] Bagheera Kristan: !! applause !!
[11:53] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): ❤
[11:53] Ranma Tardis: applause
[11:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The next RA meeting... is next term!
[11:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Congratulations on a wonderful term, everyone!
[11:54] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Not for me. I'm out :P~~~~
[11:54] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): :P~~~~
[11:54] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Good luck, y'all :)
[11:54] Tanoujin Milestone: ;)
[11:54] Bagheera Kristan: :)
[11:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a motion to adjourn?
[11:54] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): so moved
[11:54] Bagheera Kristan: Motion to adjourn
[11:54] Lilith Ivory smiles at Han :)
[11:54] Bagheera Kristan: second
[11:54] Tanoujin Milestone: i hope to read more of you on the forums, Han
[11:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hah!
[11:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote.
[11:54] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): TY, I'll be here :)
[11:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Aye!
[11:54] Ranma Tardis: aye
[11:54] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (han.held): Aye
[11:54] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[11:54] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[11:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We are adjourned.

Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”