Valentine's Day Party 14 Feb 2017 Red Heaven and DJ Paradox begins at 3PM SLT (PST)

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tor Karlsvalt
Chancellor
Chancellor

Valentine's Day Party 14 Feb 2017 Red Heaven and DJ Paradox begins at 3PM SLT (PST)

Post by Tor Karlsvalt »

Join the citizens of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators in welcoming Red Heaven and DJ Paradox for our Valentine's Day Event on February 14, 2017.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/A ... 36/110/102

Red Heaven at 3PM SLT (PST)

Red Heaven is a Canadian rock band that combines styles (rock, jazz, metal, blues, ambient) and cultural influences (including Turkish music and Sitar) to produce a unique, intense and modern repertoire of original music. In Second Life, audiences are treated to a unique full band sound that combines original studio tracks and live singing/instrumentation.

Red Heaven has released two albums to date: Amplification (2013) and Moth (2015). Their new EP, The Undivided Heart, was released in April 2016. Their albums, videos, and other media can be found at their official site: http://www.redheaven.ca

DJ Paradox Messmer at 4PM

**MR VIRTUAL WORLD♛ 2016 1st Place Winner ***
*Alternative/indie & synthpop DJ and more.

Thanks to AbbyRose Abbot for organizing this event. And thanks to Delia Lake and Callipygian Christensen for decorations and artwork.

Attachments
CDS Valentine Dance Poster.png
Citizen
Sylvia Tamalyn
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Valentine's Day Party 14 Feb 2017 Red Heaven and DJ Paradox begins at 3PM SLT (PST)

Post by Sylvia Tamalyn »

What is the dress code (or is there one)? It takes me a while to decide what to wear so I have to ask now! :lol:

Lilith Ivory
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Valentine's Day Party 14 Feb 2017 Red Heaven and DJ Paradox begins at 3PM SLT (PST)

Post by Lilith Ivory »

I have been told it´s casual.
Most likely it will be a more or less short red dress for me :)

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
Terry Pratchett
Sylvia Tamalyn
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Sylvia Tamalyn »

Thanks, Lilith! In these days of mesh bodies, it is not a good idea to try a sudden outfit change in a crowd, so I have to get it right before I leave home!

I will probably add a fur coat to whatever dress I wear because it's snowy and cold up there in the meadow :)

Return to “Events in CDS”