Nov 24 LUC Transcript

Announcements and transcripts of the Land Use Commission

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
Cathy Sabre
Casual contributor
Casual contributor
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Nov 24 LUC Transcript

Post by Cathy Sabre »

Pip Torok, Badgerofzen, Emilia Dagostino, Rosie Gray, Kayly iali , Sudane Erato, Lilith Ivory, Delia Lake, Cathy Sabre.
[10:08] Rosie Gray: I call this meeting to order
[10:08] kayly iali (kayly.iali): got it thanks
[10:08] Rosie Gray: no it doesn't... just suggesting ;)
[10:09] Rosie Gray: nothing different on this Agenda since the last meeting
[10:09] Sudane Erato: ok... :)
[10:09] Rosie Gray: unless someone has something they'd like to add?
[10:10] Rosie Gray: actually, looking at it, I will move item C up to Old Business
[10:10] Lilith Ivory: I think we have lost Delia :(
[10:10] Sudane Erato: oops :(
[10:10] Rosie Gray: she seems to be having trouble with her connection :(
[10:10] Lilith Ivory: indeed :(
[10:11] Rosie Gray: Can we have a motion to approve the Agenda?
[10:11] Sudane Erato: i'm getting heavy lag today too :(
[10:11] Sudane Erato: i so move
[10:11] Rosie Gray: thank you sudane
[10:11] Lilith Ivory: I move we approve the agenda
[10:11] Lilith Ivory: I second
[10:11] Rosie Gray: will take that second Lilith
[10:11] Rosie Gray: vote please
[10:11] Rosie Gray: aye
[10:11] Lilith Ivory: aye
[10:11] Sudane Erato: aye
[10:11] kayly iali (kayly.iali): aye
[10:12] Rosie Gray: Cathy?
[10:12] Rosie Gray: sorry Kayly, only LUC members can vote
[10:12] Cathy Sabre: aya
[10:12] kayly iali (kayly.iali): oh sure
[10:12] Cathy Sabre: soz
[10:12] Rosie Gray: thank you
[10:12] Rosie Gray: and now to the Minutes of our last meeting
[10:12] Rosie Gray: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=9233
[10:13] Rosie Gray: there's the link
[10:13] Lilith Ivory: I am fine with them even if I miss the reparceling of AM mentioned
[10:14] Rosie Gray: that might be because we have to make some drawings first
[10:14] Lilith Ivory nods
[10:14] Cathy Sabre: I try to get them out within 24 hours as is written in the law, so if you would like to see changes, please let me know.
[10:15] Lilith Ivory: I know and that´s why I said I am fine with them as they are now :)
[10:15] Cathy Sabre: ty
[10:15] Lilith Ivory: I had my hands fullwith other stuff
[10:15] Rosie Gray: can we have a motion to accept the Minutes as presented?
[10:15] Cathy Sabre: obviously
[10:15] Cathy Sabre: I move
[10:15] Lilith Ivory: I second
[10:16] Rosie Gray: vote
[10:16] Rosie Gray: aye
[10:16] Cathy Sabre: aye
[10:16] Lilith Ivory: aye
[10:16] Sudane Erato: aye
[10:16] Rosie Gray: thank you, motion carried
[10:16] Rosie Gray: so, back to our Alpine Meadow discussions :)
[10:16] Rosie Gray: I was going to attempt a drawing but haven't had time
[10:16] Rosie Gray: has anyone else?
[10:17] Lilith Ivory: same like you Rosie
[10:17] Rosie Gray: and we don't know about Delia unless she can get back in
[10:17] Pip Torok hand up
[10:17] Sudane Erato: I haven't tried
[10:17] Rosie Gray: Pip?
[10:18] Pip Torok: anyone submittin a drawing : I ws appreciate it if arpar and MM cd be invluded in siru?
[10:19] Rosie Gray: we wouldn't be changing any existing parcels, Pip
[10:19] Pip Torok: tku !!
[10:19] Rosie Gray: welcome back, Delia
[10:19] Sudane Erato: Delia's back! :)
[10:20] Delia Lake: lost power in my house
[10:20] Rosie Gray: we are just starting our Alpine Meadow discussion
[10:20] Sudane Erato: omg
[10:20] Rosie Gray: oh dear!
[10:20] Delia Lake: it's back for now
[10:22] Rosie Gray: Delia, did you come up with a drawing re Alpine Meadow? Nobody else has done one yet
[10:22] Lilith Ivory: wb Delia
[10:22] Delia Lake: no I didn't yet. I have walked around and thought about it but haven't had time to draw yet
[10:22] Rosie Gray: same with me and Lilith
[10:23] Rosie Gray: so, I would suggest that we table this item until next meeting
[10:24] Delia Lake: we've talked about some possible themes that would pull the region together. it would be helpful to me if we decided on a general focus
[10:24] Rosie Gray: I thought we already had determined that
[10:24] Rosie Gray: with the new community centre
[10:25] Sudane Erato: The Pip Torok Community Center :)
[10:25] Rosie Gray: yes!
[10:26] Rosie Gray: we just need to rearrange some parcels
[10:26] kayly iali (kayly.iali): ㋡
[10:26] Delia Lake: we'd talked about a farming/farmers market theme and also a hunting/fishing theme. that's what I meant. and yes we have agreed about the Pip Torok Community Center for sure!
[10:28] Rosie Gray: I thought we had gone past the farmers market theme and settled more on the hunting/fishing outdoors club sort of theme
[10:28] Lilith Ivory: I would love it to see the nwe community center as something alkie the one we had in FS while it was a full region
[10:28] Cathy Sabre: that is what I remember
[10:28] Cathy Sabre: I agree, Lilith
[10:28] Rosie Gray: you liked the ski lodge, Lilith
[10:29] Lilith Ivory: the idea of it :)
[10:29] Cathy Sabre: It was great for the first Holiday party we had there
[10:29] Lilith Ivory: I am sure we can build something better now
[10:29] Delia Lake: ok
[10:29] Rosie Gray: absolutely
[10:29] Rosie Gray: so, is that focused enough, Delia?
[10:30] Delia Lake: yes
[10:30] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[10:31] Rosie Gray: are we okay with tabling the rest of this item until next meeting when hopefully we will have some drawings to look at?
[10:31] Sudane Erato: ok with me
[10:31] Lilith Ivory: ok with me too
[10:31] Cathy Sabre: yes
[10:32] Rosie Gray: can we make that a motion?
[10:32] Cathy Sabre: move
[10:32] Sudane Erato: second
[10:32] Rosie Gray: vote
[10:32] Cathy Sabre: aye
[10:32] Rosie Gray: aye
[10:32] Sudane Erato: aye
[10:33] Rosie Gray: Lilith?
[10:33] Lilith Ivory: aye
[10:33] Rosie Gray: thanks
[10:33] Rosie Gray: Locus Amoenus waterfront bridge adjustments (Sudane and Cathy)
[10:33] Rosie Gray: Sudane and Cathy, anything to update?
[10:33] Cathy Sabre: I have a drawing, but not in a presentable form
[10:34] Cathy Sabre: I will send it by Sudane, and try to post it this week
[10:34] Rosie Gray: okay
[10:34] Sudane Erato: ok... sure :)
[10:34] Cathy Sabre: ty
[10:34] Rosie Gray: anything else on this?
[10:34] Cathy Sabre: I think that is the next step
[10:34] Sudane Erato: nothing from me... I'll defer to Cathy
[10:35] Cathy Sabre: Move to table?
[10:35] Rosie Gray: well we don't need to table it
[10:35] Cathy Sabre: k
[10:35] Rosie Gray: you've got an action
[10:35] Rosie Gray: Map of public spaces, what they are intended for and how people can register to use them (Delia) Delia to follow up.
[10:37] Delia Lake: I'm working on that. I decided that we should have a list of not only the buildings but what technologies or types of spaces they are and could be. So for instance, the Kirche space can remove the alter for a stage and other things
[10:37] Delia Lake: the Rathaus has upstairs rooms for meetings
[10:37] Delia Lake: the Schloss has the ballroom but also meeting rooms and the dungeon
[10:37] Rosie Gray: and some lovely Water Closets!
[10:37] Sudane Erato: sounds like a big project!
[10:38] Delia Lake: lol
[10:38] Delia Lake: it just takes walking around with my word doc open
[10:38] Rosie Gray: it sounds like a really useful list, Delia
[10:38] Delia Lake: so I've started but not finished
[10:38] Lilith Ivory: I agree
[10:38] Sudane Erato: neat :)
[10:38] Rosie Gray: wonderful
[10:39] Cathy Sabre: In that regard, is the only large space for a fair, or circus, over the northwest corner of CN?
[10:39] Sudane Erato: NW corner?
[10:39] Rosie Gray: over the water in LA
[10:40] Rosie Gray: has been used a few times for large events
[10:40] Cathy Sabre: But nothing on the ground?
[10:40] Sudane Erato: that has a bunch of private parcels
[10:40] Rosie Gray: I don't know where you are referring to, Cathy
[10:40] Cathy Sabre: over the amphitheater
[10:40] Sudane Erato: oh!
[10:40] Sudane Erato: NE
[10:40] Rosie Gray: well, that has the amphitheatre
[10:41] Delia Lake: we have had a circus on a platform there in the past
[10:41] Lilith Ivory: we had on the ground events over the water in LA too
[10:41] Cathy Sabre: I remember a circus there
[10:41] Rosie Gray: there is more room over the water in LA
[10:41] Sudane Erato: yes
[10:41] Rosie Gray: we had it on barges on the water once, which worked out really well
[10:41] Cathy Sabre: But not as nice an entrance
[10:41] Cathy Sabre: I wasn't there for that
[10:41] Sudane Erato: this is also a question of available prims.... LA is very tight
[10:42] Cathy Sabre: Too bad we don't have a giant meadow somewhere
[10:42] Sudane Erato: hehe
[10:42] Rosie Gray: we are going down a rabbit hole
[10:42] Rosie Gray: Delia is making a list ㋡
[10:42] Cathy Sabre: for soccer games and such
[10:42] Sudane Erato: we'd need to be collecting tier on it :)
[10:42] Cathy Sabre: sighs
[10:42] Rosie Gray: let's move on
[10:42] Rosie Gray: Monastery Sim
[10:42] Rosie Gray: this is something we really need to discuss
[10:43] 4lice Cerise is online.
[10:43] Rosie Gray: right now we still have the Monastery itself covered, but it seems reasonable to think that we should have a contingency plan
[10:44] Rosie Gray: any thoughts?
[10:44] Lilith Ivory: I do like the idea to reparcel the monastery parcel and just have a small monaster ruin on public land
[10:44] Lilith Ivory: smaller parcels are more easy to sell
[10:44] Sudane Erato: i so wish i could take on the monastery itself if needed.... but New England is just not doing so well that I can afford it :(
[10:45] Lilith Ivory: :(
[10:45] Rosie Gray: that's too bad about New England, Sudane
[10:45] Rosie Gray: and it's also the problem with the Monastery
[10:45] Sudane Erato: well, thats life
[10:45] Rosie Gray: without a sponsor
[10:45] Sudane Erato: yes, exactly
[10:45] Delia Lake: I was thinking what Lil said
[10:45] Rosie Gray: it's a big commitment for anyone
[10:46] Delia Lake: I hope NE picks up soon. It's so beautiful there
[10:46] Lilith Ivory: I wisg I could affort to hold it but cant
[10:46] Rosie Gray: same with me
[10:46] Rosie Gray: I would love the idea of building a much improved old Monastery
[10:46] Rosie Gray: but alas, I don't think it will be
[10:46] Lilith Ivory: yes me too
[10:46] Sudane Erato: hehe... exactly!
[10:47] Rosie Gray: a small ruins and some more small parcels for people seems like the alternative plan
[10:47] Rosie Gray: unless anyone has another idea to think about?
[10:48] Lilith Ivory: I wonder if there are ways to reach out outside of CDS to find a sponsor
[10:48] Lilith Ivory: sadly I am not the right person to take this on
[10:48] Lilith Ivory hates talking to strangers
[10:48] Rosie Gray: hehe
[10:49] Pip Torok: the Lindens perhaps?
[10:49] Lilith Ivory giggles
[10:49] Rosie Gray: I'd be surprised
[10:49] Lilith Ivory: yea I don´t thin we can count on the Lindens
[10:50] Lilith Ivory: I know there are some serious non bigot religions groups in SL but I am not the right person to approach them :)
[10:50] Rosie Gray: you would think that with all of the people who like Monasteries (judging by all the visitors), that someone would like the idea
[10:50] Lilith Ivory: we´d have to advertise this idea somehow
[10:50] Rosie Gray: I don't know how you would do it
[10:51] Rosie Gray: the Monastery was Arria's vision
[10:51] Rosie Gray: it would take someone else like her I think
[10:51] Lilith Ivory: I agree
[10:51] Sudane Erato: yes, i agree
[10:52] Lilith Ivory: perhaps we could ask Byxil to post something as a start?
[10:52] Rosie Gray: personally, I don't think we can count on this
[10:52] Rosie Gray: oh that's an interesting idea, Lilith
[10:52] Lilith Ivory: no, I don´t think so too but it is a possiblility
[10:52] Rosie Gray: but, let's not forget that currently we have an interim sponsor
[10:52] Sudane Erato: yes thank god
[10:52] Lilith Ivory: indeed
[10:52] Rosie Gray: and we don't want to seem ungrateful for that
[10:52] Lilith Ivory: yes!
[10:53] Rosie Gray: any more thoughts about this?
[10:54] Sudane Erato: i think that probably what Lil suggested will be the route
[10:54] Rosie Gray: I agree
[10:54] Lilith Ivory nods
[10:54] Sudane Erato: so we should just wait and see
[10:55] Rosie Gray nods
[10:55] Rosie Gray: and seeing as this term's LUC is winding down, seems like a good place to leave that
[10:55] Lilith Ivory: we could start making plans about reparceling so we can act if needed
[10:55] Sudane Erato: true, we could
[10:56] Rosie Gray: good idea Lilith
[10:56] Lilith Ivory smiles
[10:56] Rosie Gray: another drawing :)
[10:56] Sudane Erato: should be pretty simple, as the monastery is on a flattish area
[10:56] Rosie Gray: but to make it interesting too
[10:56] Sudane Erato: we could simply put two parcels there
[10:56] Lilith Ivory: HI Emilia :)
[10:56] Rosie Gray: hi Emilia
[10:56] Lilith Ivory nods
[10:56] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): hi :)
[10:57] Cathy Sabre: Hello, Emilia
[10:57] Sudane Erato: hi Emilia :)
[10:57] Rosie Gray: we are just about finished, but welcome
[10:57] kayly iali (kayly.iali): Hi Emilia!
[10:57] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): hello everyone, oh dear, i'm late ^^
[10:58] Rosie Gray: 3. New Business:
Update from members: Lilith, Sudane, Cathy, Delia, Rosie, Han
[10:58] Rosie Gray: Lilith?
[10:58] Delia Lake: hi Emilia
[10:58] Lilith Ivory: I didn´t get to anything in the meantime
[10:59] Rosie Gray: okay, that's quick and dirty!
[10:59] Lilith Ivory: building wise
[10:59] Lilith Ivory smiles
[10:59] Lilith Ivory: sad but true
[10:59] Rosie Gray: are you done, Lilith?
[10:59] Lilith Ivory: yes :)
[11:00] Rosie Gray: okay :)
[11:00] Rosie Gray: Delia?
[11:00] Delia Lake: only old. working on the list
[11:00] Rosie Gray: okay ㋡
[11:00] Rosie Gray: Sudane?
[11:00] Sudane Erato: omg
[11:01] Sudane Erato: i've been incredibly busy
[11:01] Sudane Erato: I had the breakthrough with the new parcel info gathering system
[11:01] Rosie Gray: yes!
[11:01] Sudane Erato: i had no idea if i could manage it.... but i did
[11:01] Sudane Erato: so
[11:01] Lilith Ivory smiles
[11:01] Sudane Erato: we... or someone
[11:02] Sudane Erato: will need to think about and maybe propose new citizenship definitions... if we want
[11:02] Sudane Erato: becvause now we can administer
[11:02] Rosie Gray: that will be an RA discussion
[11:02] Sudane Erato: much more flexible rules
[11:02] Sudane Erato: ok
[11:02] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): ((wow))
[11:02] Lilith Ivory: I would like to help with this as I do like the idea of couple being able to share prims
[11:03] Sudane Erato: I also have almost all the UUIDs collected now... with help from Lil and maybe others?
[11:03] Lilith Ivory: I have ideas in my head already about how to make a law
[11:03] Sudane Erato: the system requires that we have the UUIDs from every parcel
[11:03] Sudane Erato: perfect!!
[11:03] Lilith Ivory: I did some UUIDs for NFS last week :)
[11:03] Sudane Erato: yes... i saw :)
[11:03] Lilith Ivory smiles bright
[11:04] Sudane Erato: we're almost done... i may be able to get the last of them today
[11:04] Sudane Erato: and
[11:04] Rosie Gray: ah, wow
[11:04] Delia Lake: wow Sudane, that's great
[11:04] Sudane Erato: i'm nearly to the point where everything is automated
[11:04] Sudane Erato: everything, that is, except for the Casper info
[11:04] Lilith Ivory: awesome
[11:05] Sudane Erato: that will still need to be clipped and pasted
[11:05] Sudane Erato: I've been in touch with Lyu about the data structure...
[11:05] Sudane Erato: she's a total data nut!
[11:05] Rosie Gray: she really is
[11:05] Lilith Ivory giggles
[11:05] Sudane Erato: so... anyway... that project is going well
[11:06] Sudane Erato: also
[11:06] Sudane Erato: I rezzed the C.01 build from CN
[11:06] Sudane Erato: in my shop... to try and incorporate more mesh and reduce the prims
[11:06] Sudane Erato: only just got started on that
[11:06] Sudane Erato: oh
[11:06] Sudane Erato: and also
[11:07] Sudane Erato: FINALLY succeeded in modifying the anywhere doors
[11:07] Lilith Ivory: YAY!
[11:07] Sudane Erato: to look like a manhole cover
[11:07] Rosie Gray: :D
[11:07] Rosie Gray: fabulous!
[11:07] Delia Lake: wow. excellent!
[11:07] Lilith Ivory: so that´s how you got to meet my zombies?
[11:07] Sudane Erato: and now you can get down into the catacombs through one
[11:07] Sudane Erato: yep!!
[11:07] Lilith Ivory grins
[11:07] Sudane Erato: but you can't get out :)
[11:07] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): awesome!
[11:08] Rosie Gray: hehe
[11:08] Sudane Erato: god... they are nasty guys!
[11:08] Lilith Ivory: you will have to walk out I guess
[11:08] Sudane Erato: yes ... if you can find your way :)
[11:08] Lilith Ivory giggles
[11:08] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): we might need a rescue team? :)
[11:08] Delia Lake: and a zombie recovery program
[11:08] Sudane Erato: I can put more dorways/manholes down to there
[11:08] Sudane Erato: haha... yes :)
[11:09] Lilith Ivory: cool
[11:09] Rosie Gray: they have to be from somewher ein the same sim, yes?
[11:09] Sudane Erato: so... i think thats it
[11:09] Lilith Ivory: I do love all sewvers and basements in CDS
[11:09] Sudane Erato: yes, must be in the same sim
[11:09] Sudane Erato: well, lil... there's lots of room for expansion
[11:09] Lilith Ivory: I would love to take on that job lol
[11:09] Sudane Erato: even staying just on public land
[11:10] Lilith Ivory: just give me the order :)
[11:10] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:10] Rosie Gray: don't we have to watch our prims though?
[11:10] Sudane Erato: yes we do
[11:10] Rosie Gray: especially now with builds anchored to public land
[11:10] Sudane Erato: but i think we're pretty good on prims
[11:10] Sudane Erato: true
[11:10] Lilith Ivory: wasn´t the original plan of CN to have sewers all over CN?
[11:10] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): CDS Underground; please prepare me a summary, Lilith :)
[11:11] Lilith Ivory smiles
[11:11] Sudane Erato: the CDS master parcel list should have available prims... but i'll check it
[11:11] Sudane Erato: oh
[11:11] Sudane Erato: and I made a new version of that file
[11:11] Sudane Erato: hold on and I'll share it here
[11:12] Sudane Erato:
[11:12] Rosie Gray: thank you Sudane
[11:12] Sudane Erato: thats the new master parcel list
[11:12] Lilith Ivory: is that the one I was working with or another newer one?
[11:12] Delia Lake: thank you, Sudane. very helpful
[11:12] Sudane Erato: so i'm done... i think
[11:12] Sudane Erato: Lil, i think this is the one you are adding to
[11:13] Rosie Gray: can I ask a question about the spreadsheet?
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: ok :)
[11:13] Sudane Erato: sure!
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: no need to make another bookmark
[11:13] Rosie Gray: the #REF! errors
[11:13] Rosie Gray: what are they going back to?
[11:13] Sudane Erato: those are usually caused because parcel UUID info is missing
[11:14] Rosie Gray: I'm lookin on the SummarDetail
[11:14] Lilith Ivory: yes, I noticed that there were errors that wnet after I added the UUID
[11:14] Rosie Gray: ah, so it's not just a calculation
[11:14] Lilith Ivory: *went
[11:14] Sudane Erato: ahh... those no
[11:14] Sudane Erato: i'll fix those
[11:14] Rosie Gray nods
[11:14] Sudane Erato: for this sheet I removed the tier transition columns
[11:15] Sudane Erato: for when we changed tier rates
[11:15] Rosie Gray: and for an easy reference that you mentioned, on available prims
[11:15] Rosie Gray: where is the best place to look?
[11:15] Sudane Erato: i needed each sheet uniformly structured
[11:15] Rosie Gray: that makes sense ㋡
[11:15] Sudane Erato: hmmm... good question
[11:16] Sudane Erato: i'll get back to you on that.... I may have to add that in somehow
[11:16] Rosie Gray: ah okay
[11:16] Rosie Gray: that's a lot of work, Sudane!
[11:16] Sudane Erato: but that's where we want to keep that data
[11:16] Rosie Gray: very useful
[11:16] Sudane Erato: yes!
[11:16] Lilith Ivory nods
[11:17] Rosie Gray smiles
[11:17] Rosie Gray: anything else, or are you done?
[11:17] Sudane Erato: all done... thx :)
[11:17] Rosie Gray: thank you
[11:17] Rosie Gray: Cathy, your turn please
[11:18] Cathy Sabre: I re read the LUC law, and realized that bit about the minutes needing to be posted directly after the meeting
[11:18] Cathy Sabre: So I would suggest that member read it and give suggestions before the next meeting
[11:18] Sudane Erato: thats a drag :(
[11:19] Cathy Sabre: We could get it changed
[11:19] Rosie Gray: can you post a link for us, Cathy?
[11:19] Cathy Sabre: The other thing about the law is that member terms are supposed to be staggered
[11:19] Rosie Gray: so everyone will know what you are referencing
[11:19] Cathy Sabre: It is in the code
[11:20] Cathy Sabre: I will try to find it.
[11:20] Cathy Sabre: Why don't you move on
[11:20] Rosie Gray: okay
[11:20] Rosie Gray: my turn
[11:21] Rosie Gray: I've been busy in RL lately so also haven't done much in the way of building
[11:21] Rosie Gray: but Mizou asked for another build in helping with the CN updates
[11:21] Rosie Gray: so she is working on one of them... the building on the road across from Kyoko's cafe, behind the praetorium
[11:22] Sudane Erato: sorry.... RL interrupt... will be back
[11:22] Sudane Erato: afk
[11:22] Rosie Gray: as for Alpine Meadow,
[11:22] Rosie Gray: after reclaiming the old Old Bowl parcel that Pip gave up
[11:22] Rosie Gray: I tried to smooth out the terraforming that was underneath the build
[11:23] Rosie Gray: I got most of it
[11:23] Rosie Gray: there was a massive hole, as Pip knows!
[11:23] Rosie Gray: but there is a little spot with a deep crevice that I just cannot get rid of
[11:23] Rosie Gray: I tried everything
[11:24] Rosie Gray: and then Delia said that she also tried to get rid of it
[11:24] Rosie Gray: it might be a heritage crevice!
[11:24] Rosie Gray: that's about all I've done since last meeting
[11:25] Rosie Gray: now, Cathy says she has the link to share
[11:25] Cathy Sabre: https://cdsdemocracy.org/code-of-laws-2/
[11:25] Delia Lake: it's a black hole that falls into another metaverse :))
[11:25] Cathy Sabre: Section V
[11:25] Rosie Gray: what's the code number?
[11:26] Cathy Sabre: 21-01
[11:26] Rosie Gray: thank you
[11:26] Cathy Sabre: There are some items that are ignored
[11:26] Cathy Sabre: Chair doesn't vote, for one.
[11:27] Cathy Sabre: Transcript and minutes to be posted withing 24 hours
[11:27] Rosie Gray: where does it say that the chair doesn't vote?
[11:27] Lilith Ivory: sounds fair to me
[11:27] Lilith Ivory: transcript being posted within 24h
[11:27] Lilith Ivory: I don´t see a time abouth when the minutes need to be posted
[11:28] Rosie Gray: oh I see it... but it says unless to decide a split decision
[11:28] Rosie Gray: so the chair can vote
[11:28] Cathy Sabre: yes
[11:28] Cathy Sabre: minutes shall be posted with the transxript
[11:28] Lilith Ivory: where do you see that cathy?
[11:29] Lilith Ivory: ah I see
[11:29] Lilith Ivory: within 24h
[11:29] Cathy Sabre: Sorry
[11:30] Cathy Sabre: It was a long time since I was involved with this, and memory fades
[11:30] Delia Lake: I don't really see why we need minutes when we have a transcript. It just seems to be extra work
[11:30] Rosie Gray: and this law is long and complex
[11:30] Cathy Sabre: I just recently skimmed back through it
[11:30] Rosie Gray: I think Minutes are necessary
[11:30] Cathy Sabre: Minutes are for the law
[11:30] Rosie Gray: because otherwise you have to read entire transcripts to know what decision was made
[11:30] Rosie Gray: which can be extremely time consuming
[11:30] Cathy Sabre: It records what we voted on and who was involved
[11:31] Lilith Ivory: they are helpful for sure
[11:31] Cathy Sabre: I just have to grin and bear it
[11:31] Rosie Gray: yes, just ask anyone who is hunting for an old decision
[11:31] Cathy Sabre: It only takes about an hour
[11:31] Cathy Sabre: I also noticed that members are appointed on a rotational basis
[11:32] Cathy Sabre: section III
[11:32] Cathy Sabre: I am sure the minutes of the first meeting will show that a plan was adopted
[11:32] Rosie Gray: I believe that the RA decided it was too complex to keep track of rotations and easier to just renew each time
[11:33] Cathy Sabre: Okay
[11:33] Cathy Sabre: What works, works for me
[11:33] Cathy Sabre: Just sayin'
[11:33] Rosie Gray nods
[11:33] Cathy Sabre: So, I am done
[11:34] Rosie Gray: thank you
[11:34] Rosie Gray: now, our guests
[11:34] Rosie Gray: Badger, do you have anything to share?
[11:34] badgerofzen: no, not at this time
[11:34] Rosie Gray: okay :)
[11:34] Rosie Gray: Kayly, how about you?
[11:35] Rosie Gray: you've been revitalizing your gallery, I think?
[11:35] kayly iali (kayly.iali): well, first I wanted to say thank you for letting me to sit in. It has been an eye opener
[11:36] kayly iali (kayly.iali): To how complex the government here in CDS and the devotion that you all have for this sim
[11:36] kayly iali (kayly.iali): And yes I'm working on my gallery in LA. Always changing it around based on what I'm working on in RL.
[11:37] kayly iali (kayly.iali): And I'm proud to be a resident here.
[11:37] Rosie Gray: :)
[11:37] Lilith Ivory smiles
[11:37] Rosie Gray: don't forget that you can make a notice in the CDS group, when you put up a new exhibit
[11:38] kayly iali (kayly.iali): oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder!
[11:38] Rosie Gray: :D
[11:38] Rosie Gray: anything else, Kayly?
[11:38] kayly iali (kayly.iali): I believe that it!
[11:39] kayly iali (kayly.iali): Though I would suggest if it's in the case of submitting info to someone to use their calling cards to easily contact or IM someone.
[11:40] Rosie Gray nods
[11:40] Rosie Gray: Emilia, your turn ㋡
[11:40] Lilith Ivory: that´s not a bad idea Kayly
[11:40] kayly iali (kayly.iali): thanks lilith ㋡
[11:40] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Thanks for overlooking my late arrival.
[11:41] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Well, i've taken in so much, but first...
[11:41] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Sudane, your 2005 Kendrastrasse rebuild was wonderful, and congrats to Han for claiming it!
[11:41] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): I fell in love while photographing it.
[11:43] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): I'm excited about the new ways you're using CasperLet. I'm excited about Delia's snow....i crave a good snowfall.
[11:43] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Thank you for the continued dedication in this team; perhaps the most important work here is maintaining Land.
[11:43] Sudane Erato: back... sorry..
[11:44] Lilith Ivory: wb Sudane
[11:44] Rosie Gray: wb Sudane
[11:44] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): I look forward to learning how to better support our team in this. Done.
[11:44] Rosie Gray: thank you Emilia
[11:44] Rosie Gray: and Pip, do you have anything for us?
[11:46] Pip Torok: not so much ... only that the peace-Mill at FS is now cleared of my stuff and cab be yellowed as Saleable done
[11:47] Rosie Gray: okay thanks PIp
[11:47] Rosie Gray: I think we are done then
[11:47] Sudane Erato: next meeting?
[11:48] Sudane Erato: 2 weeks?
[11:48] Rosie Gray: well, it will be different people... some anyway
[11:48] Sudane Erato: oh... ok
[11:48] Lilith Ivory: I hope some citizens will apply for a seat here in the LUC
[11:48] Cathy Sabre: but can we set a time?
[11:49] Pip Torok: quite, Lilith ...
[11:50] Rosie Gray: if we all think we should
[11:50] Rosie Gray: Lilith, what do you think?
[11:50] Cathy Sabre: It can't hurt
[11:50] Lilith Ivory: I abstain as I can´t be in the LUC next term
[11:51] Sudane Erato: It could be a suggested meeting time
[11:51] Cathy Sabre: I agree
[11:51] Sudane Erato: which the new members could change if needed
[11:51] Cathy Sabre: Took the words off my keyboard
[11:51] Rosie Gray: okay, so let's pick one then
[11:51] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:51] Cathy Sabre: two weeks
[11:51] Rosie Gray: weekend of the 7/8 isn't great
[11:51] Sudane Erato: Dec 8, same time
[11:51] Rosie Gray: well not for me anyway
[11:52] Sudane Erato: oh... ok
[11:52] Rosie Gray: the Inaugural Ball is on the 7th
[11:52] Cathy Sabre: 15th?
[11:52] Sudane Erato: 15th ?
[11:52] Rosie Gray: 15th sounds good
[11:52] Delia Lake: ok
[11:52] Sudane Erato: 10 AM
[11:52] Cathy Sabre: Yes
[11:52] Rosie Gray: okay
[11:53] badgerofzen: take care all
[11:53] Cathy Sabre: Bye Badger
[11:53] Rosie Gray: bye Badger, and thanks for coming
[11:53] Lilith Ivory: bye Badger
[11:53] Delia Lake: bye. need to log off
[11:53] Cathy Sabre: Move to adjourn
[11:53] kayly iali (kayly.iali): have a nice Thanksgiving everyone
[11:53] Pip Torok: ditto from me ...
[11:53] kayly iali (kayly.iali): off I go
[11:53] Rosie Gray: bye Kayly
[11:53] Rosie Gray: I'll second that
[11:53] Pip Torok: ditto again !!
[11:54] Rosie Gray: and we are adjourned
[11:54] Cathy Sabre: aye
Post Reply

Return to “Land Use Commission-Announcements”