July 16, 2018 RA Meeting Transcript

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

July 16, 2018 RA Meeting Transcript

Post by Rosie Gray »

[12:16] Bagheera Kristan: I call this meeting to order.
[12:16] Bagheera Kristan: Welcome everyone. Just a reminder, if you want to speak, please add your name to the list by touching the Talking Stick on the Center Table next to the Agenda box
[12:17] Bagheera Kristan: The Agenda box contains the Agenda for today's meeting as well as several notecards that include the current text of laws up for discussion on today's agenda
[12:18] Bagheera Kristan: Thirdly, I noticed last meeting there was concern about how long the meeting ran. I appreciate that concern. I included items on the Agenda so they get on the record, but we don't have to hammer out and resolve everything today.
[12:18] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, so with that said. Does anyone have any changes or additions to the current agenda? please use the talking stick to be recognized
[12:18] Tanoujin Milestone: thanks for noting that
[12:19] Bagheera Kristan: Tan, please go ahead :)
[12:19] Tanoujin Milestone: I move to approve the agenda
[12:19] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[12:19] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you, is there a second?
[12:19] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): second
[12:19] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you Kiki, let's vote
[12:19] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:19] Boog (merry.gynoid): aye
[12:19] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): aye
[12:19] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:19] Bagheera Kristan: Aye
[12:20] Bagheera Kristan: Agenda is approved
[12:20] Bagheera Kristan: Next is review and approval of the minutes
[12:20] Bagheera Kristan: the link to the minutes is in the Agenda
[12:20] Tanoujin MilestoneTanoujin Milestone waits until everyone was able to read it
[12:20] Laura Azalee: I move to approve the minutes
[12:20] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[12:21] Bagheera Kristan: shall we vote?
[12:21] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): ok
[12:21] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:21] Bagheera Kristan: all in favor of approving the minutes?
[12:21] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): aye
[12:21] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:21] Boog (merry.gynoid): aye
[12:21] Bagheera Kristan: Aye
[12:21] Bagheera Kristan: Minutes are approved, thank you
[12:22] Bagheera Kristan: The Chancellor is not here today, so there is no executive report, unless someone is here to speak on her behalf?
[12:22] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, moving on....
[12:22] Bagheera Kristan: Report on the LUC
[12:23] Bagheera Kristan: Are there any LUC representatives here?
[12:23] Tanoujin Milestone: wasn't Rosie the rep of the LUC?
[12:23] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): she was, I think
[12:23] Bagheera Kristan: yes, but there are other members on the LUC
[12:23] Tanoujin MilestoneTanoujin Milestone nods
[12:23] Laura Azalee: but not here?
[12:23] Bagheera Kristan: I don't know if anyone has been named that I don't know about, so I did not want to assume
[12:24] Bagheera Kristan: right
[12:24] Tanoujin MilestoneTanoujin Milestone nods again in appreciation
[12:24] Bagheera Kristan: moving on, report on the Road Committee. Neither Rosie nor Gaius are here, so I am assuming that there is nothing to report today
[12:24] Bagheera Kristan: Next, Citizen Concerns...
[12:25] Tanoujin Milestone: :)
[12:25] Bagheera Kristan: If anyone has a concern, please use the talking stick to add your name to the list
[12:25] Pip Torok: none here tku
[12:25] Boog (merry.gynoid): Not sure is this is a concern but
[12:25] Bagheera Kristan: Welcome Boog. Do you have any concerns?
[12:25] Bagheera Kristan: please, the floor is yours *smiles*
[12:26] Boog (merry.gynoid): There is an avatar called Milky who has been standing next to a boat for over 24 hours
[12:26] Boog (merry.gynoid): What happens to 'abandoned' avatars?
[12:26] Bagheera Kristan: ah, they might be ghosted. I see them now that you mention it
[12:27] Bagheera Kristan: I will go check on them after the meeting
[12:27] Boog (merry.gynoid): Thnak you
[12:27] Boog (merry.gynoid): thank*
[12:27] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you for mentioning it !
[12:27] Boog (merry.gynoid): :)
[12:27] Bagheera Kristan: Is there anything else?
[12:28] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, then...moving on to RA member concerns
[12:28] Tanoujin Milestone: none here
[12:28] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): /none here either
[12:28] Bagheera Kristan: Laura?
[12:29] Laura Azalee: I have a concern about th August events, but since neither Rosie nor Kyoko are here, I'll pass lol
[12:29] Laura Azalee: it's them I need
[12:29] Bagheera Kristan: Do you want to mention it for the record? we don't have to have an answer, but it might be worth mentioning? up to you
[12:29] Laura Azalee: not really no, it's an organisaton proble
[12:29] Laura Azalee: m
[12:30] Bagheera Kristan: okay
[12:30] Bagheera Kristan: your call. thank you
[12:30] Bagheera Kristan: Moving on to Old Business
[12:31] Bagheera Kristan: We first have CDSL 24-01 the Responsible Estate Management Act
[12:31] Bagheera Kristan: The committee led by Tan and me held several meetings last term where citizens and government officials came and gave input on possible changes
[12:32] Bagheera Kristan: As I mentioned earlier, I created a table to catalog all the proposed changes
[12:32] Bagheera Kristan: Again, here is the link to that table
[12:32] Bagheera Kristan: http://bagheera.tv/cdsl-24-01-table-of- ... d-changes/
[12:33] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) reaading
[12:33] Laura Azalee: me too
[12:33] Bagheera Kristan: I realize people may need time to digest all of it, so perhaps today we can confine the discussion to "Does it make sense?" and clarify any areas of confusion
[12:33] Bagheera Kristan: Is that acceptable in scope for today's meeting?
[12:33] Tanoujin Milestone: Thumb up
[12:33] Boog (merry.gynoid): Sounds sensible
[12:33] Laura Azalee: it certainly does make sense to me
[12:33] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): yes
[12:34] Bagheera Kristan: Great, so if I could ask everyone to scan through it, set about 5 minute time limit
[12:34] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): ok
[12:34] Bagheera Kristan: so at 12:39, I'll ask for where people want clarification
[12:35] Bagheera Kristan: until then, we can meditate in silence *smiles*
[12:39] Tanoujin Milestone: i am trough and back
[12:39] Laura Azalee: yes me too
[12:39] Bagheera Kristan: Alright, it's time. Does anyone have any questions or corrections?
[12:39] Boog (merry.gynoid): At risk of a newbie rocking the boat; RA authority and process to override Chancellor’s decision to sell has been struck, is this not putting too much power in the Chancellor's lap ?
[12:40] Bagheera Kristan: Good question, Boog. That language would be removed if the RA is put in charge of the original decision
[12:40] Bagheera Kristan: which is one of the earlier steps up for discussion
[12:41] Tanoujin Milestone: :) correct
[12:41] Boog (merry.gynoid): ok
[12:41] Tanoujin MilestoneTanoujin Milestone raises hand
[12:41] Bagheera Kristan: yes Tan, please go ahead
[12:41] Tanoujin Milestone: thank you. I suggest we go through it step by step, would that be okay?
[12:42] Bagheera Kristan: of course
[12:42] Tanoujin Milestone: wonderful.
[12:42] Laura Azalee: oh yes
[12:42] Tanoujin Milestone: I am in favor of the name change. let us call it "CDSL 28-1 Region Divestment Act" done
[12:42] Bagheera Kristan: just a moment, please
[12:42] Tanoujin Milestone: :) okay
[12:43] Bagheera Kristan: what I wanted to do today is limit the discussion to people acknowledging they see and understand the layout of choices. since I only posted this yesterday, it might be premature to go into it today. You, Tan, and I are very familiar with this - but I don't know if Kiki and Laura have had a chance to get familiar with it.
[12:44] Bagheera Kristan: Otherwise, we are going to eat up all our time in this meeting on this one item.
[12:44] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): Not really, but I am reading it with interest
[12:44] Tanoujin Milestone: I agree.
[12:44] Laura Azalee: well I heard some discussion about it efore so it's not relly new
[12:45] Laura Azalee: and the table makes it clear
[12:45] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) didnt know a group For Saly by Owner existed
[12:46] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): yes, table makes it clear
[12:47] Pip TorokPip Torok has one
[12:47] Bagheera Kristan: So, today's discussion on this item is - is this layout of options presented clear? Between now and the next meeting, one can spend some time to see if I missed something, or an RA member wants to add something new and think about how they want to see the law crafted anew. The last RA was in unanimous agreement that the law needed to be changed, so Making the Change is already decided
[12:48] Bagheera Kristan: unless an RA member wants to reverse that decision.
[12:48] Bagheera Kristan: Go ahead, Pip
[12:49] Pip Torok: i notice that in one version sims are known as regions in ove version and sims in the next .. should there be consistency of description?
[12:50] Boog (merry.gynoid): It would clear any confusion,for sure
[12:50] Bagheera Kristan: Can you tell me which section you are looking at, pip?
[12:50] Bagheera Kristan: by Sequential Step (the column on the left)
[12:50] Pip Torok: noy off hand .. can assemble an nc and send you it
[12:51] Pip Torok: done
[12:51] Bagheera Kristan: okay, what I tried to do was remain consistent working off the existing law, so if I know what you are looking at, I can see if I just made a mistake...ultimately, the RA will be crafting the entire language, so any mistakes will get fixed at that time.
[12:51] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you
[12:52] Bagheera Kristan: Please go ahead, Kiki
[12:52] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): Last Chance Review, point 6, there is written "sim" instead of region. Maybe that's what Pip means?.
[12:53] Pip Torok: it is what was meant
[12:53] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you Kiki. I'll take a look at it.
[12:53] Bagheera Kristan: Go ahead Tan
[12:53] Tanoujin Milestone: I want to confirm, it is in "Last chance review" both columns
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: I found a typo as well
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: NFS excluded from this Act
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: there reads "Neufriedstadt"
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: It is "Neufreistadt
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[12:55] Bagheera Kristan: *laughs* okay, that is cut and pasted from the original law
[12:55] Tanoujin Milestone: ;)
[12:55] Laura Azalee: hehe
[12:55] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): hehe
[12:56] Bagheera Kristan: Oh and the "sim" reference is also from the original law...if you look at the original law, the 3rd paragraph under Last Chance Review"....in the proposed change, the first two paragraphs are struck and the last paragraph remains
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: yes
[12:56] Bagheera Kristan: If you see it in the original law column, that's what is currently written, that's all cut and paste
[12:56] Bagheera Kristan: does that help?
[12:56] Pip Torok: certainly
[12:57] Bagheera Kristan: okay, I don't see anyone on the talking stick, so we can move on to the next item on the agenda
[12:58] Bagheera Kristan: This is another big one - law the CDSL 21-05 Tier Collection and Land Reclamation Act
[12:58] Bagheera Kristan: The current law is on a notecard you received with your Agenda
[12:58] Bagheera Kristan: Since I know some people have not been able to access the website, this might be the first chance for them to really read this law through...
[12:58] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) indeed
[13:00] Bagheera Kristan: Also, this law is intended to ease the burden on the Chancellor & Estate Managers by first, updating the language to reflect change from Hippo to Casperlet and second (this is huge) to change the current requirements related to notecard notifications when people are behind on their tier
[13:00] Bagheera Kristan: Neither Rosie, the prior Chancellor, nor Han, the current Chancellor are here - and both of them, in my opinion, ought to have the chance to weigh in on their experiences
[13:01] Laura Azalee: definitely so
[13:01] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) nods
[13:01] Boog (merry.gynoid): Yes, would be helpful
[13:01] Bagheera Kristan: Does anyone have anything they want to say about this law at today's meeting? otherwise, would someone like to make a motion to table it for next time?
[13:01] Boog (merry.gynoid): Happy to motion that
[13:01] Bagheera Kristan: I'm sorry Boog, only RA members can make a motion
[13:01] Boog (merry.gynoid): Ok :)
[13:02] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): I have to read it first so best motion it to table it for next time
[13:02] Bagheera Kristan: Is that a motion to table, Kiki?
[13:02] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): yes
[13:02] Laura Azalee: second
[13:02] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, then, vote please
[13:02] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): aye
[13:02] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:03] Bagheera Kristan: Laura?
[13:03] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:03] Bagheera Kristan: Aye
[13:03] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you
[13:03] Bagheera Kristan: Moving on to item 4c
[13:04] Bagheera Kristan: This is something Sudane brought up. Does anyone have anything they want to say on this today?
[13:04] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): no
[13:04] Tanoujin MilestoneTanoujin Milestone raises hand
[13:04] Bagheera Kristan: Go ahead Tan, pelase
[13:05] Tanoujin Milestone: thank you. I wonder what is to decide regarding 4c i)
[13:05] Tanoujin Milestone: occupancy areas extending beyond parcel boundaries
[13:05] Tanoujin Milestone: this is already going on, right?
[13:05] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[13:06] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you Tan. That was something I brought up.
[13:06] Bagheera Kristan: It is something that is being done but in advance of any guidelines being developed around it, and I foresaw that as being problematic.
[13:07] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): raises hand
[13:07] Bagheera Kristan: Kiki, go ahead please
[13:07] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): I would like more information, cause I do not exactly know what it means. But maybe Sudane should be here to explain?
[13:07] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): done
[13:08] Bagheera Kristan: Let me share my perspective....
[13:10] Bagheera Kristan: Several terms ago, I proposed that builds the government put on private parcels ought to be linked to something on government lands so that the prim count didn't affect the private parcel owner. Prior to my suggestion, this was not happening and the parcel owner had full control over whatever was inside their parcel. If they didn't own it and didn't want it, they could send it back
[13:10] Laura Azalee: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[13:10] Laura Azalee: NOW it makes sense
[13:10] Bagheera Kristan: Our Archive avatar had in inventory all the government builds so if the government wanted or needed to put something back, they could - and if a citizen returned it, it wasn't a problem
[13:10] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) nods
[13:11] Bagheera Kristan: Once the government started linking builds to government land, the parcel owner no longer had control over it
[13:11] Bagheera Kristan: whether they wanted it or not, it was there to stay
[13:11] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): and what is the proposal then?
[13:12] Bagheera Kristan: When the RA first decided to allow this, it was on an experimental basis
[13:12] Bagheera Kristan: but it worked out so well, it started to get adopted ahead of RA review and legislation
[13:12] Bagheera Kristan: so right now, the technical capability is being exploited and these areas I listed on the agenda are the areas where I saw it potentially getting out of hand
[13:13] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): only Neufriedstadt?
[13:13] Bagheera Kristan: There is no proposal except my own suggestions and the floor is open to all RA members to look at them and add/change etc
[13:13] Bagheera Kristan: go ahead Laura
[13:14] Bagheera Kristan: oh whoops
[13:14] Bagheera Kristan: I am sorry
[13:14] Laura Azalee: just wondering why would the government place its objects on privately owned land? does that mean town buildings wwhich are rented out ?
[13:14] Bagheera Kristan: back up, my apologies - I was talking about 4d
[13:15] Bagheera Kristan: 4c is Sudane's
[13:15] Laura Azalee: oh lol
[13:15] Bagheera Kristan: gargh, I goofed, sorry
[13:15] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): np
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: no problem
[13:15] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): you made 4d clear then
[13:15] Bagheera Kristan: right
[13:16] Bagheera Kristan: let's get back to 4c
[13:16] Tanoujin Milestone: only if you want
[13:16] Bagheera Kristan: okay, if someone wants to make a motion to table 4c until Sudane can speak to it
[13:16] Tanoujin Milestone: we can talk about it next time as well
[13:17] Bagheera Kristan: right
[13:17] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) well, I still do not know what that means, maybe next time Sudane can come over and explain?
[13:17] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, I motion ro table it and invite Sudane to speak on it
[13:17] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): second
[13:17] Bagheera Kristan: let's vote
[13:17] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:17] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:17] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): aye
[13:17] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[13:17] Bagheera Kristan: thank you - moving on the 4d
[13:17] Bagheera Kristan: which I covered in detail, lol
[13:17] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): hehe
[13:18] Bagheera Kristan: does anyone have anything to say in response? lol or anything at all?
[13:18] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): I think you are right, Bags.
[13:18] Laura Azalee: I still have my question
[13:18] Bagheera Kristan: please state your question again, Laura?
[13:18] Laura Azalee: on 4d
[13:19] Laura Azalee: just wondering why would the government place its objects on privately owned land? does that mean town buildings wwhich are rented out ?
[13:19] Tanoujin Milestone: take the mews as an example
[13:19] Tanoujin Milestone: fixed prefabs
[13:19] Bagheera Kristan: go ahead Tan
[13:19] Tanoujin Milestone: i am done, sorry
[13:20] Laura Azalee: ok
[13:20] Bagheera Kristan: oh, nothing to be sorry about *smiles* I feel like I am hogging all the bandwidth
[13:21] Bagheera Kristan: One of the issues I have noticed is happening is that the government will put out decorative and landscaping items as well. In the past, as I said, a parcel owner could return them if they didn't like them. Now they can't
[13:21] Bagheera Kristan: That also does include the government prefabs
[13:21] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) nods
[13:22] Bagheera Kristan: In the past - for example - when I owned a city parcel in Colonia Nova, i sent back a piece of the flooring - you can't do that anymore
[13:22] Laura Azalee: to be honest, I wouldnt like that at all :D
[13:22] Bagheera Kristan: So, does this RA want to tackle that and come up with guidelines for the Executive re how much control citizens can have over their parcel?
[13:23] Tanoujin MilestoneTanoujin Milestone raises hand
[13:23] Bagheera Kristan: go ahead Tan
[13:23] Tanoujin Milestone: i think we have different standards now for different parcels
[13:23] Tanoujin Milestone: at some you have full control
[13:24] Tanoujin Milestone: others are ain a mixed state ofr in prefab state, so you can change nothing but enjoy all the prims
[13:24] Tanoujin Milestone: I believe the buyer should know exactly what he is going to get ... ;)
[13:25] Laura Azalee: I agree Tan
[13:25] Boog (merry.gynoid): May I say something?
[13:25] Tanoujin Milestone: and you can not impose changes to that on the fly without their agreement...
[13:25] Bagheera Kristan: just a moment Boog, please
[13:25] Boog (merry.gynoid): np
[13:25] Tanoujin Milestone: so we need to "write it on the package"
[13:25] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[13:25] Bagheera Kristan: Go ahead Boog, the floor is yours
[13:26] Boog (merry.gynoid): As a user of land, I think it would be polite to remove the RA items as a parcel is rented/bought
[13:27] Boog (merry.gynoid): If the parcel is unused then there should be something there, so the land is not bare
[13:27] Boog (merry.gynoid): But when rented/purchased these should be removed, maybe automatically
[13:27] Boog (merry.gynoid): Just my tuppence worth :)
[13:27] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you Boog, are you done?
[13:27] Boog (merry.gynoid): yes
[13:28] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, thank you. Please go ahead, Kiki
[13:28] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): I think when someone buys a parcel where there is a prefab house on it, for instance in Neufreistadt, it should NOT be possible for them to remove the house..
[13:28] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): it would change the city
[13:28] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): done
[13:29] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you Kiki, Please go ahead Tan
[13:29] Pip TorokPip Torok agrees with Lady Kiki
[13:29] Tanoujin Milestone: In principle I agree to both of you, Boog and Kiki, but there is something like monument protection
[13:30] Tanoujin Milestone: it really depends on the individual parcel
[13:30] Tanoujin Milestone: we need an overwiew
[13:30] Tanoujin Milestone: some areas are like a project
[13:30] Tanoujin Milestone: much work has flown into it
[13:31] Tanoujin Milestone: i do not want to see the houses returned that Sudane is overhauling for example.... done
[13:31] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) agrees with Tan too
[13:31] Bagheera Kristan: Before I call on Boog or Pip, I want to respond ...
[13:32] Boog (merry.gynoid): I think you are right, the theme of a region needs to be kept.
[13:32] Bagheera Kristan: In my opinion, my personal opinion, there are strict building codes
[13:33] Bagheera Kristan: and until recently, someone could come in and build something to their preference that was inside those building codes - I am EVEN talking about NFS town center
[13:33] Bagheera Kristan: and then the LUC/Chancellor would review and approve it or ask them to make changes...
[13:34] Bagheera Kristan: Everything that the government has put down is currently 100% restorable - or ought to be - so a person can change their parcel to their preference, withini the guidelines
[13:34] Bagheera Kristan: and if they decide to move on, the government can put it back
[13:35] Bagheera Kristan: for me- my personal feeling - is that the CDS should not be wholly defined by a few
[13:35] Bagheera Kristan: but should remain open to those who are willing and capable to create a new feel
[13:36] Pip TorokPip Torok still waiting
[13:36] Bagheera Kristan: it is part of the richness of CDS that only a few builds are "preserved" and th rest is open for creative input - which is defined in the covenant of each parcel. My concern - my personal concern - is a lot of parcels which had that freedom are losing it
[13:36] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, done
[13:36] Bagheera Kristan: Go ahead Boog
[13:37] Boog (merry.gynoid): No, I think you covered it, thanks
[13:37] Boog (merry.gynoid): done
[13:37] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you, go ahead Pip
[13:38] Bagheera Kristan: Pip?
[13:38] Pip Torok: Boog may not have heard or been aware of the LUC yet ... but their remit covers all the areas Boog tan and Bags are concerned with .. I await their rise to activity
[13:38] Pip Torok: done
[13:39] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you Pip. Go ahead Kiki
[13:39] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): agrees with Bagheera, but just wanted to say: think the whole atmosphere of CDS would change if every parcel owner just could send away his house. There are enough parcels, for insance in Colonia Nova, with no houses on it.. If people want to put their own on it.
[13:39] Boog (merry.gynoid): Yes, theming is the key
[13:40] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): done
[13:40] Bagheera Kristan: Pip, did you have more to say?
[13:40] Bagheera Kristan: I'm sorry
[13:40] Pip Torok: no ... sorry
[13:41] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, does anyone have anything more they want to say today, or want to make a motion of any kind?
[13:41] Tanoujin Milestone: raises hand
[13:41] Bagheera Kristan: go ahead, Tan
[13:43] Tanoujin Milestone: I understood the scope of this now... thanks for bringing it up, Bags. I think we have to hear Sudane on this too, to know to what extent this development is projected and take it to democratic control. I
[13:43] Tanoujin Milestone: One more point: I do not believe the LUC will rise from the ashes soon, so I am afraid we have to take care of it
[13:43] Tanoujin Milestone: that said I move to table that item
[13:44] Laura Azalee: second
[13:44] Bagheera Kristan: ready to vote, please?
[13:44] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:44] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): aye
[13:44] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:44] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, then, motion to table carries.
[13:44] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you.
[13:44] Bagheera Kristan: Moving on to New Business
[13:45] Bagheera Kristan: Monastery changeover. I don't think there is anything to be done yet, but just to put CDS on notice that Arria has said she intends to move on from that project
[13:45] Bagheera Kristan: and so we are going to have to address that changeover and maybe should prepare for it
[13:46] Bagheera Kristan: Tan,, did you want to speak?
[13:46] Tanoujin Milestone: sorry, but yes :)
[13:46] Bagheera Kristan: go ahead please
[13:47] Bagheera Kristan: Tan?
[13:47] Tanoujin Milestone: I think Ranma indicated she is ready to take over and become the new abbess of the monastery. I really hope Arria finds the time to get in contact with her so they both can work out how to transfer the control and ask for help if needed
[13:47] Laura Azalee: he's typing
[13:47] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[13:47] Bagheera Kristan: thank you (sorry) yes
[13:47] Tanoujin Milestone: np
[13:48] Bagheera Kristan: right, does anyone else have anything to say on this topic at this time?
[13:48] Laura Azalee: not me
[13:48] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): none
[13:49] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, moving on to General Announcements
[13:49] Bagheera Kristan: Are there any announcements anyone wishes to make?
[13:49] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): no
[13:49] Bagheera Kristan: thank you - moving on to scheduling the next RA meeting
[13:50] Tanoujin Milestone: fine fine
[13:50] Tanoujin Milestone: any day noon is oka for me
[13:50] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): Any noon SLT on a monday would be good for me
[13:50] Bagheera Kristan: Would two weeks from today at this time work
[13:50] Laura Azalee: for me too
[13:50] Laura Azalee: oh yes
[13:50] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): yes it would
[13:50] Boog (merry.gynoid): Ok for me, tho Dijodi would not be here at that time
[13:50] Bagheera Kristan: who?
[13:50] Bagheera Kristan: sorry
[13:50] Boog (merry.gynoid): My partner in crime
[13:50] Bagheera Kristan: ah lol
[13:51] Laura Azalee: it's ok Boog
[13:51] Bagheera Kristan: does two weeks from today - Monday July 30th work for you Tan?
[13:51] Laura Azalee: citizens are free to come or not
[13:51] Tanoujin Milestone: yes amdam
[13:51] Tanoujin Milestone: *Madam
[13:51] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you Sir
[13:51] Tanoujin Milestone: ;)
[13:51] Laura Azalee: it's only RA members that need to be here :D
[13:51] Bagheera Kristan: *smiles* so our next meeting is Monday, July 30th at 12 noon
[13:52] Boog (merry.gynoid): But I am nosey...lol
[13:52] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): hehe
[13:52] Tanoujin Milestone: thats great Boog
[13:52] Tanoujin Milestone: and thank you for your input today!
[13:52] Laura Azalee: yes that is good!
[13:52] Kiki Whatever (inekeb)Kiki Whatever (inekeb) nods
[13:52] Bagheera Kristan: Okay, is there a motion to adjourn?
[13:52] Tanoujin Milestone: so moved
[13:52] Bagheera Kristan: second?
[13:52] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): second
[13:52] Bagheera Kristan: let's vote, please
[13:52] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:52] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:52] Kiki Whatever (inekeb): aye
[13:53] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[13:53] Bagheera Kristan: We are adjourned. Thank you all !

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”