Oktoberfest Guided Tour of the CDS

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

Oktoberfest Guided Tour of the CDS

Post by Delia Lake »

A few years ago during Oktoberfest, some generous citizens opened their homes and welcomed visitors. Visitors and citizens both enjoyed the experience. We'd like to do that again for this Oktoberfest.

Will you volunteer to open your home for this next week? If you would, then please either say so in a reply on this thread or give me a notecard inworld. I will then give you a low prim sign to put on the road near the entry to your home. The sign will say Oktoberfest Open House. Visitors are welcome here!

We will actually enter some of these homes during our tours--which I think will be Friday, 2 October, but people will be able to take self directed tours from the notecard with landmarks as well. I'd like to be sure we have at least one home open in each of the 5 CDS occupied regions.

We also have some beautiful public buildings and spaces so will include some of those on the tour too. And of course citizens as well as visitors are welcome to come on the tours.

Thanks in advance for opening your homes.

Delia

Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Oktoberfest Guided Tour of the CDS

Post by Han Held »

I'm remodeling my homes in NFS and right now they're empty, but I'm gonna try to get furniture for them and have them set up by the 30th. I'd be happy to set out a sign and welcome visitors.

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"
Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Sudane Erato »

I'd be happy to have people at my home in NFS! :)

Sudane.......................

*** Confirmed Grump ***
Profile: http://bit.ly/p9ASqg
Pip Torok
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Post by Pip Torok »

Sudane Erato wrote:

I'd be happy to have people at my home in NFS! :)

Sudane.......................

and so would I :P

Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

Post by Delia Lake »

Thank you all, and more are welcome to list of course. Would those who are opening their homes please inworld pass me a LM to the entrance of the home? Thank you.

Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

Post by Delia Lake »

I have Open House signs for people now. If you are volunteering to open your home and didn't get your sign, 1. check your "received" inventory, and if it's not there 2. contact me inworld and I'll pass you a sign. The signs have the Open House poster on the sign face, and they are copy-mod-transfer so if you have more than one home or building you'd like to open to visitors you can make your own sign copies and put them out.

~Delia

Return to “Events in CDS”