CDS Rebranding: flag and shield 2015

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

CDS Rebranding: flag and shield 2015

Post by Rosie Gray »

At the beginning of this term, a number of citizens, RA representatives, and the Chancellor got together for a couple of marketing workshops. Out of those came the idea for updating the CDS flag and logo. Mizou Vavoom kindly offered to work on the ideas and, after refining them with feedback from the group, these are the new designs being put forward for consideration by the RA to adopt for new CDS branding.

The flag:

The shield to use as standalone logo:

If and when these are adopted by the RA, Mizou will upload them in suitable format for usage onto the CDS portal where they will be available to download for use.

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Tor Karlsvalt
Chancellor
Chancellor

Re: CDS Rebranding: flag and shield 2015

Post by Tor Karlsvalt »

This is an old post I am replying to, but while looking for the online version of the flag and shield, I found that it has been removed from the website at www.cdsdemocracy.org. Worse this forum post should have links to the logo and flag. The link to the flag is broken. Finally, the flicker permissions on the logo do not allow for downloading. So I am bringing this issue to the forefront. Quality copies need to be available for citizens and especially for the officers.

Citizen
Lilith Ivory
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: CDS Rebranding: flag and shield 2015

Post by Lilith Ivory »

Hi Tor
Look at your email as I shared my copy of the shield with you and a few others.
I leave it to you to decide how to store it so it can be accessed in future

Happy New Year
Lilith

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
Terry Pratchett

Return to “General Discussion”