Minutes - RA Meeting 16 December 2017

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Minutes - RA Meeting 16 December 2017

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Present: Bagheera Kristan, Laura Azalee, Tanoujin Milestone, Pip Torok, RG Cooperstone, Leslie Allandale

Meeting called to order by LRA pro tempore Bagheera Kristan at 9:23
Tanoujin moved to approve the ad hoc agenda written by Bagheera before the meeting started, Laura seconded. Agenda approved unanimously at 9:25.

I am inserting the Agenda here, because there is no other place where it is documented:

Administrative Business:
- Review and approve agenda (5 min.)
- Review and approve minutes from last RA meeting
Citizens concerns (10 mins)
Old Business: NONE
New business: Chancellor Budget for the new term
RA concerns (5 mins)
General Announcements (5 min): Inaugural Ball today at 12noon in NFS
Next RA Meeting? (5 min)
Adjourn.

Laura moved to approve the minutes from last RA meeting, Tanoujin seconded, minutes approved unanimously at 9:27

There were no Citizen concerns.
There was no old business to address.

Tanoujin moved to table the approval of the Chancellor’s budget because there was no agenda published 24 hours before the meeting, Laura seconded. Approval of the budget tabled unanimously at 9:33

RA concerns: Bagheera mentioned lag issues in Neufreistadt that might be caused by pets running heavy scripts 24/7

General announcements: the Inaugural Ball on 12/16 at noon was announced once more.

Next RA meeting: Bagheera volunteered to set up a new Doodle poll for the week between January 3-7. Tanoujin moved to determine the next meeting’s date per Doodle, Laura seconded, motion passed unanimously at 9:50

The RA adjourned at 9:51

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Ranma Tardis
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Minutes - RA Meeting 16 December 2017

Post by Ranma Tardis »

Bags, thank you for taking care of the meeting for me. I had to unexpectedly go down to the VA hospital yesterday. I am having side effects from my new medicines. Again Thank you Bags!

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”