Virtual Pioneers Group to visit Neufreistadt TONIGHT@ 5

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

Virtual Pioneers Group to visit Neufreistadt TONIGHT@ 5

Post by Delia Lake »

I just saw this notice that the Virtual Pioneers Group will be visiting the CDS tonight. I had suggested us as a tour destination back in the summer but didn't know until just now that it would be happening. I'll make sure I'm there to greet people. If anyone else could be ready to greet and host also that would be great!

Group Notice From: Virtual Pioneers, Cyrus Hush, 5 February 2015 @ 5 pm slt

Please join us this evening as we visit two gorgeous sims that are off the beaten track. Neufreistadt is a Bavarian alpine village with some cool spots, a monastery and an art gallery. Enscharys, on the other hand (coughs up a hairball), is a beautiful Elvish tower and garden that houses a mystery.... Let's check 'em out!

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Virtual Pioneers Group to visit Neufreistadt TONIGHT@ 5

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

Great news! I'll be tucked up in bed by then but I hope some people are around to welcome our visitors.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Widget Whiteberry
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Virtual Pioneers Group to visit Neufreistadt TONIGHT@ 5

Post by Widget Whiteberry »

Virtually Speaking - 6pm slt - tonight is Gaius Publius interviewing U.S. Congressman Alan Grayson, who is an outspoken person with populist values. Since Gaius hasn't mastered live interviewing yet, the program is pre-recorded, but he'll be in at the VS amphitheater and responding to people during the 'cast. Comments will be forwarded to Grayson. Maybe some of the Virtual Pioneers will join us.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/C ... 27/52/1511

Return to “Events in CDS”