Transcript - RA Meeting - 26 January 2017

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Kate Amdahl
Seasoned debater
Seasoned debater

Transcript - RA Meeting - 26 January 2017

Post by Kate Amdahl »

[19:31] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): With that, since we have a quorum, let's begin.
[19:31] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a motion to approve the agenda?
[19:32] Lilith Ivory: Hi all
[19:32] Tanoujin Milestone: so moved
[19:32] Bagheera Kristan: Second
[19:32] Kate Amdahl: Seconded
[19:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): LEt's vote
[19:32] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[19:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Aye
[19:32] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[19:32] Kate Amdahl: Aye
[19:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes
[19:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Have we all seen the minutes?
[19:33] Bagheera Kristan: *nods*
[19:33] Tanoujin Milestone nods
[19:33] Kate Amdahl: Of course :)
[19:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Haha
[19:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a motion to approve the minutes?
[19:33] Bagheera Kristan: I move ot approve the minutes
[19:33] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[19:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote
[19:34] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[19:34] Kate Amdahl: Aye
[19:34] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[19:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Aye
[19:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes
[19:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tor said he would be able to make this meeting, though I notice he logged out about half an hour ago.
[19:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Though, since he is not here, let's move ahead.
[19:35] Bagheera Kristan: *nods*
[19:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Would anyone like to give a brief report of the recent workings of the LUC?
[19:36] Bagheera Kristan: raises hand
[19:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera?
[19:37] Bagheera Kristan: I was at the meeting as RA representative. The LUC is going to go ahead and survey LI impact for parcels with gov builds and then will develop a report after the data has been collected. ...
[19:37] Bagheera Kristan: There was also discussion about updating Colonia Nova, but nothing substantial to report as yet
[19:37] Bagheera Kristan: done
[19:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you
[19:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Since I was not at the last meeting to discuss the public meeting which was held on 22 December, I wanted to give a brief report here.
[19:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I held a public meeting on 22 December 2016 in the NFS Biergarten. We talked about my proposal for a cultural fund, which I think should go ahead as soon as possible. At the meeting we came up with a few proposed provisions, which I have used in my proposal.
[19:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): It was decided that:
[19:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The fund would have a cap of 2,000L or 20% on an event, whichever is less. Objects bought through the fund should be owned by Archie. There should be a total fund amount set per term (i.e., there is a cap on total amount the fund is given per term/per month), and transactions should be public knowledge. Funds are first come, first serve.
[19:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Done
[19:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any citizens' concerns?
[19:40] Lilith Ivory raises her hand
[19:40] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Lilith?
[19:40] Lilith Ivory: as we heard a report from the LUC and about the meeting in the beergarden today I would also be interested to hear sometimes what is new about the work of the Law Review
[19:41] Lilith Ivory: done
[19:41] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there anyone here who can speak to this?
[19:42] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): I would defer to Delia and Widget for the time being.
[19:42] Lilith Ivory was hoping to see them here tonight
[19:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I will hope to include them in our next meeting, Lilith, and I will also ask them to post a short report on the forum.
[19:43] Bagheera Kristan: Neither are logged in at the moment
[19:43] Lilith Ivory: thank you Mr LRA :)
[19:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): You're welcome ㋡
[19:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any other concerns?
[19:44] Lilith Ivory: not from me
[19:44] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): Do we have an update on the RA Archvist?
[19:44] Kate Amdahl: What kind of update are we looking for?
[19:44] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): I know there was a plan to catch up on their side of the law postings on the website
[19:45] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes, there was.
[19:45] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Kate does not have access to the website, however.
[19:45] Kate Amdahl: I apologize; I've clearly dropped the ball on something.
[19:45] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): No, it is actually me who has--I have been intending to ask Mizou to grant you access.
[19:45] Bagheera Kristan: ((rl happens))
[19:46] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): it's possible the ball has been laying for a while Kate. It's not on you
[19:46] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): Life has a way of doing that to a body
[19:46] Kate Amdahl: Thanks, I was worried for a moment that I'd completely forgotten something.
[19:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I will reach out to Mizou and ask her to give you access and to ask Ranma and Han about the procedures and laws missed.
[19:47] Kate Amdahl: Thank you, Gaius
[19:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) writes it in their agenda.
[19:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Any other concerns?
[19:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If not, we can move onto RA members' concerns.
[19:48] Tanoujin Milestone runs for a cigarette - brb
[19:48] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there no concerns?
[19:48] Bagheera Kristan: mmm (*changes mind* no :) *smiles*
[19:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright, if not, then let's move on to old business.
[19:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera, you have already told us about the LUC's report on shifting LI.
[19:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Do you have anything to add?
[19:50] Bagheera Kristan: yes, there was a vote held at the last meeting here by the RA to have the LUC research the impact first - so that it where things are starting... done
[19:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you ㋡
[19:50] Bagheera Kristan: :)
[19:50] Tanoujin Milestone: ((back))
[19:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): WB Tan
[19:50] Kate Amdahl: I hope you brought cigarettes for everyone.
[19:50] Bagheera Kristan: & brandy !
[19:50] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): yay!
[19:51] Lilith Ivory: hehe
[19:51] Tanoujin Milestone: you will have to roll Kate ;)
[19:51] Kylix Cup with Wine/anim whispers: Bottoms UP!
[19:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[19:51] Lilith Ivory: we need a smokers club in CDS!
[19:51] Kate Amdahl laughs
[19:51] Bagheera Kristan: that's right, Gaius left out drinks for us, thanks Gaius !
[19:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): You're welcome!
[19:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): They mimic my daily RL.
[19:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Though I wish I drank from kylikes in RL...
[19:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Would anyone else like to speak on shifting LI?
[19:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If not, we can move on to my proposal.
[19:52] Bagheera Kristan: ((*hiccups in satisfaction**))
[19:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let us move on, then ㋡
[19:53] Bagheera Kristan: *raises hand*
[19:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I published the law proposal earlier this week
[19:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): There has already been quite a few responses on the forum
[19:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Here is the URL: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7899
[19:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Kate?
[19:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Then Bagheera
[19:54] Kate Amdahl: Yes, following up on the discussion on the forum ...
[19:55] Kate Amdahl: One of the central concerns expressed was the question of whether having such a fund is likely to make a difference in motivating residents to hold such events ....
[19:55] Kate Amdahl: For me personally, when holding an event, usually the expense of special objects seems a small part of the effort ....
[19:56] Kate Amdahl: The time and coordination seem the greater part to me. I wondered if anyone had any insights on whether for some citizens, having such a fund would be likely to motivate holding such events.
[19:56] Kate Amdahl: Done
[19:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Perhaps I could speak to that question
[19:56] Tanoujin Milestone: please do
[19:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): For me, in the past, holding public events has been somewhat burdensome when it comes to money.
[19:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Perhaps this is because of my background as an undergraduate university student, but I am of the opinion that there should be some effort to encourage people to hold public events and to make them less burdensome.
[19:58] Tanoujin Milestone: I want to see your tax declaration anyway ;)
[19:58] Kate Amdahl nods ... less burdensome is definitely good!
[19:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I realise this is clearly not the background of much of the CDS, given the responses, though.
[19:59] Bagheera Kristan: *still has hand raised*
[19:59] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The proposal was also drafted given the concerns people had raised at the public meeting in December.
[19:59] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Done
[19:59] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera?
[19:59] Bagheera Kristan: First, I want to say, I want to be clear, I am VERY glad you have raised this issue, Gaius...
[20:00] Kate Amdahl nods in agreement
[20:00] Bagheera Kristan: It has been a problem since I joined CDS, about who instigates events and who follows through to make them happen. Our laws say the Chancellor and PIOs, but the position of PIO tends to be very difficult on whoever holds it....
[20:01] Bagheera Kristan: and there is always a sense of reluctance to tap into CDS funds to hold events - and I do think we need to let people know the purse strings are NOT that tight....
[20:01] Bagheera Kristan: I talked with Tor about this some, for clarity....
[20:02] Bagheera Kristan: he is not here, but I pointed out to him that he is the only Chancellor who hasn't reimbursed citizens, so I think it is a matter of making things clear - that citizens can ALREADY be reimbursed...
[20:02] Bagheera Kristan: and I do like very much Coop's suggestion, because it is simple and I think it would bring clarity and also encourage citizens to create events
[20:03] Bagheera Kristan: and Gaius, that includes you *smiles* I think a form that people fill out, would let people know they could tap into the existing budget for events
[20:04] Bagheera Kristan: I think your second concern - that the Chancellor might pick and choose what to support and what to deny - there could certainly be
[20:04] Bagheera Kristan: a mechanism for people to petition the SC to review if they feel unfairly blocked.
[20:04] Bagheera Kristan: Done
[20:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan?
[20:04] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now: Tanoujin Milestone
[20:04] Tanoujin Milestone: the treasurer raised a concern regarding this bill
[20:05] Tanoujin Milestone: she is afraid we codify a constant drain to the reserves
[20:05] Tanoujin Milestone: i follow her here... if we could find a workaround like donations or something else i would be much more likely to vote pro the bill.... done
[20:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you.
[20:06] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now: Lilith Ivory
[20:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Lil?
[20:06] Lilith Ivory: I also wanted to add that our chancellors are always looking for citizens wanting to join the Pio team
[20:07] Lilith Ivory: I think this would be a good chance for people who like to organize events
[20:07] Lilith Ivory: done
[20:07] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now: Kate Amdahl
[20:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes, though I should note that it is not possible for members of the RA to do so.
[20:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Kate?
[20:08] Kate Amdahl: This may be too much to load onto this same discussion, but it seems likely to me that another barrier for citizens interested in creating events ...
[20:09] Kate Amdahl: ... is handling promotion. I wonder if there is any way for us to streamline that, whether it's just a list of ways to promote events or people to actually help out with that.
[20:10] Kate Amdahl: That said, I know that volunteers are always at a premium, so it seems more realistic to think of providing some kind of informational resource.
[20:10] Kate Amdahl: Done
[20:10] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now: Bagheera Kristan
[20:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That seems to me to be a concern we should raise with the Chancellor and PIO.
[20:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera?
[20:11] Bagheera Kristan: first to address Kate's remark - one advantage to when you pay for an entertainer, is they put in efforts to promote within their own fan base *smiles* but what I wanted to add....
[20:12] Bagheera Kristan: as well as funds, CDS offers locations and objects....I further liked Coop's idea of creating a form because it could list what is available - remind people of the Colilseum or the Rathaus or Quay, etc. Sometimes it is not that people need lindens but they need room and permission to stream. Done
[20:13] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now: Tanoujin Milestone
[20:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan?
[20:13] Tanoujin Milestone: Gaius, I would like to hear more about your events in the past
[20:13] Tanoujin Milestone: how big were the amopunts you needed to spent?
[20:13] Tanoujin Milestone: *amounts
[20:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I would have to think.
[20:14] Tanoujin Milestone: is a governmental grant of 20 percent really helpful?
[20:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The last public event I personally held was my celebrate bisexuality day one.
[20:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): But the cost was not extreme, especially given the help Lilith provided to the event.
[20:16] Tanoujin Milestone: maybe if we had a culture club funding events.... is this a path we can go?
[20:16] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[20:16] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now: Kate Amdahl
[20:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Kate?
[20:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hi Calli
[20:17] Lilith Ivory: Hi Calli :)
[20:17] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Calli :)
[20:17] Kate Amdahl: First, I had been thinking of the fund as mainly reimbursement for purchased objects. The idea of it being available to also pay for entertainers helps me understand how useful it could be.
[20:18] Kate Amdahl: Second, I want to add my support to the idea of a form that would list available resources. Just reading through the form could help encourage someone to go ahead with an event they were unsure of.
[20:18] Kate Amdahl: Done.
[20:18] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now: Bagheera Kristan
[20:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera?
[20:18] Bagheera Kristan: It just occurred to me...
[20:19] Bagheera Kristan: as a reasonable compromise that doesn't tap into reserves and also, in a way, is in the spirit of events.... CDS has tip jars and people do pay into them...
[20:19] Tanoujin Milestone nods
[20:19] Bagheera Kristan: maybe the funds from the tip jars could be dedicated to a special fund, instead of going into the general fund...
[20:19] Bagheera Kristan: and people would know, if they were paying a CDS tip jar, that is what they would be supporting...? just an idea
[20:19] Bagheera Kristan: I only just thought of this, so feel free to tear apart and brainstorm... Done
[20:20] Tanoujin Milestone: I like that idea
[20:20] Kate Amdahl also likes it at first blush
[20:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I am receptive to the idea that the fund could be funded by donations
[20:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I want to reiterate that the primary concern I had with the fund was with entertainers, not necessarily with purchasing objects.
[20:21] Lilith Ivory: I wonder if Rudeen can be bothered with this additonal book keeping
[20:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That is in many way the most burdensome part of any event.
[20:22] Bagheera Kristan: Rudeen already has a line item for tip jars, so it would just change the name... but it would be good to have Rudeen's opinion, I agree
[20:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well, one solution to that, Lil, is to set up a new public account for the fund and replace the tip jars in the estate.
[20:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Done.
[20:22] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now:
[20:23] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Would anyone else like to speak?
[20:23] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Calli?
[20:23] Callipygian Christensen: thankyou - and it may already have been covered since my RL meeting ran late..
[20:25] Callipygian Christensen: personally I feel any objects paid for with CDS funds need to be purchased by Archie - perhaps instead of legislation, the Chancellor can be asked to put together a 'request to purchase' form for items for this type of 'sponsored' event
[20:25] Lilith Ivory nods
[20:26] Callipygian Christensen: that way it's an investment, not an outright grant. Then its a matter of entetainment - and that might be just an X percent of coast, up to amount or something,
[20:26] Callipygian Christensen: sorry.up to a maximum amount
[20:27] Callipygian Christensen: It allows the Executive to budget what he or she se fit per term and manage it, without another law on the books
[20:27] Callipygian Christensen: done
[20:27] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I have also recommended to the Chancellor that a list of objects which Archie owns be made catalogued and be made public.
[20:27] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan?
[20:28] Tanoujin Milestone: thats a very good point Calli and Gaius - i want to add something to the tip-jar idea
[20:28] Callipygian Christensen: Gauius, Widget may already have that done - I know she began work on it when she became archivist
[20:28] Tanoujin Milestone: i always hesitate to give money to the cds tip jar with the reserves in mind
[20:29] Tanoujin Milestone: if the tip jars were specified to fund events, i would be much more motivated to donate to them - done
[20:29] Bagheera Kristan: *nods in agreement with Tan*
[20:30] Kate Amdahl nods too
[20:30] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) nods.
[20:30] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now:
[20:30] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I will try to make amendments to the proposal to reflect your proposal, Tan
[20:31] Bagheera Kristan: I make a motion to dedicate tip jar funds to auxiliary events held by citizens
[20:31] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[20:31] Kate Amdahl: Can we do that without it being an item on the agenda?
[20:31] Tanoujin Milestone: ooops
[20:31] Kate Amdahl: (I do like the idea)
[20:31] Tanoujin Milestone: we should ask Sudane as well
[20:31] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well, in a world with parliamentary sovereignty....
[20:32] Bagheera Kristan: hmm... I would think we can, it is an outcome of this discussion...but it can wait, of course
[20:32] Callipygian Christensen: Yes you can - you aren’t passing a law. It's primarily an allocation of funds, an admin item.
[20:32] Kate Amdahl: Great!
[20:32] Tanoujin Milestone: okay :)
[20:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Any discussion, then?
[20:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): And thank you, Calli, I was about to check Roberts. ㋡
[20:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well, with no one to speak, let's vote.
[20:33] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[20:33] Tanoujin Milestone: aye :)
[20:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Kate?
[20:34] Kate Amdahl: aye!
[20:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I abstain, given that there is not any infrastructure to do make this work as yet.
[20:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes.
[20:35] Tanoujin Milestone: raises hand
[20:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan?
[20:35] Tanoujin Milestone: we should make sure it is known how much is in the fund at any given time
[20:35] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[20:35] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now:
[20:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Which fund?
[20:36] Bagheera Kristan: tip jar fund
[20:36] Tanoujin Milestone: uh, how do we call this - the CDS citizen's event fund
[20:37] Bagheera Kristan: it is already a line item on the monthly report
[20:37] Tanoujin Milestone: maybe if it would hover over the box?
[20:37] Bagheera Kristan: *nods*
[20:37] Lilith Ivory: I know there are tip jars available which show the target that needs to be met and how much has been donated so far
[20:38] Kate Amdahl: That would serve the double purpose of making it known how much is available and advertising the fact that the fund exists (encouraging events).
[20:38] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, something like that
[20:38] Lilith Ivory: just wondering if that thingy can show donations given to different jars
[20:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I believe they do, yes.
[20:38] Bagheera Kristan: there is a script to do that yes, it has to run out to a website via php, but it exists
[20:39] Bagheera Kristan: I think Casper has one
[20:39] Callipygian Christensen: Advertising the amount in the Fund, should it be a large amount, may well discourage visitors and citizens to donate
[20:40] Lilith Ivory: not if it is only the money for events without our complete reserves :)
[20:40] Bagheera Kristan: or encourage them to hold an event, lol :) but point taken, calli
[20:40] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): There is a way one can reset the script, if we don't show how many is in the fund on the tip jars themselves.
[20:41] Callipygian Christensen: Currently the tip jars are 'aimed' at visitors to events or the sims 'here, support what you are enjoying or seeing' - we don't want to discourage that with the perception ' we have plenty'
[20:41] Lilith Ivory: looking at the tp jars at the school I doubt it will be enough to scare people away from tipping
[20:41] Tanoujin Milestone: hehe
[20:41] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any other comments to be made?
[20:41] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If not, we can move on to announcements.
[20:42] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright. Any announcements?
[20:42] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I do have one.
[20:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Following the public meeting in December, there was talk to have an LGBT Pride Parade.
[20:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This will be discussed in a meeting this Sunday at 2:00pm SLT.
[20:43] Kate Amdahl: Neat!
[20:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We'll meet in the Biergarten
[20:43] Bagheera Kristan: excellent !
[20:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Done
[20:44] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Calli?
[20:45] Callipygian Christensen: I will probably not be able to attend that meeting so will mention here - will you be involving Second Pride or any other inworld group active in this area?
[20:45] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I was planning on reaching out to other groups and contacting people from Second Pride.
[20:46] Callipygian Christensen: I don't know others, but Second Pride has a well established group with events, so might be worth reaching out.
[20:46] Callipygian Christensen: ok, done
[20:46] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Current Speaker is Now:
[20:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I was hoping you might be helpful there, actually, Calli, if you would be willing to reach out ㋡
[20:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Anyone else?
[20:47] Callipygian Christensen: Sure - I can get info to the board members I know with contact info once you have it
[20:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you
[20:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright
[20:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The next RA meeting is scheduled for 9 February at 11:00am SLT
[20:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Oh, Lilith?
[20:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Sorry!
[20:48] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Did you have something you wanted to add, Lil?
[20:49] Lilith Ivory is offline.
[20:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Ah, she's crashed.
[20:49] Callipygian Christensen pokes Lilith with her toe
[20:49] Tanoujin Milestone: she crashed
[20:49] Callipygian Christensen: oops
[20:50] Lilith Ivory is online.
[20:50] Tanoujin Milestone: lol, Calli
[20:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well... We can --
[20:50] Bagheera Kristan: here she is wb lil
[20:50] Tanoujin Milestone: stay away with your toe from me
[20:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hi Lil ㋡
[20:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Did you have something you wanted to add?
[20:50] Lilith Ivory: perfect time for a crash
[20:50] Lilith Ivory: yes lol
[20:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hahaha
[20:50] Lilith Ivory: I wanted to remind you we have Tango time on sunday too
[20:50] Lilith Ivory: right before your meeting Gaius
[20:50] Tanoujin Milestone: yay
[20:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Ah, yes, with Joaquin!
[20:51] Callipygian Christensen: yay Joa!
[20:51] Lilith Ivory: exactly
[20:51] Bagheera Kristan: great !
[20:51] Lilith Ivory: at the harbor of LA to my knowing
[20:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Who is now *citizen* Joaquin ㋡
[20:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you for reminding me, Lil
[20:52] Lilith Ivory: is he?
[20:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): He is -- Tor has told me that he is one of the newest citizens.
[20:52] Lilith Ivory: aaww nice
[20:52] Tanoujin Milestone: excellent
[20:52] Callipygian Christensen: and one of the oldest
[20:52] Bagheera Kristan: :)
[20:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright, well, *now* unless there are any more announcements....
[20:53] Lilith Ivory smiles
[20:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): 9 February at 11:00am SLT is our nex scheduled meeting.
[20:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Should we schedule an extraordinary meeting?
[20:55] Tanoujin Milestone: we would need input from Tor to know that ;)
[20:55] Bagheera Kristan: should check with Tor? can we do that after we know where he is at?
[20:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Certainly.
[20:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) writes another note in their agenda.
[20:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright, with that, are there any motions to adjourn?
[20:56] Tanoujin Milestone: so moved
[20:57] Bagheera Kristan: second
[20:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Second?
[20:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote
[20:57] Kate Amdahl: Aye
[20:57] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[20:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Aye
[20:57] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[20:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We are adjourned.

^^^\ Kate /^^^

http://kateamdahl.wordpress.com - The Winged Girl Blog (lots of CDS-related posts)

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”