Minutes - 28 July 2020 RA Meeting

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby
Posts: 581
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: Forum Gai Nebuleuntis Curionis, Colonia Nova
Contact:

Minutes - 28 July 2020 RA Meeting

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

Present: RA Members (LRA Lyubov Atheria, Archivist Guillaume Mistwalker, Laura Azalee), Chancellor Rosie Gray, CDS Citizens


RA Meeting Minutes - 28 July 2020

1. Administrative Business (12:05-:07)

1.1 Review and approve the agenda
• Guillaume motioned to approve, Laura seconded; motion approved unanimously (12:06)

1.2 Review and approve the minutes 14-July-2020
• Laura motioned to approve, Guillaume seconded; motion approved unanimously (12:07)


2. Executive Report (12:07-:15)
• Chancellor Rosie Gray noted the financial report as well as recent local events.
• There were no questions from RA members or citizens.


3. LUC Report (12:15-:23)
• LRA Lyubov Atheria gave a report on the LUC's 26 July meeting.
• Approved changes to Friedsee have been completed.
• The LUC visited the Monastery area that lacks road access.
• There was discussion of updates to the LA Quay.
• New business included: road mesh, waterfalls, and the Environmental Enhancement Project.


4. MoCA Update (12:24)
• LRA Lyubov Atheria noted the opening of two exhibits and that they will continue through 31 August.


5. Road Committee Update (12:25-:36)
• Guillaume Mistwalker gave an update and noted the compilation of name suggestions. A public meeting will be called soon.
• Laura noted there were some errors in the names of roads, and Rosie encouraged Laura to ensure the language would be correct.
• Guillaume added that there was unanimous support for naming regions' natural features.


6. Citizen Concerns (12:35-:39)
• Laura raised a concern from Udo Swashbuckler concerning the lake in Friedsee, including a potentially swimming system for the lake.
• Almut stated that Teacher Katherine may be interested in joining the CDS Welcome Committee.


7. RA member concerns (12:40)
• There were no concerns.


8. Old Business (12:40-:47)

8.1 Discussion of reform to CDSL 21-01 Permanent Land Use Commission Act
• LRA Lyubov Atheria noted that discussion was ongoing and that a draft was being prepared between her and Tanoujin.
• Chancellor Rosie and Almut suggested formatting changes to the bill.


9. New Business (12:47-13:27)

9.1 Proposal to change road mesh posted 5 July (12:47-13:00)
• LRA Lyubov reported on Sudane's proposal to change the roads, though the roads are not season-changing.
• Chancellor Rosie thinks that they would do well to replace cobblestone roads in rural zones, and that the content creator may respond.
• Gaius commented that during the winter the roads could simply disappear (be made transparent) and questioned how the divide between urban/rural roads would be managed. (The Chancellor and LRA pointed to Sudane's solution.)

9.2 Proposal to update waterfalls posted 14 July (13:00-:19)
• LRA Lyubov reported on Sudane's proposal to change the waterfalls and asked Chancellor Rosie Gray to comment. Rosie spoke very highly of them and their realism.
• LRA Lyubov asked Rosie to comment on the Friedsee lake, and Rosie commented that it can be improved too and wondered more about the system Laura Azalee had mentioned.
• LRA Lyubov motioned to approve the proposal, Laura seconded; motion passed unanimously (13:14)
• LRA Lyubov motioned to direct the LUC to investigate a Friedsee lake update, Guillaume seconded; motion passed unanimously (13:18)

9.3 Proposal to create an environment policy posted 11 July (13:19-:27)
• LRA Lyubov reported on the Environmental Enhancement Project and encouraged everyone to read the forum.


10. General Announcements (13:26-:28)
• 1 August – Scientific Council, 1200 SLT
•16 August – Land Use Commission, 1200 SLT
•22 August – Government Question Time, 0900 SLT


11. Next Meeting (13:28)
• Guillaume motioned to propose 11 August at 12:00 SLT, Laura seconded; motion passed unanimously (13:28)


12. Adjourn (13:28-:29)
• LRA Lyubov motioned to adjourn, Laura seconded; motion passed unanimously (13:29)
Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Post Reply

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”