cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

RA Minutes 21st RA , meeting #2 July 4, 2014

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Representative Assembly Meeting
Meeting #2 July 4, 2014
21st RA

Meeting called to order at 8:03 , Adjourned at 10:10 total duration: 2 hours 7 minutes
Present: Cadence Theas, CLEOPATRA Xigalia, Gwyneth Llewelyn ,Rosie Gray Tor Karlsvalt, CDS citizens and friends

1. [08:26] Rosie Gray: I move that we accept the previous meeting's Minutes with the correction of the spelling of Llewelyn, and the addition of Guests: CDS citizens and friends [08:27] Tor Karlsvalt: second [08:31] Cadence Theas: the motion carries

2. [08:56] Cadence Theas: motion to accept the budget for this term as presented by the chancellor, Rosie Gray: seconded, all present vote aye [08:58] Cadence Theas: the motion carries with the votes that are made

3. [09:06] Cadence Theas: sigh, then I move that we accept the chancellors request to the RA that we agree with the appointment of the Treasurer [09:07] Cadence Theas: is there a second? [09:07] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: second, discussion follows,

Gwyn arrives to the meeting at [09:14] Gwyneth Llewelyn waves ..

4. [09:51] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I move to ask the SC if under the current laws the Treasurer and EO are Civil Servants or not, and report back to the RA with the answer [09:52] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I furthermore move to table the current need for a waiver (it should be done after we have the SC's answer)

CLEOPATRA leaves the meeting [09:54] Tor Karlsvalt: we lost cleo again

5. [10:10]Meeting adjourned

Cleo

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”