Transcript - RA Meeting - 3 September 2017

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Transcript - RA Meeting - 3 September 2017

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

[12:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) waits for the clock to strike noon
[12:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): And,as the clock strikes noon, I call this meeting to order.
[12:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a motion to approve the agenda?
[12:00] Tanoujin Milestone: so moved
[12:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) whispers: Welcome Em ㋡
[12:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a second?
[12:01] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Hi all
[12:01] Ranma Tardis: second
[12:01] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): I have a bad connection today
[12:01] Tanoujin Milestone watches the paint dry om his fingernail
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote!
[12:02] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:02] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Aye
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a motion to approve the minutes?
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8187
[12:02] Ranma Tardis: I motion
[12:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a second?
[12:03] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[12:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote!
[12:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Aye
[12:03] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): aye
[12:03] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:03] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes.
[12:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The Chancellor is not here, so there is nothing t report.
[12:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The LUC still has not met, and Rosie and I have not met to analyse the situation concerning shifting LI to public land.
[12:05] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): As concerns the Road Committee, a survey was sent out to residents of Alpine Meadow and there was a public meeting this morning.
[12:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The results are in the box, and we can discuss the results at 4c in the agenda.
[12:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any citizens' concerns?
[12:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Rosie?
[12:07] Rosie Gray: only the same concern I've had for the last few meetings... that the LUC seems to be completely inactive, and I think that the RA might address this somehow
[12:07] Rosie Gray: done
[12:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you, Rosie.
[12:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I do believe it is time to reconstitute the LUC.
[12:08] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan?
[12:08] Tanoujin Milestone raises hand
[12:08] Tanoujin Milestone: thanks. I would like to know if Delia Lake is still chair of the LUC and If there was an attempt to contact her?
[12:09] Tanoujin Milestone: done, thanks
[12:09] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Do you know, Rosie?
[12:09] Rosie Gray: I expect she is, since there's been no meetings to change anything
[12:09] Rosie Gray: but I don't know about anyone asking her about it
[12:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let me send her a note now to ask her.
[12:10] Tanoujin Milestone: I would ask the LRA to try to contact the chair of the LUC before we take further steps
[12:10] Tanoujin Milestone: ah, see it, ty
[12:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Sent ㋡
[12:11] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any other concerns, or comments on Rosie's concern?
[12:11] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): /hand
[12:11] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held) raises my hand
[12:11] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Han?
[12:12] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): I have no idea how to go about this, but we seem to be experiencing a high volume of burnout all around -as an organization maybe we should think if there's anything we can do to fix or address that or not. I know that apart from anything else, folks seem to be overwhelmed by RL obligations so there might be a limit to what we can do ...but we should ask ourselves how or if we can head off burnout
[12:12] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): since ppl are burning out
[12:12] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): done
[12:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This has been a major concern of mine.
[12:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Part of the solution I have sought has been to recommend a more impromptu, less legalistic approach to our mission in the estate.
[12:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I think that we should empower other citizens and one another to take more action in the estate and to hold more cultural events.
[12:15] Tanoujin Milestone: fun aspect ;)
[12:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Take, for example, the Oktoberfest coming up. I am planning two events which interest me, and I know they'll be fun!
[12:15] Pip Torok: Oktoberfest is coming fast ...
[12:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Very fast.
[12:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): In twenty days.
[12:15] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held) eeps.
[12:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): But, with how we pulled off the Anzere ball, I think we have what it takes as a community to make it fun and exciting!
[12:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): And it shouldn't just be all the Cahncellor's planning.
[12:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): So... I exhort all of you to do "something fun." Consider it your patriotic duty! ;)
[12:16] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): I'm a fan of extra-government planning
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): But, in a democracy, we are the government!
[12:17] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): :) sounds good
[12:17] Tanoujin Milestone applauds
[12:17] Pip Torok: I understand Tor has asked Shep to organise Oktoberfest
[12:17] Tanoujin Milestone: oh, really!
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That is not my understanding completely. Help, maybe, but I know he has been doing some organising
[12:17] Ranma Tardis: Am a member of the government in rl as well
[12:17] Pip Torok: I may be inaccurate of course
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): He asked me yesterday to organise something
[12:18] Rosie Gray: Shep is organizing the ball, not Oktoberfest
[12:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I know Rosie here is also taking an active role as PIO ㋡
[12:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): But, dammit, let's have some fun with this!
[12:18] Pip Torok: ah .. my mistake ...
[12:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) steps of their soapbox.
[12:19] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): *off
[12:19] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): :D
[12:19] Ranma Tardis: fun for me is getting people food, shelter and medical attention
[12:19] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Anyone else?
[12:19] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If not, let's move onto RA concerns
[12:19] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): I'm good.
[12:19] Tanoujin Milestone raises hand
[12:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan?
[12:20] Tanoujin Milestone: A Question to Han: do you still have your very nice proposal in the pipeline? Regarding delegating Executive powers down to the EMs if the Chancellor is absent?
[12:21] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[12:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Han?
[12:21] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): YeSaH! I still have it, I have to re-write it to take existing law on board
[12:22] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Clap-clap-clap
[12:22] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): I am going to try to have that done this week, if avatarfest doesn't eat up most of my time, fri after next if avatarfest does eat u my time
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: That is great! Take your time and ask for help if you need it
[12:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you ㋡
[12:22] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): writing is easy; re-writing is a bear :3
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: Thank you Han
[12:23] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): pleasure :)
[12:23] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Any others?
[12:23] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If not, let us proceed to 4b.
[12:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hi Tor!
[12:24] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Tor :)
[12:24] Ranma Tardis: Hi Tor
[12:24] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): Hi! ^-^
[12:24] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): Tor, GTSY
[12:24] Tor Karlsvalt: Hello all
[12:24] Pip Torok: hi Tor !!
[12:24] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Hello Tor :)
[12:24] Rosie Gray: hi Tor
[12:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Would you like to give us an executive report?
[12:25] Tor Karlsvalt: Oh sure
[12:25] Tor Karlsvalt: Good afternoon everyone.
[12:25] Tor Karlsvalt: Well the big thing on the agenda is Oktoberfest.
[12:27] Tor Karlsvalt: I have been sending out inquires for performers and have some lined up: Noma Falta, Tim Scarborough, DJ; Jaynine Scarborogh, Joa, Naf. Wokring on a many others.
[12:27] Tor Karlsvalt: Shep is planning the Ball to cap the program
[12:27] Tor Karlsvalt: Gaius is working on a March against Hate.
[12:28] Tor Karlsvalt: I thknk given some events in the USA, I thought this Oktoberfest should have a general theme of Tolerance, Equality and Human Rights.
[12:28] Pip Torok: (hear hear)
[12:28] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:28] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held) nods agreeing
[12:29] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[12:29] Tor Karlsvalt: Rosie will come up with some general poster for the fest along those lines.
[12:29] Tor Karlsvalt: And I am working on getting a poet, songwriter, performer form Singapore as one event.
[12:29] Pip Torok: \me hopes itll go on the Democracy Wall
[12:29] Tor Karlsvalt: So I am hoping we have a fairly diverse program.
[12:30] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) nods.
[12:30] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): Anyone can post to the democracy wall tho?
[12:31] Tor Karlsvalt: For the dates, we will start off with the traditional parade therough the sims and then some rousing Oumpahpah music, Lilith's favorite, by TimScarborough.
[12:31] Rosie Gray: anyone in the CDS group
[12:31] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[12:31] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Great start!
[12:31] Tor Karlsvalt: Some of you might have seen I posted a parcel on the SL Land forum
[12:32] Tor Karlsvalt: oh Em! You reminded me
[12:32] Tanoujin Milestone: i've seen it on FB I think
[12:32] Tanoujin Milestone: good Job
[12:32] Tor Karlsvalt: I have asked the artists in our community to display some of there work at the main venues.
[12:32] Tor Karlsvalt: Citizenship seems to be holding steady.
[12:33] Tor Karlsvalt: We lose 'em and gain 'em.
[12:33] Tor Karlsvalt: But the yellow map isn't bad at all.
[12:33] Rosie Gray notices Badger and waves hi
[12:33] badgerofzen: hullo
[12:33] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Badger :)
[12:33] badgerofzen: hullo
[12:33] Pip Torok: hi Badger
[12:34] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): Welcome to the house of fun, Badger :)
[12:34] Tor Karlsvalt: in a week or so I will be looking for people willing to host some events.
[12:34] badgerofzen: hullo and thank you
[12:34] Tor Karlsvalt: Hopefully nobody will have to do any by themselves.
[12:34] Tor Karlsvalt: ok I have talked enough if it please the RA.
[12:34] Tor Karlsvalt looks for his seat.
[12:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you, Chancellor.
[12:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any questions?
[12:35] Ranma Tardis: shakes head
[12:35] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held) shuffles in my seat
[12:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's return to 4b, then.
[12:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan, you had a motion, yes?
[12:36] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): I can see two 4b:s
[12:36] Tanoujin Milestone: Maximum Land Ownership
[12:36] Tanoujin Milestone: ?
[12:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes, that was my fault...
[12:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes, Maximum Land Ownership
[12:37] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Let's take the first one :)
[12:37] Tanoujin Milestone: fine, ,do you want to see a motion?
[12:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 7&start=90
[12:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes
[12:37] Tanoujin Milestone: I move to change the general covenant as follows:
1, remove all references to „Hippo“
2. remove the reference to how many months of tier can be paid at once
3. change the sentence "An individual can own up to 12* CDS land parcels, totalling 8192 m2." to "An individual can own up to 12 CDS land parcels".
[12:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a second?
[12:38] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Second
[12:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is discussion necessary?
[12:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): It is not from me.
[12:38] Ranma Tardis: shakes head
[12:38] Tanoujin Milestone: Ranma, do you want to discuss this?
[12:38] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): I find no need for it
[12:38] Tanoujin Milestone: thanks
[12:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Ok, just thought I would check. ㋡
[12:39] Ranma Tardis: :)
[12:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote.
[12:39] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:39] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:39] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Aye
[12:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): aye
[12:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes.
[12:39] Tanoujin Milestone: a qestion to the LRA allowed?
[12:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes
[12:39] Tanoujin Milestone: are you changing it on the portal?
[12:40] Tanoujin Milestone: i think we lost our Archivist
[12:40] Rosie Gray raises a hand
[12:40] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I do not have access to the portal. I will need to get in touch with Mizou about that.
[12:40] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let me do that now.
[12:40] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Rosie?
[12:40] Rosie Gray: was just going to say that I did the last one
[12:40] Rosie Gray: I can do this one as well
[12:41] Tanoujin Milestone: oh, Thank you Rosie!
[12:41] Rosie Gray: don't want the updated laws to get lost!
[12:41] Tanoujin Milestone: very much appreciated!
[12:41] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you Rosie!
[12:41] Rosie Gray: welcome
[12:41] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I should also a log in, too. I know I had it in the past, but I've forgotten them.
[12:41] Pip Torok: hi Calli
[12:41] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hi Calli.
[12:41] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Hi calli
[12:42] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Calli :)
[12:42] Hannah Marie Bloodtempestwolf (han.held): Hiya Calli :)
[12:42] Ranma Tardis: Hi Calli
[12:42] Tor Karlsvalt: Hi Calli
[12:42] Rosie Gray: hi Calli
[12:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright. 4c
[12:43] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): :)
[12:44] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The Road Committee met this morning in a public meeting to come up with a list of finalist names for roads in Alpine Meadow.
[12:44] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This list can be found in the box.
[12:45] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The easel behind the RA also shows the map used in preparing this list and in making the survey.
[12:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): So, after careful deliberation and public input, I would like to share them with you.
[12:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Road #1 is the gold coloured road which runs down the mountain from NFS. We have recommended it be called "Spitzkehrweg," or "Switchback Way."
[12:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): #2 s the long East-West road which goes into Monastery region, which we recommended by called "Sonnenallee," or "Sun Alley," after the trajectory of the sun.
[12:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): #3 is the blue road on the map, which is the road going into Colonia Nova. We have recommended it be called Südicher Torweg (Southern Gateway), since it is the only major artery from the highlands into the lowlands.
[12:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): #4 is the blue East-West road in the south of the sim, near Rosie's Mews and the former location of the Monastry. We have recommended it be called Rosies Hinterhäuser, or "Rosie's Mews" in German.
[12:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): #5 is the last white road on the map near Pip's Arpar del Pip. We have recommended it be called Pips Versteck, or "Pip's Hideaway" to reflect his longtime residence there and because the name of the house means "hideaway."
[12:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Finally, by my own blunder, I forgot to include a road!
[12:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This road is north of Naftali Torok's Mexana, near the border with CN.
[12:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): It is not shown on the map, but we have recommended to call this road "Vergessene Straße ."
[12:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Literally, "Forgotten Street."
[12:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) looks sheepish.
[12:52] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[12:53] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): We can always enjoy some humosristic touch :)
[12:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Now, there is some question I have about the procedure here.
[12:53] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): humouristic*
[12:53] Pip Torok raises hand
[12:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The RA can vote t adopt this list, or the Chancellor can receive the list and work to incorporate the names into the estate.
[12:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Pip?
[12:54] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) is done.
[12:54] Pip Torok: id like to thank the members of this working party .. especially Tan who was on hand to provide the german equivalents of what we suggested
[12:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes!
[12:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[12:55] Tanoujin Milestone blushes
[12:55] Tanoujin Milestone: thank you!
[12:55] Tor Karlsvalt: yes good work!
[12:55] Tor Karlsvalt: maybe we need another cartfart.
[12:55] Rosie Gray: clap clap clap
[12:55] Tor Karlsvalt: :0
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: hehe
[12:56] Tor Karlsvalt goes to sit in the corner.
[12:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[12:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Haha
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: oh, mouse alarm, brb!
[12:56] Tor Karlsvalt: Yike
[12:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): HB!
[12:56] Tor Karlsvalt: yikes
[12:56] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): We managed to avoid the farts, but it was close at some point :D
[12:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes...
[12:57] Tor Karlsvalt: :)
[12:58] Pip Torok: can I respctfully suggest that the LRA propose a Motion of acceptance?
[12:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Certainly!
[12:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I motion that the RA approve this list of suggested names and that they be incorporated into and reflected in the sim's infrastructure.
[12:58] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Second
[12:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is discussion needed?
[12:58] Ranma Tardis: shakes head
[12:58] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): not on my part
[12:59] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote, then.
[12:59] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:59] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): aye
[12:59] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Aye
[13:00] Tanoujin Milestone: back, a second to catch up please
[13:01] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes!
[13:01] Tanoujin Milestone: thanks for your patience
[13:01] Pip Torok: clap clap clap
[13:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[13:01] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Applause
[13:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I am going to be AFK for a minute
[13:01] Tor Karlsvalt: yay!
[13:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any general announcements?
[13:02] Pip Torok: one request please:
[13:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): My only is that I am working on a law library downstairs
[13:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) will be right back.
[13:02] Tanoujin Milestone: I would like to know who will post the transcript and write the minutes?
[13:03] Pip Torok: if anyone has a picture of the 7 of us on the platform after receiving the anzere Award, could they IM it to me?
[13:05] Rosie Gray: it's on Facebook Pip
[13:05] Pip Torok: thank you!
[13:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I will be posting the transcript
[13:06] Tor Karlsvalt: Yes, it is a really nice pic.
[13:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): And minutes
[13:06] Tanoujin Milestone: thank you Gaius!
[13:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[13:07] Tor Karlsvalt:
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: oh, because Pip mentioned the Order of Anzere - is someone working on the display of the recipients?
[13:07] Tor Karlsvalt: Well funny you mention that Tan
[13:08] Tanoujin Milestone: so? Why?
[13:08] Tor Karlsvalt: I was thinking I could name one of the rooms in the Rathaus as Order of Anzere Hall
[13:08] Tanoujin Milestone: ohhh, okay :)
[13:09] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Great idea, Tor!
[13:09] Rosie Gray: ah.. I'll put out the new certificates with the other ones
[13:09] Tor Karlsvalt: then we could put pics and such of the order there.
[13:09] Rosie Gray: unless you want to move them to the Rathaus?
[13:10] Tor Karlsvalt: Well if you make them I can move them.
[13:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[13:10] Rosie Gray: I've already made them
[13:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This sounds like a wonderful idea
[13:10] Rosie Gray: and some are out already, of course
[13:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We can keep them in here, too, and have them in both locations, or move them to the Rathaus
[13:11] Tor Karlsvalt: Well I will work on that. Definitely ready by Oktoberfest
[13:11] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[13:11] Tanoujin Milestone: i must say you render outstanding services to the community Rosie, it is nice some of it gets revealed today - thanks again!
[13:11] Ranma Tardis: :)
[13:11] Rosie Gray: awh, thank you Tan
[13:11] Tor Karlsvalt: hear! Hear!
[13:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[13:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[13:12] Pip Torok: Thanks Calli !!
[13:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The next RA meeting is scheduled for 17 September at Noon SLT
[13:13] Tanoujin Milestone: a sunday again?
[13:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes
[13:13] Tanoujin Milestone: okay :)
[13:13] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): I can do it
[13:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The list of next RA meetings on this meeting's agenda is slightly off, since we won't be meeting on 1 October.
[13:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That's during Oktoberfest, and therefore a public holiday!
[13:14] Tor Karlsvalt: Put your dancing shoes on
[13:14] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): :)))
[13:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Prost!
[13:14] Tor Karlsvalt even an errant chancellor is good for something
[13:14] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): lol
[13:14] Tor Karlsvalt: Prost!
[13:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a motion to adjourn?
[13:14] Tanoujin Milestone: :)
[13:14] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): So moved
[13:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Second?
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[13:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote!
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:15] Ranma Tardis: aye
[13:15] Em Warden (mothercard.warden): Aye
[13:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): aye
[13:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes.
[13:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We are adjourned!

Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”