RA meeting transcript 31 July 2016

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

RA meeting transcript 31 July 2016

Post by Han Held »

[12:05] Ranma Tardis: well lets get going, I call the RA to order!
[12:05] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Do we have a quorum, though?
[12:05] Lilith Ivory: I still need to place a few more items to sell
[12:05] Tanoujin Milestone: 3 is qurate
[12:05] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): *nods*
[12:05] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): you just can't have a super majority
[12:06] Ranma Tardis: first order of business is the agenda and yeswe have quorum

[12:06] Ranma Tardis: has everyone read the agenda?
[12:06] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I have
[12:07] Andrew Lane (andrewjon) nods
[12:07] Tanoujin Milestone: you want the agenda changed, Han?
[12:07] Ranma Tardis: I need a motion and second to approve it
[12:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): No, the agenda is fine. I move we approve the agenda as is
[12:08] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[12:08] Ranma Tardis: vote please
[12:08] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): aye
[12:08] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:08] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:08] Ranma Tardis: agenda is approved
[12:08] Ranma Tardis: next item is the minutes from the 25-June meeting
[12:09] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I don't see any minutes...?
[12:09] Ranma Tardis: in box
[12:09] Tanoujin Milestone: in the box :)
[12:09] Second Life: Object owned by Ranma Tardis gave you 'RA Minutes 6-25-2016' ( Colonia Nova (25,164,40) ).
[12:09] Second Life: You decline 'Agenda Ra meeting 30-July-2016' ( Colonia Nova (25,164,40) ) from Object.
[12:09] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): ok, for some reason it didn't give me the minutes before.
[12:09] Tanoujin Milestone: got it now?
[12:09] Second Life: Ranma Tardis gave you RA Minutes 6-25-2016.
[12:10] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Yes, and thank you Ranma
[12:10] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I motion we approve the minutes
[12:10] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[12:10] Ranma Tardis: vote please
[12:10] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:10] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): aye
[12:10] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:11] Ranma Tardis: motion carried the minutes from 25-June are approved
[12:11] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): afk a minute
[12:12] Ranma Tardis: we have a Proposal, clarify the language of the RA Rules of Procedure
[12:12] Ranma Tardis: Han is absent will put it on a notecard
[12:14] Ranma Tardis: does anyone need a copy?
[12:14] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): flood incoming, y'all
[12:15] Ranma Tardis: flood?
[12:15] Tanoujin Milestone: o would like to have a copy, yes
[12:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): nm, I was going to post it in local
[12:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): instead I'm making a group announcment
[12:15] Tanoujin Milestone: would prefer local, even
[12:16] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): ok, I'll post it in local
[12:16] Tanoujin Milestone: or whatever, lol
[12:16] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Rational, the apparent purpose of the RA rules of procedure 2b and 2c seem to be

1)To make sure each item gets enough time for discussion
2)To curb against people being silenced and not having their say
3)To prevent people from "filibustering", which means talking on and on about an item to run down the clock as a means of stifling debate (ie I talk for 24 hours about item "A" so that the RA is too tired/time runs out to talk about item "B").

But the language as written doesn't accomplish that goal, and is difficulte for a number of people -particularly non-enligh speakers to follow.

I propose we change that section from:

==
B. [Time limits for each agenda item]

Each item on the agenda shall be allocated a time for debate by the LRA. If the LRA believes that a proposed piece of legislation shall not be controversial, it shall be allocated not less than 10 minutes for debate. If the LRA believes that a proposed piece of legislation may be controversial, it shall be allocated not less than 15 minutes for
[12:16] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): debate. All members of the RA and all citizens in attendance at the RA shall indicate to the LRA, before the start of the RA session or during the first ten minutes of the session, whether they wish to speak on an item on the agenda, and which side they wish to speak on.
C. [RA decision on an action item after debate closes]

Following the allocated time for debate, the RA shall either move to vote on the issue; move for further debate; or move to allow amendments and further debate. If the RA wishes further debate or amendments, no vote shall be held, and the matter shall be tabled until the next session of the RA, at which time the matter shall be considered as a “prior matter of the RA” on the agenda, and shall be considered to be controversial for the purpose of setting time for debate. If the RA has voted to allow amendments, the matter shall be tabled and amendments shall be drafted and submitted to the LRA and posted on the forums at least one day prior to the date on which the LRA is to publish
[12:16] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): the RA agenda.
==

to
===
2B. [Time limits for each agenda item]

Under normal circumstances, the RA should be allowed to take as much or as little time to discuss items listed on the agenda as the RA feels to be appropriate. However, If a member of the RA believes that an item they want to discuss is being cut short, they may call for the item to be designated as "controversial". Once an item is declared to be "controversial" the LRA (or Pro Tempre if the LRA is absent) will be obligated to allow a minimum of 15 minutes to discuss, debate -and if applicable- vote on the item in question. After 15 minutes the LRA (or PT if LRA is absent) may automatically move that the controversial item be tabled until the next meeting if no resolution has been reached, or if they believe that further conversation during that meeting will be unproductive or disruptive.

If the LRA tables a controversial item, they will be obligat
[12:16] Ranma Tardis: I published it last week
[12:16] Tanoujin Milestone: sorry, i am slow
[12:16] Ranma Tardis: no worries
[12:16] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): gah, local didn't work, sending it as a group notice
[12:17] Ranma Tardis: I sent it out as a group notice 21 July
[12:17] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): There :)
[12:17] Ranma Tardis: posted it to the forum 21-July
[12:18] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): It's also been on the forum since July 20th, with no comment however.
[12:18] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 99c#p43506 <<forum link, for the record
[12:18] Ranma Tardis: lets discuss it
[12:19] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I made my statement and rational for it on the forum; any comments?
[12:19] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Tan? Ranma?
[12:19] Ranma Tardis: I like it
[12:20] Tanoujin Milestone: does this affect the section of the original where it is stated that the speakers on a topic should announce their willingness to speak to the LRA, and tell on which side they want to speak?
[12:20] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Yes. I don't beleive that announcing what side you'll be on is efficient, to be honest it seems weird and artificial.
[12:20] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): a relic from our faction days
[12:21] Ranma Tardis: ah yes
[12:21] Tanoujin Milestone: okay, but what about announcing someone wants to speak whatever side?
[12:21] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I don't see the point; if you want to address an issue, you should be free to do so regardless of what side of the issue you take
[12:22] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): If anything, I think being forced to swear an allegiance or take a side discourages people from speaking
[12:22] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): "equal time"
[12:22] Ranma Tardis: it comes from a time when there is a time limit and it gives both sides equal time
[12:23] Ranma Tardis: not one side 9 minutes and the other 1
[12:23] Tanoujin Milestone: well, we did not do that anyway, The question is whether we are fine with the way it works now or not
[12:23] Widget Whiteberry notes there are often more than two 'sides' - but perhaps you are thinking pros vs cons
[12:24] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): nods good point, Widget
[12:24] Ranma Tardis: it is often used in America, I have never been in government outside of my home country
[12:24] Sudane Erato entered the region (56.90 m).
[12:24] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): My main focus is that the issue is discussed, and not pushed aside. I wouldn't be opposed to putting in language that says each side will have the option of taking 10 minutes to make their point
[12:25] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I DON'T want to give folks an opening to filibuster or sabotage procedures, however.
[12:25] Tanoujin Milestone nods
[12:25] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:25] Ranma Tardis: yet giving equal time has not been an issue
[12:25] SDolphin entered the region.
[12:26] Sudane Erato left the region.
[12:26] Tanoujin Milestone: okay then :)
[12:26] Ranma Tardis: it can be the LRA's call depending on the situation
[12:26] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): The only thing I see that affecting is the vote.
[12:27] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): If one side can say "we didn't get out ten minutes" and they're able to prove it from the transcripts
[12:27] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): should we allow them to invalidate the vote and have the issue redecided?
[12:27] SDolphin left the region.
[12:28] Ranma Tardis: no the RA will vote as they please, it is making it complex
[12:28] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): To protect unpopular voices, we need to have some level of complexity.
[12:28] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): not a lot, but an out.
[12:28] Ranma Tardis: the LRA will have to spilt up the time, not everything can be legislated
[12:29] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Comment, Tan?
[12:29] Tanoujin Milestone: but we always tabled the topics that needed more discussion - i never heard complaints
[12:29] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:29] Tanoujin Milestone: i never heard complaints - we can table the topics that need more discussion as we always did
[12:29] Tanoujin Milestone: sorry, lag
[12:30] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I think we're on the same page; but this vote will have consequences so I move we table the disucssion until we hear from Em and Leslie
[12:31] Tanoujin Milestone: thats a good idea
[12:31] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[12:31] Ranma Tardis: please vote
[12:31] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:31] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): aye
[12:31] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:31] Ranma Tardis: item is tabled
[12:31] Ranma Tardis: Rosie it is your turn to address the RA
[12:32] Rosie Gray: oh thank you
[12:32] Rosie Gray: a few things
[12:32] Rosie Gray: firstly, just for everyone to know
[12:32] Rosie Gray: I've added Bagheera Kristan as an EM today
[12:32] Rosie Gray: for a little more estate management help
[12:33] Rosie Gray: on a bigger topic
[12:34] Rosie Gray: I'm hoping that everyone here as seen the posting I made on the forums of the proposed redesign of Friedsee, from the LUC
[12:34] Rosie Gray: and my response to it
[12:34] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held) nods
[12:34] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:34] Rosie Gray: I would encourage anyone who hasn't read it to please do so
[12:34] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): Link, please?
[12:34] Rosie Gray: oh sure
[12:35] Rosie Gray: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7668
[12:35] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 526#p43524
[12:35] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): :)
[12:35] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): thank you :)
[12:35] Ranma Tardis: :)
[12:35] Rosie Gray: since it was only posted on Friday
[12:35] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): (ack, my links is the wrong one, please ignore :()
[12:36] Rosie Gray: I don't think that the RA can vote on the part that I approved yet
[12:36] Lilith Ivory nods
[12:36] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now:
[12:36] Ranma Tardis: we need a week and we have only 3 members today
[12:36] Rosie Gray: which is the recommendations for the changes to prim rates etc.
[12:36] Rosie Gray: yes
[12:36] Rosie Gray nods
[12:37] Rosie Gray: I'd also like to point out that I've requested the LUC to come back with a less ambitious design, that only affects Friedsee and not adjacent regions
[12:38] Rosie Gray: and have put a deadline on it
[12:38] Rosie Gray: of August 15th. I think we need to get this settled and done with
[12:38] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I was under the impression we wouldn't be voting on it until next meeting, if at all.
[12:38] Rosie Gray: oh a final topic, we have had a week of the carnival with special entertainments
[12:38] Widget Whiteberry raises her hand
[12:39] Rosie Gray: and I'll be taking up the carnival things later today
[12:39] Rosie Gray: yes, sorry any questions?
[12:40] Widget Whiteberry: until the RA votes on the first part of the LUC recommendations, we can't do more design work.
[12:40] Rosie Gray: why not?
[12:40] Widget Whiteberry: because the numbers drive the options
[12:40] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I thoguht we had to vote on it as a piece
[12:40] Ranma Tardis: me too
[12:40] Widget Whiteberry: we can tinker, but not produce a full design
[12:40] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): and that would be after Rosie accepted it; if she doesn't accept it, we don't vote
[12:40] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): am I wrong?
[12:40] Rosie Gray: I think you can develop a design based on those numbers
[12:41] Widget Whiteberry: if those numbers are aprroved, we can
[12:41] Rosie Gray: the problem as I see it isn't with the numbers, it is with the terra design
[12:41] Rosie Gray: yes you can, Widget
[12:41] Widget Whiteberry: understandable... did you tour the model with delia?
[12:41] Rosie Gray: I have toured the model without Delia
[12:41] Widget Whiteberry nods
[12:42] Ranma Tardis: I have as well without Delia
[12:42] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I haven't, but based on the photos; I'll beblunt; we can't sell that shit.
[12:42] Rosie Gray: having Delia there would not change the basic facts of the design
[12:42] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): No one will rent based on the photos I've seen.
[12:42] Widget Whiteberry: sighs
[12:43] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Pardon my language, but I don't believe we'd fill the parcels.
[12:43] Widget Whiteberry: I'm just telling you what I understand to be accurate.
[12:43] Ranma Tardis: the lots are not build able
[12:43] Rosie Gray: yes, that is the main problem
[12:43] Widget Whiteberry: If the numbers are approved we can procede
[12:43] Rosie Gray: also they can't be connected via footpaths
[12:43] Rosie Gray: Widget, you don't need the RA to approve the numbers
[12:43] Ranma Tardis: proceed with what Widget?
[12:43] Rosie Gray: in order to come up with a workable design
[12:44] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): This is starting to sound like a question for the SC
[12:44] Rosie Gray: the numbers don't need to change
[12:44] Widget Whiteberry: Ranma, the RA is responsible for approving sustainability rates on each of the regions.
[12:44] Widget Whiteberry: and cost per prim
[12:44] Rosie Gray: other than perhaps the number of parcels... i.e. how it is divided up
[12:44] Widget Whiteberry: and multiplier
[12:44] Widget Whiteberry: the rest is flexible
[12:45] Widget Whiteberry: but we need thoe three decisions
[12:45] Lilith Ivory would hope this can be sorted out without the SC so to avoid further delay
[12:45] Rosie Gray: Widget, the RA cannot vote on something like this that wasn't posted to the forums in time
[12:45] Widget Whiteberry: Of course it was
[12:45] Rosie Gray: but it doesn't mean that another more suitable design can't be worked up
[12:45] Widget Whiteberry shrugs
[12:45] Lilith Ivory: I have to agree the official LUC proposal wasn´t posted before friday
[12:46] Widget Whiteberry nods
[12:46] Widget Whiteberry: right, we sent it to the Chancellor, but I don't remember when
[12:46] Ranma Tardis: why didn't the LUC post it?
[12:46] Widget Whiteberry: Ranma, it was all in our transcript
[12:46] Rosie Gray: and wasn't posted by the LUC itself for some reason
[12:46] Widget Whiteberry: incorrect
[12:46] Widget Whiteberry: it's in the transcript
[12:47] Rosie Gray: that's not the same thing
[12:47] Ranma Tardis: transcripts are not posting
[12:47] Tanoujin Milestone: If we can not vote on it anyway, you can at least have my word, Widget, that i have no problems with your numbers regarding sustainability, except the multiplier ;)
[12:47] Ranma Tardis: there will be no vote today
[12:47] Widget Whiteberry: ok
[12:47] Lilith Ivory: something that is burried somewhere inside of a transcript can´t be seen as an official proposal in my opinion as you can´t expect everyone to read through it
[12:47] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): The numbers look fine to me, but the landscaping isn't at all acceptable to me.
[12:47] Rosie Gray: I agree with Lilith
[12:47] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Me too.
[12:48] Rosie Gray: and yes, Han that's exactly the issue for me as well
[12:48] Ranma Tardis: the RA will vote only on a complete package
[12:48] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): It needed to be posted to the forum for us to look over; the way Rosie posted it.
[12:48] Ranma Tardis: finished Rosie?
[12:48] Rosie Gray: yes thank you Ranma
[12:49] Rosie Gray: unless anyone else has any questions for me
[12:49] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I do
[12:49] Ranma Tardis: next item is citizens concerns
[12:49] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): nm I'll ask on the forum....
[12:49] Rosie Gray nods
[12:49] Súğàř (lilii2015) entered the region (120.77 m).
[12:50] Ranma Tardis: this is your chance citizens!
[12:50] Ranma Tardis: We are all ears
[12:51] Ranma Tardis: having none next is RA members concerns
[12:51] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): My only concern in regards to Friedsee was already made via email
[12:51] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): (sorry, lag)
[12:51] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): no RA concerns from me; Tan? Ranma?
[12:51] Ranma Tardis: please speak your concerns here Andrew
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: nothing today, ty
[12:52] Tanoujin Milestone: Andrew?
[12:52] Ranma Tardis: I have not seen this email
[12:52] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): It was between me, him and the LUC and it was regarding the price of his parcel and wether it would be in his budget or not.
[12:53] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): I had just made my intentions known that if the price were to be too high (which is the amount which I receive from LL for my premium membership, L$1200/mo), I would have to just change parcels
[12:53] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Basically, he'd be priced out of FS.
[12:53] Ranma Tardis: how much do you receive from LL as a stipend?
[12:54] Ranma Tardis: I get 500 a week
[12:54] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): L$1200 a month, assuming tuesdays a month
[12:54] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): 300 a week is mine
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: that is an interesting question! Will Andrews parcel be more expensive than 1200 with the current design?
[12:54] Ranma Tardis: alright, can we assist you?
[12:54] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Older accounts (2005, 2006) get L$500/wk; newer ones get L$300/wk
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: the current proposal, that is
[12:55] Rosie Gray: it will be easy to ensure that he gets a parcel that fits his financial needs
[12:55] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Yes, I suggested to him that he moves to NFS
[12:55] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): as 1.) I'm not old enough and 2.) even if I were old enough, I would not have had a premium membership though out the entirety of the life of my avatar
[12:55] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): because I knoew of parcels there he can afford.
[12:55] Rosie Gray: since Andrew is a landholder currently in FS
[12:56] Ranma Tardis: I look at my avatars age and feel like a senior citizen
[12:56] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): My alt Randall is from 2005 and I haven't had him on premium very much; but he still gets L$500/wk
[12:56] Rosie Gray: it will be a priority to ensure he gets a parcel that fits his needs
[12:56] Rosie Gray: sorry for interrupting
[12:56] Ranma Tardis: no worries Rosie
[12:56] Súğàř (lilii2015) left the region.
[12:56] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I'd also help him out personally
[12:56] Ranma Tardis: is this of benifit to you Andrew?
[12:57] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): I'd be open to moving.. I'd rather not burden anyone with them giving me lindens :P~~~~
[12:57] Tanoujin Milestone: :P
[12:57] Ranma Tardis: lets see what Rosie can do
[12:58] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): As Hannah mentioned, she knows of parcels that will also fit the budget as well. I haven't eyed them yet myself but I'm sure I'll definitely be able to get something that which will definitely work.
[12:58] Ranma Tardis: you are among friends Andrew
[12:58] Andrew Lane (andrewjon) realizes he definitely uses the world definitely too much. He definitely needs to curb that down a smidge..
[12:58] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[12:59] Tanoujin Milestone: i had been expecting the prices for the current parcels would not change much.... am I wrong?
[12:59] Ranma Tardis: lets move on to RA cocerns
[12:59] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Balance is important, yeah. But no need to bail completely :)
[12:59] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): Nah, I'm not bailing on the CDS :)
[12:59] Ranma Tardis: smiles
[12:59] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): We asked, none of us have any concerns for the RA this week, Ranma :)
[12:59] Ranma Tardis: Well I HAVE ONE
[12:59] Ranma Tardis: OOPS CAPS
[13:00] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[13:00] Ranma Tardis: again
[13:00] Rosie Gray: I think we can just make sure that the current owners will get parcels equivalent to what they are paying now
[13:00] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): heh...the floor is yours, Mdm LRA :)
[13:00] Ranma Tardis: it is about government question hour
[13:00] Ranma Tardis: no one other than government members show up
[13:00] Tanoujin Milestone: hehehe
[13:01] Ranma Tardis: it is like a mini government meeting
[13:01] Lilith Ivory stares at Tan ;-)
[13:01] Tanoujin Milestone: so it has the right name, the govt asking themselves questions
[13:01] Widget Whiteberry attended two last month
[13:01] Ranma Tardis: I would like to reduce it to once a month
[13:01] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): That's why I stopped having office hours, Ranma; it seemed kinda pointless --lack of interest.
[13:01] Ranma Tardis: yes
[13:01] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Though I will be havving one this term, I'm not sure when.
[13:02] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): Amend the law
[13:02] Ranma Tardis: last week only 2 people sjowed up
[13:02] Ranma Tardis: showed
[13:02] Tanoujin Milestone: Coop is right. If it makes no sense we have to amend the law
[13:02] Widget Whiteberry: Are they announced in group chat?
[13:02] Ranma Tardis: alright I will submit a admendment to the law
[13:03] Ranma Tardis: notices are sent
[13:03] Widget Whiteberry: monthly seems plenty
[13:03] Ranma Tardis: no old business so it is new business and discussion of finances
[13:03] Ranma Tardis: you have the floor Han
[13:04] Rosie Gray notes that only other gov't members have shown up to hers
[13:04] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I'm worried about how to deal with the decline of SL and the CDS; however I don't have the statement I intended to write written, Em and Leslie aren't here. So I move that we table this item until next meeting and I respectfully ask Ranma to include it for then.
[13:05] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I personally apologiize to the CDS for not having my s*** together this month :(
[13:05] Ranma Tardis: done, how about the second item?
[13:05] Tanoujin Milestone: i second that
[13:05] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): That ties in with who comes to meetings Han
[13:05] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): The two items are of a piece, sorry I wasn't clearer; I inteded for both of them to be discussed together; so I am tablin them both toegether.
[13:06] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): yeah it does, Coop.
[13:06] Ranma Tardis: I would like to add a redical redesign of CDS could lead to the need to retire 2 sims. We do not have a procedure to do it
[13:06] Tanoujin Milestone: what is the motion now? To table 5a and b?
[13:07] Ranma Tardis: yes
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[13:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): hmmm. I retract my previous motion
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[13:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): and I move we table 5a and 5b until next meeting.
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, seconded
[13:07] Ranma Tardis: vote please
[13:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): aye
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:07] Ranma Tardis: aye
[13:07] Ranma Tardis: any announcements?
[13:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I do
[13:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): YeSaH!
[13:07] Ranma Tardis: :)
[13:09] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): For those of you on opensim and thehypergrid, I am organizing AvatarFEST, which is an end-user focused festival with performers and exhibits. It is non commerical -no grid owners on display. it's intended to showcase how people use opensim and the hypergrid. it is happening Sept 31 to Oct 2nd; contact me if you're on the hypergrid and would like to set out an exhibit or perform or volunteer/greet
[13:09] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): end
[13:09] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): This will be happening in openim, not SL, to be clear end end
[13:10] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): Woo!
[13:10] Andrew Lane (andrewjon): :D
[13:10] Ranma Tardis: there is the next meeting
[13:10] Ranma Tardis: I am thinking 27-August
[13:11] Ranma Tardis: this will give the LUC time to respond to Rosie and for the plan to be posted
[13:11] Ranma Tardis: any disussion?
[13:12] Tanoujin Milestone: fine with me. Han?
[13:12] torrey1997 entered the region (162.52 m).
[13:12] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): let me look at the calendar
[13:12] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): brb
[13:13] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Okay
[13:13] Tanoujin Milestone tries to kill the mosquito in front of his nose
[13:13] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): sounds good; noon?
[13:13] Ranma Tardis: yes
[13:13] Tanoujin Milestone: noon please!
[13:14] torrey1997 left the region.
[13:14] Ranma Tardis: so our next RA meeting is August-27 at 12PM Pacific time
[13:14] Ranma Tardis: do I have a motion to ajourn
[13:14] Tanoujin Milestone: so moved
[13:14] Ranma Tardis: second?
[13:14] Tanoujin Milestone: me pokes han
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): aye
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): second
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[13:15] Ranma Tardis: vote please
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): heh
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): second
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): aye
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): **giggles**
[13:15] Ranma Tardis: aye
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[13:15] Ranma Tardis: the RA stands adjourned until 27-August-2016 at 12PM Pacific time
[13:16] Ranma Tardis: thanks for showing up :)

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”