Government Question Hours

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Government Question Hours

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

The NL7-1 Government Question Hour Act requires the Chancellor to set dates for a weekly meeting where citizens can ask the government questions. The idea is we rotate the hours so that everyone gets the chance to attend and rotate which branch of government chairs the meeting so that all branches are held to account. This post is to set out the schedule for these meetings for the rest of the term.

Rather than set dates and times which might not work for each of the other branches, I've assigned each week to each branch in turn. The Representative Assembly and the Scientific Council can decide when and where to hold their Government Question Hour in the relevant weeks and publicise the dates and locations on these forums.

GOVERNMENT QUESTION HOUR SCHEDULE

• week commencing 16 March - Executive Branch hosting …………… Sun 22 March 2am SLT
    w/c 23 March - RA
    30 March - SC
    6 April - Exec………………. Sun 12 April 1pm SLT
    13 April - RA
    20 April - SC
    27 April - Exec………….. Sat 2 May 3am SLT
    4 May - RA
    11 May - SC
    18 May - Exec……….. Sat 23 May 10am SLT
    25 May - RA
    1 June - SC

All the meetings hosted by the Executive Branch will be held in the Chancellor's Office, The Schloss, Neufreistadt.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Government Question Hours

There will be a Government Question Hour Sun 22 March 2am SLT hosted by the Chancellor in the Chancellor's Office, the Neuschloss, Neufreistadt.

All government branches are invited to send members to answer questions from our citizens. All citizens are invited to attend.

The meeting will be held in voice as well as text chat and a transcript of the text chat will be posted on these forums.

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

There will be a Government Question Hour Sunday 12 April at **Noon** SLT hosted by the Chancellor in the Chancellor's Office, the Neuschloss, Neufreistadt. (I've brought this forward by an hour so we don't clash with the "April Showers" concert).

All government branches are invited to send members to answer questions from our citizens. All citizens are invited to attend.

The meeting will be held in voice as well as text chat and a transcript of the text chat will be posted on these forums.

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

The Government Question Hour I had planned to hold on Sat 2 May is CANCELLED. I hope to hold a meeting to plan 'Floralia' instead once I've confirmed a time.

Return to “Events in CDS”