Gwyn requests a 7-day vote for Jan 21 session

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Gwyn requests a 7-day vote for Jan 21 session

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Dear LRA, dear RA members,

I hereby request a seven-day vote for the RA meeting on the 21st of January 2023.

I'm well aware that I have confirmed that this date was free on my calendar. Alas!... RL catches up with you... while I would be barely able to be in-world a few hours earlier (and many, many hours later), I'm afraid that at the precise time the RA will meet, I have no chance to be able to attend — something which was only confirmed to me yesterday. I apologise for the last-minute notice!

Thank you.

Cheers,

• Gwyn

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Gwyn requests a 7-day vote for Jan 21 session

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

I'm not sure where exactly the 7-day vote ought to be cast, but, for the sake of completeness, here goes my vote:

1 Administrative Business

1.1 Approval of the Agenda
➤ Gwyneth Llewelyn: aye

1.2 Review and approval of the Minutes of the Third RA Meeting on January 8, 2023

3.1 Request to RA by the SC: Modification of NL 7-1 Government Question Time Act, Section 5
Motion to modify NL 7-1 Government Question Time Act, Section 5 as follows: "GHQ meetings will be summarized by the chair of each meeting, identifying who represented govt, what questions were asked and a transcript of the answers. These summaries will be posted in the Executive Forum and the Q&A Forum within seven (7) days."

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”