Micro-Platform

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Micro-Platform

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Dear citizens and friends of the CDS,

today I declared candidacy for the 1st by-election of the 39th RA. I do not want to miss to encourage less patinated and crinceled persons to run for the remaining seat as well. I see myself as a backup candidate to avoid a 4 member RA, if you can make up your mind I will gladly step down for you. We need "fresh" people for sure, and be careful not to "waste" them.

As it was mentioned recently, I resigned in the middle of my last turn because I got a little heavy handed with a long term public debate that maybe went too esoteric to stay interesting. After finding out my prime project was generally ignored I saw not much options left but to have a clean cut and take a break.

I am running as a member of the Citizens' Social Democratic Faction, you can expect me to coordinate my stance and votes with my comrades. My general orientation follows the ethic guidelines of engaged Buddhism.

I am planning a no-nonsense participation, focussing on CDS core management: financial stability, civilized internal discourse and attractive public events by cooperation with the Chancellor and enabling initiatives of the civil society.

Otherwise I tend to be conservative regarding legislation - I prefer to ride my bicycle instead of keeping it in the garage for tuning. There is life outside the political bubble. It ought to be fun - so let us make that possible.

Best, Tan

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Micro-Platform

Post by Rosie Gray »

Looking forward to working with you again on the RA, Tan. You always have a lot of insightful thoughts about issues when they come up, which I appreciate a lot!

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Micro-Platform

Post by Moon Adamant »

Yay Tan! Great that you are running! ⭐

Eudaimonia now!

Return to “General Discussion”