Transcript - RA Meeting - July 23, 2017

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sylvia Tamalyn
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Transcript - RA Meeting - July 23, 2017

Post by Sylvia Tamalyn »

[12:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I see we are quorate, so let's start.
[12:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I call this meeting of the RA.
[12:00] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Hiya, Drewski
[12:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Is there a motion to approve the agenda?
[12:00] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): So moved
[12:00] Sylvia Tamalyn: second
[12:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Second?
[12:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let's vote!
[12:01] Drewski Northman: hi everyone!
[12:01] Ranma Tardis: yea
[12:01] Sylvia Tamalyn: aye
[12:01] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:01] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Hi Drwski
[12:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): aye
[12:01] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:01] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): aye
[12:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Motion passes!
[12:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Is there a motion to approve the minutes?
[12:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8165
[12:02] Ranma Tardis: motions to approve
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Second?
[12:02] Sylvia Tamalyn: second
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let's vote.
[12:02] Sylvia Tamalyn: aye
[12:02] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:02] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): aye
[12:02] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): aye
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Motion passes.
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker) looks around for Tor.
[12:02] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): ◦.·•?¿?iĸя?¿?•·.◦
[12:03] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): :3
[12:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let's move onto the LUC.
[12:03] Pip Torok: hi all
[12:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Hi Pip ㋡
[12:03] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Heya Pip! :)
[12:03] Sylvia Tamalyn: LUC still has not met since april. nothing to report there unless rosie attends today
[12:03] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Hello Pip
[12:03] Drewski Northman: Hey Pip!
[12:03] Sylvia Tamalyn: we have the prim shift later on the agenda
[12:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): No, I suppose not. She did, however, do the Mews project, though!
[12:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let us move onto citizens' concerns.
[12:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Han, you have the floor.
[12:04] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Thanks! For the sake of expediency I've made a statement which I'll paste into localchat
[12:04] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): At the moment, there's some question among the EMs about the number of parcels which a single citizen can have. There's references to a limit in one of the covenants (NFS, I think?) but I am not sure if there's an actual law that addresses it. If there is, I don't know which one it is.

I would like to see us collectively revisit the issue and if necessary make some changes to the law (if such law exists).

I see us needing a law that will allow flexibility in how we handle land sales. Such a law should allow us to sell land to whomever when we've a lot of yellow on the map, but yet should allow us to refuse sales when land is scare based on the amount of property held.

The purpose behind that being to make selling to new citizens a higher priority than to established citizens.

This obviously cannot be settled this meeting, but I am raising the issue and I'd like to see a proposal drafted on the forum, discussed, and then voted on sometime between now and Oct 1st.

I am willing to draft the beginning
[12:04] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): of such a proposal but as a lowly neko from the mainland I feel it would be better if such a proposal came from higher up...a member of the RA, SC or at least someone better versed in legal issues than I myself am.

Mostly, we need to free up land to people who want to buy it, and create or alter legislation so that it is more dynamic and responsive to today and tomorrow's circumstances.

Thank you for your consideration.
[12:04] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): ....
[12:05] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): done.
[12:05] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Hey, Calli :)
[12:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Thank you, Han.
[12:06] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Calli :)
[12:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): The limit of the amount of land a citizen can own is actually a limit in the covenant, but it is not based on the number of parcels but on the size of the land.
[12:06] Tanoujin Milestone raises hand
[12:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Tan?
[12:07] Tanoujin Milestone: An individual can own up to 8 CDS land parcels, totalling 8192 m2. Land ownership restrictions include any land donated to group-owned land in CDS. Additionally, some zones within individual CDS regions have specific parcel ownership restrictions.
[12:07] Sylvia Tamalyn wonders if we are not using the stick today
[12:07] Tanoujin Milestone: from the general covenant. Done
[12:07] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): ◦.·•?¿?iĸя?¿?•·.◦
[12:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Sylvia?
[12:08] Sylvia Tamalyn: basically what tan said, though i will add that comes from the general covenant, not a regoni-specific one. also, the total of 8 currently includes prim parcels. it is indeed also based on the number of parcels as well as
[12:08] Sylvia Tamalyn: oops ignore that last partial sentence
[12:09] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Han?
[12:10] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Thank you. I just wanted to emphasize that I believe it's important that our policy is dynamic or becomes dyanamic so that we can address both large amounts of yellow spots, and also shortages. And that is a large part of my motivation for bringing this up
[12:10] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): done
[12:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Ranma?
[12:11] Ranma Tardis: Han what brought this on? We have a historical amount of empty lots.
[12:11] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Ranma, it came up among us EMs recently
[12:11] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Sylvia?
[12:12] Sylvia Tamalyn: i want to thank han for taking this on, and encourage further discussion in the forums where a more open discussion and suggestions for how this might work can take place. i'd also encourage han to speak with sudane re: technical details
[12:12] Sylvia Tamalyn: done
[12:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Coop?
[12:13] RG Cooperstone (RogueGeek Cooperstone): Just wanted to toss out that there have been some limits to square meters
[12:13] RG Cooperstone (RogueGeek Cooperstone): some of them are per sim, some are per estate
[12:14] RG Cooperstone (RogueGeek Cooperstone): the limits are to avoid someone becoming a 'whale' financially, in the case they left and then there was a huge hole to pay for
[12:14] RG Cooperstone (RogueGeek Cooperstone): and yeah, it may be time to look at the limits to make them consistant. Done
[12:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Thank you.
[12:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Em?
[12:15] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): We may give a hint about this to the Citizen's Law Review Initiative
[12:15] Tanoujin Milestone bites his tongue
[12:16] Sylvia Tamalyn does too
[12:16] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): OK, I get it :D
[12:16] RG Cooperstone (RogueGeek Cooperstone): I feel duly hintish
[12:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held) not sure if hinted :3
[12:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): :)
[12:16] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): (not sure if I'm on the review or not)
[12:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Perhaps this could be resolved by a commission.
[12:17] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): I don't think so, personally
[12:17] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): May I continue?
[12:17] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): yes, sorry
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Yes, apologies.
[12:17] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Thanks... I believe that first of all we have to make clear if we wnat a mere policy, or a law
[12:18] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): want*
[12:18] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Done
[12:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Ranma (and please, all, unclick your names from the talking stick)
[12:18] Ranma Tardis: sure thing! I just do not see this as an issue
[12:19] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): (thot I did, flowers were in the way, also I've re-added)
[12:19] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Han?
[12:19] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Is Ranma done?
[12:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Are you, Ranma?
[12:20] Ranma Tardis: my name is off the stick
[12:20] Ranma Tardis: done
[12:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): So yes, Han. ㋡
[12:20] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Ok. :) I just wanted to say two things. 1) I think forming a commision would be too top-heavy and beaucratize and not needed. Second we EMs have been bumping up against this in our day to day duties so I think it needs to not just be addressed, but probably changed.
[12:20] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Done
[12:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Tan?
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: I think this is not to hard to change. We could rise from 8 parcels to 10 and from 8192 sqm in the general covenant and leave the region specific covenants intact. Lets discuss it on the forums
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[12:23] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Sylvia, and then we should move onto other citizens' concerns.
[12:23] Tanoujin Milestone: ah, to 10240 sqm, i wanted to say, really done
[12:23] Pip Torok feels Forums are way-to-go
[12:23] Sylvia Tamalyn: i agree with what tan just said, now that he's amended it. ;) and yes, let's move on. i look forward to forums discussion about this!
[12:23] Sylvia Tamalyn: done
[12:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Thank you.
[12:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Are there other concerns?
[12:24] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Nooooooo!
[12:24] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): not from me, at least
[12:24] Drewski Northman: none here
[12:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Alright!
[12:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Are there any RA members' concerns?
[12:25] Ranma Tardis: nada
[12:25] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Sylvia?
[12:25] Sylvia Tamalyn: i just want to be on the record as still concerned that we are now 1/3 way through the term without an inaugural ball. it's...disappointing
[12:25] Sylvia Tamalyn: done
[12:26] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held) nods in vigious agreement, mumbles "we're nothing without our rituals...."
[12:26] Pip Torok agrees strongly
[12:26] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:26] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker) nods.
[12:26] Drewski Northman: my new tux needs an excuse to be worn!
[12:26] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): I would get an excuse to buy a new gown
[12:27] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): On that topic, we also need some sort of state event to award the Order of Anzere to the last term's huge list of recipients.
[12:27] Tanoujin Milestone: hear, hear
[12:27] Sylvia Tamalyn: i believe tor wishes to have that as part of oktoberfest week
[12:27] Sylvia Tamalyn: maybe...
[12:27] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:27] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): It would be nice if he would tell me!
[12:27] Sylvia Tamalyn: indeed
[12:27] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): ...are we sure the recepients will alll log in, or can log in?
[12:28] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Not all will likely be there for the event.
[12:28] Pip Torok: /mr knows this one can
[12:28] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): ㋡
[12:28] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): \o/
[12:28] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): But we ought to organise something ourselves if the Chancellor cannot.
[12:29] Sylvia Tamalyn: i would say that about the inaugural ball as well
[12:29] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): :)
[12:29] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): :) :)
[12:29] Ranma Tardis: lets do it!
[12:29] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Governmental indecision should not keep us from our cultural events!
[12:29] Ranma Tardis: :)
[12:29] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held) likes the sound of the insurgency' dance... :3
[12:29] Sylvia Tamalyn: agreed, especially when it's clear that citizens want these events to happen :)
[12:29] Tanoujin Milestone: okay :) We need a dj and decoration
[12:29] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): A themed ball or a classic formal one?
[12:30] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Hm...
[12:30] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Why don't we talk about this at our next meeting?
[12:30] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): /hand
[12:30] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Han?
[12:31] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Then we can come here filled with exciting ideas :)
[12:31] Sylvia Tamalyn: maybe even discuss in forums?
[12:31] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): what would a citizen or group of citizens need to do to throw a ball kind of event in the schloss?
[12:31] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): I can move this question to the forum, if that's better
[12:31] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): done
[12:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I believe that one only has to ask the chancellor, and the chancellor must have a demanding reason not to honour the request.
[12:32] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): Thank you :)
[12:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Are there any other concerns?
[12:32] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): NOne froom me
[12:33] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Ooops, bad typing
[12:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): ㋡
[12:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let's move on then.
[12:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Have we all reviewed the Chancellor's budget?
[12:33] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:33] Tanoujin Milestone: yes
[12:33] Sylvia Tamalyn: yes
[12:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8161
[12:34] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Well, sperficially to be honest
[12:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): We had said that we would turn to the forum to discuss the budget proposal and to raise any concerns there
[12:34] Sylvia Tamalyn nods
[12:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): But... that seems not to have been done.
[12:35] Ranma Tardis: nods but the government needs to be funded
[12:35] Sylvia Tamalyn: i did not have any concerns, actually, so didn't see the need to post to say that :)
[12:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Are there any concerns people would like to discuss now? Or shall we proceed to vote?
[12:36] Ranma Tardis: I move we accept the budget
[12:36] Sylvia Tamalyn: second
[12:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let's vote.
[12:37] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Aye
[12:37] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:37] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:37] Sylvia Tamalyn: aye
[12:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): aye
[12:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Motion passes.
[12:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let's move on to the LI transfer project.
[12:37] Ranma Tardis: I thought we passed it
[12:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): As I said earlier, Rosie has completed the Mews project, but she is not here to tell us about that.
[12:38] Sylvia Tamalyn raises hand
[12:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Yes. The next step, I imagine, is to authorise the LUC and the EMs to work on transfering prims on the entirety of our estate.
[12:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Sylvia?
[12:40] Sylvia Tamalyn: first, to address ranma's question, we approved starting in AM with the mews as a "test" of the project. we should hear from rosie before we go on. i understand there could be issues with some builds if rosie doesn't have edit rights, if people are residing in them, etc. i would like to wait until rosie can attend and go into some of that before we proceed on this
[12:40] Sylvia Tamalyn: done
[12:40] Tanoujin Milestone raises hand
[12:40] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Tan?
[12:41] Tanoujin Milestone: I agree with Sylvia and would furthermore like to read the parcels named that go under this procedurte, just for transparency. Done
[12:42] Sylvia Tamalyn raises hand
[12:42] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let me get those for you.
[12:42] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Meanwhile, Sylvia.
[12:42] Sylvia Tamalyn: oh i think you are answering tan's question. i was goign to refer him to the spreadsheet :)
[12:42] Sylvia Tamalyn: done
[12:42] Hannah Marie Tempestwolf (Han Held): (my brains went pop bc RL heat...bye one and all! *waves*)
[12:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker):
[12:43] Pip Torok: bye and stay as cool as you can
[12:43] Tanoujin Milestone: thank you!
[12:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Welcome ㋡
[12:43] Sylvia Tamalyn: (click on the tabs at the bottom to see specific parcel info, tan)
[12:44] Tanoujin Milestone: ah, got it. Well i have to study that later on. But it looks exhausting, thanks again
[12:44] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): The most mandatory buildings seem to come from CN.
[12:45] Sylvia Tamalyn: i believe the LUC had planned to do the quay area next, but i could be wrong. i think rosie should be able to clarify the exact plan they had in mind
[12:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): In my opinion, we ought to encourage this project to spur more activity on the part of the LUC.
[12:47] Sylvia Tamalyn: i think the issue is that meetings are not being called due to RL busy-ness on the part of the chairperson
[12:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): salus publica suprema lex
[12:48] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I would like to authorise work done on the Quay, and I can see if I can pin down Rosie and either get her here to report or get a written report.
[12:48] Sylvia Tamalyn: is that a motion? ;)
[12:49] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): That would be perfect
[12:49] Ranma Tardis: motion
[12:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I motion to authorise work done on the Quay and to receive a report, either in person or in writing, from Rosie Gray on the work of transferring LI and on the LUC.
[12:49] Sylvia Tamalyn: second
[12:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Is there discussion needed?
[12:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): None from me.
[12:50] Sylvia Tamalyn: no
[12:50] Ranma Tardis: nada
[12:50] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): No need for me
[12:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Tan?
[12:50] Tanoujin Milestone: it is okay
[12:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let's vote
[12:50] Sylvia Tamalyn: aye
[12:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): aye
[12:50] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:50] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): aye
[12:50] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Motion passes.
[12:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): If there is no further discussion needed on this topic, let's move on...
[12:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): To nothing!
[12:51] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Lol
[12:51] Sylvia Tamalyn: second! lol
[12:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Are there any announcements?
[12:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I have a few.
[12:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Long time NFS resident and Baron Klaus Wulfenbach and his wife have recently openned their new estate for Europa Wulfenbach.
[12:52] Sylvia Tamalyn: :)
[12:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I encourage all to visit! IT's quite a lovely estate.
[12:53] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Where?
[12:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I believe the sim name is simply "Europa Wulfenbach"
[12:53] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Ty
[12:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Bitte ㋡
[12:53] Drewski Northman: There should be a CDS notice by Baron Klaus from Friday with a LM
[12:53] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Hehe
[12:53] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Ah!
[12:54] Drewski Northman: I saw it show up in my email, at least.
[12:54] Pip Torok feels its a good way to acoid Brexiteers
[12:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): This has also inspired yours truly to restart my old eccentric project, the Marquessate of Bonvie.
[12:54] Callipygian Christensen: yes..its an object you rez and it will give you info and an LM
[12:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Which will be located at my recent estate and future manor in Friedsee!
[12:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Done.
[12:55] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): I will certainly go there
[12:55] Sylvia Tamalyn: can't wait to see what you do with that, gaius :)
[12:55] Drewski Northman: I will go if there's promise of sabers at dawn :D
[12:55] Sylvia Tamalyn: lol
[12:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): It's a duel to the death, my dear Drewski esquire.
[12:56] Sylvia Tamalyn: challenge accepted?
[12:56] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): Are women allowed to watch?
[12:56] Drewski Northman laughs
[12:56] Sylvia Tamalyn: watch? i want to fight!
[12:56] Pip Torok: or tea and sympathy at the peace-Mill
[12:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): I don't believe in that old sexist BS.
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: hehe
[12:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): If there are no other announcements, then, our next meeting will be 6 August at noon!
[12:57] Drewski Northman: I think we'd have a much more peaceful world if organized duels were reinstated.
[12:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Motion to adjourn?
[12:57] Sylvia Tamalyn: so moved
[12:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Second?
[12:57] Ranma Tardis: what about next meeting?
[12:57] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): second
[12:57] Sylvia Tamalyn: 8/6, ranma
[12:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): It will be on 6 August at Noon
[12:57] Ranma Tardis: I can not make it, enroute to Helsinki
[12:58] Ranma Tardis: I ask for 7 day vote
[12:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Noted
[12:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): Let's vote
[12:58] Em Warden (Mothercard Warden): aye
[12:58] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:58] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): aye
[12:58] Sylvia Tamalyn: aye
[12:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker): We are adjourned.

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”