Nov 10 Transcript

Announcements and transcripts of the Land Use Commission

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
Cathy Sabre
Casual contributor
Casual contributor
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Nov 10 Transcript

Post by Cathy Sabre » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:35 pm

[2019/11/10 10:17] Rosie Gray: here's an agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZwH ... sp=sharing
[2019/11/10 10:17] Rosie Gray: Okay, I call this meeting to order
[2019/11/10 10:18] Rosie Gray: and I'll keep the transcript to pass to Cathy
[2019/11/10 10:18] Rosie Gray: Does anyone have anything to add to the Agenda?
[2019/11/10 10:18] Sudane Erato: its ok with me
[2019/11/10 10:18] Lilith Ivory: fine with me too
[2019/11/10 10:18] Rosie Gray: Delia?
[2019/11/10 10:19] Rosie Gray: hmmm, maybe she has crashed :(
[2019/11/10 10:20] Rosie Gray: okay, well hopefully we get her back
[2019/11/10 10:20] Rosie Gray: in the meantime, I'm not sure if we have Minutes from the last meeting or not
[2019/11/10 10:20] Rosie Gray: /me has a look at the forums
[2019/11/10 10:20] Delia Lake: yes
[2019/11/10 10:21] Delia Lake: no nothing to add
[2019/11/10 10:21] Rosie Gray: okay thank you
[2019/11/10 10:21] Rosie Gray: can we have a motion to approve the Agenda?
[2019/11/10 10:21] Lilith Ivory: I mavoe we aprove the agenda
[2019/11/10 10:21] Lilith Ivory: move even
[2019/11/10 10:21] Delia Lake: my connection is slow so I have a bit of lag right now
[2019/11/10 10:21] Delia Lake: sorry if my responses are out of sync
[2019/11/10 10:22] Rosie Gray: /me nods at Delia
[2019/11/10 10:22] Rosie Gray: can we have a second?
[2019/11/10 10:22] Sudane Erato: second
[2019/11/10 10:22] Rosie Gray: please vote
[2019/11/10 10:22] Rosie Gray: aye
[2019/11/10 10:22] Lilith Ivory: aye
[2019/11/10 10:22] Sudane Erato: aye
[2019/11/10 10:22] Delia Lake: aye
[2019/11/10 10:23] Rosie Gray: motion carried
[2019/11/10 10:23] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): back
[2019/11/10 10:23] Rosie Gray: wb Kyoko
[2019/11/10 10:23] Sudane Erato: wb!
[2019/11/10 10:23] Rosie Gray: we do have Minutes to approve
[2019/11/10 10:23] Rosie Gray: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=9193#p48921
[2019/11/10 10:23] Lilith Ivory: I abstain as I was not there
[2019/11/10 10:23] Emilia Dagostino (emilia Avindar): is offline.
[2019/11/10 10:23] Rosie Gray: we didn't have a quorum last time so there was no voting
[2019/11/10 10:24] Rosie Gray: okay, we will pass on approval of the Minutes then
[2019/11/10 10:24] Rosie Gray: moving on to Alpine Meadow Survey
[2019/11/10 10:24] Rosie Gray: this is our big focus at the moment :)
[2019/11/10 10:25] Sudane Erato: ok!
[2019/11/10 10:25] Rosie Gray: can everyone see the Alpine Meadow Review doc?
[2019/11/10 10:25] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): link please?
[2019/11/10 10:25] Sudane Erato: where is it?
[2019/11/10 10:26] Rosie Gray: the link is in the Agenda
[2019/11/10 10:26] Sudane Erato: oh!
[2019/11/10 10:26] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): lol
[2019/11/10 10:26] Rosie Gray: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d4U ... sp=sharing
[2019/11/10 10:26] Sudane Erato: got it
[2019/11/10 10:26] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): ditto
[2019/11/10 10:27] Rosie Gray: since we talked about this redevelopment of AM, Pip has relinquished his Old Bowl parcel
[2019/11/10 10:27] Rosie Gray: which is a HUGE parcel
[2019/11/10 10:27] Sudane Erato: :(
[2019/11/10 10:27] Delia Lake: :(
[2019/11/10 10:27] Lilith Ivory: :( indeed
[2019/11/10 10:27] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): yep
[2019/11/10 10:27] Rosie Gray: shall we share thoughts on what to do?
[2019/11/10 10:28] Sudane Erato: blame it on his bookkeeper.... they're SO awful!
[2019/11/10 10:28] Lilith Ivory: /me raises her hand
[2019/11/10 10:28] Rosie Gray: lol, Sudane
[2019/11/10 10:28] Rosie Gray: yes Lilith?
[2019/11/10 10:28] Sudane Erato: :)
[2019/11/10 10:29] Lilith Ivory: I was wondering if we should reconnsider our plans about a public spot in AM and make (part of) the old bowl our community center. Perhaps naming it Torok hall or something to honor Pip
[2019/11/10 10:29] Rosie Gray: oh I like that idea, Lilith
[2019/11/10 10:29] Sudane Erato: PART OF
[2019/11/10 10:29] Rosie Gray: I do think that parcel is too big
[2019/11/10 10:29] Rosie Gray: and it also has no access via road or pathway
[2019/11/10 10:29] Lilith Ivory: that´s why I added PART OF :)
[2019/11/10 10:30] Sudane Erato: we can't afford to take a huge parcel off the income rolls
[2019/11/10 10:30] Lilith Ivory: we might have to reparcel it anyway
[2019/11/10 10:30] Sudane Erato: hehe
[2019/11/10 10:30] Sudane Erato: ok
[2019/11/10 10:30] Sudane Erato: yes... reparceling would be good
[2019/11/10 10:30] Sudane Erato: AM originally had 2 A parcels... both huge
[2019/11/10 10:30] Sudane Erato: the other one disappeared long ago
[2019/11/10 10:31] Lilith Ivory: imo there is no demand of huge parcels in CDS
[2019/11/10 10:31] Rosie Gray: it's pretty expensive so would be quite the exclusive owner
[2019/11/10 10:31] Delia Lake: reparcelling and naming whatever community center the Torok Center would be very good imp
[2019/11/10 10:31] Rosie Gray: as Pip has been
[2019/11/10 10:31] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): nice idea
[2019/11/10 10:31] Rosie Gray: I think that would be really appropriate
[2019/11/10 10:32] Sudane Erato: is that Torok for Pip or Nafie or both?
[2019/11/10 10:32] Lilith Ivory: I was mainly thinking about PIp
[2019/11/10 10:32] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): and what happened to naf?
[2019/11/10 10:32] Rosie Gray: we could call it the Pip Torok Community Centre
[2019/11/10 10:32] Sudane Erato: yes... that would be clear
[2019/11/10 10:33] Delia Lake: yes
[2019/11/10 10:33] Lilith Ivory: I think pip is the last man standing from the United Artist group
[2019/11/10 10:33] Sudane Erato: Nafie is still around, isn't she?
[2019/11/10 10:33] Sudane Erato: ahhh
[2019/11/10 10:33] Rosie Gray: Naf hasn't been a citizen for a long time
[2019/11/10 10:33] Delia Lake: I think Pip would like that a lot and feel honored, which he should be
[2019/11/10 10:33] Lilith Ivory: Naf is online but to my knoing not a citizen
[2019/11/10 10:33] Rosie Gray: although she puts in an appearance now and then still
[2019/11/10 10:33] Rosie Gray: /me agrees with Delia
[2019/11/10 10:33] Sudane Erato: i agree with Delia too
[2019/11/10 10:33] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): me too
[2019/11/10 10:33] Lilith Ivory: yes
[2019/11/10 10:34] Lilith Ivory: it has to be hard for him to give up his land here :(
[2019/11/10 10:34] Sudane Erato: :(
[2019/11/10 10:34] Sudane Erato: nasty bookkeepers
[2019/11/10 10:34] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): raISES HER HAND
[2019/11/10 10:34] Rosie Gray: I am quite sure it is
[2019/11/10 10:34] Rosie Gray: yes Kyoko?
[2019/11/10 10:34] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): kicks her keyboard
[2019/11/10 10:35] Sudane Erato: :)
[2019/11/10 10:35] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): I would suggest that once we know where the centre will be that we announce the naming publically
[2019/11/10 10:35] Sudane Erato: yes
[2019/11/10 10:35] Delia Lake: Naf has been traveling for work and also helping Rudo in his last days now selling his rl house. they were neighbors in rl
[2019/11/10 10:35] Rosie Gray: sure
[2019/11/10 10:36] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): my reasoning is if Pip were to disappear I'd want him to know that
[2019/11/10 10:36] Delia Lake: she is sometimes late at night. would like to be back but can't right now
[2019/11/10 10:36] Sudane Erato: oh dear :(
[2019/11/10 10:36] Rosie Gray: so noted, Delia
[2019/11/10 10:37] Rosie Gray: Madame Chancellor, we can take it that you officially approve of the name and idea?
[2019/11/10 10:37] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): yes I do
[2019/11/10 10:37] Rosie Gray: thank you
[2019/11/10 10:37] Lilith Ivory: as far as I know Pip does not plan dto leave completely but needs to stick with smaller parcels
[2019/11/10 10:37] Rosie Gray: that's my understanding as well, Lilith
[2019/11/10 10:37] Sudane Erato: hi Awenbunny!
[2019/11/10 10:38] Lilith Ivory: Hi Awen
[2019/11/10 10:38] Rosie Gray: hi Awen, welcome ㋡
[2019/11/10 10:38] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): hey Awen ;)
[2019/11/10 10:38] Awenbunny Lisle: Hello sorry to interrupt i just logged on
[2019/11/10 10:38] Rosie Gray: please feel free to join us in the circle
[2019/11/10 10:38] Awenbunny Lisle: no no its ok here
[2019/11/10 10:38] Awenbunny Lisle: thank you
[2019/11/10 10:38] Rosie Gray: :) OKAY
[2019/11/10 10:39] Rosie Gray: so now that we've decided on the concept, the actual parcelling and terraforming needs to be the next thing, I think?
[2019/11/10 10:39] Rosie Gray: well, decisions about it anyway, not the actual doing
[2019/11/10 10:39] Sudane Erato: and adding the road
[2019/11/10 10:40] Rosie Gray: yes, or at least a pathway
[2019/11/10 10:40] Sudane Erato: well, if its a community center, it should have a rather strong road to it, i should think
[2019/11/10 10:41] Rosie Gray: we also have Lilith's idea to incorporate of moving the mews houses
[2019/11/10 10:41] Lilith Ivory: yes :)
[2019/11/10 10:41] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): which I also think is great
[2019/11/10 10:41] Lilith Ivory: and as I am afraid this might be the last meeting with me as LUC member I would like to present my idea :)
[2019/11/10 10:41] Rosie Gray: perhaps we need a drawing
[2019/11/10 10:41] Sudane Erato: why Lil??
[2019/11/10 10:42] Lilith Ivory: a drawing is a good idea
[2019/11/10 10:42] Rosie Gray: please present your idea now, Lilith
[2019/11/10 10:42] Rosie Gray: and yes, why the last?
[2019/11/10 10:42] Lilith Ivory: ermmm .... lil me will be the official dean next term
[2019/11/10 10:42] Sudane Erato: wow!
[2019/11/10 10:42] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me commiserates with Lilith
[2019/11/10 10:42] Delia Lake: ah ok :)
[2019/11/10 10:42] Sudane Erato: can't we have the Dean on the LUC?
[2019/11/10 10:42] Lilith Ivory: this will not keep me away from building and being here if I can but I think it is not appropriate to have an official seat in the LUC
[2019/11/10 10:43] Sudane Erato: :(
[2019/11/10 10:43] Rosie Gray: hmmm
[2019/11/10 10:43] Rosie Gray: I don't see why not
[2019/11/10 10:43] Lilith Ivory: I already asked for a waiver to stay active as EM
[2019/11/10 10:43] Rosie Gray: maybe not appropriate to be the chair, but why not a member?
[2019/11/10 10:43] Lilith Ivory: why not leaving this office for others who might be interested?
[2019/11/10 10:43] Rosie Gray: well, true
[2019/11/10 10:43] Rosie Gray: not that we have people clamouring to join us
[2019/11/10 10:43] Lilith Ivory: /me giggles
[2019/11/10 10:43] Sudane Erato: Mizou might like to
[2019/11/10 10:44] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): IMHO it's the happening place to be
[2019/11/10 10:44] Lilith Ivory: yes!
[2019/11/10 10:44] Rosie Gray: oh yes, hopefully Mizou
[2019/11/10 10:44] Sudane Erato: agree with Kyoko!
[2019/11/10 10:44] Lilith Ivory: I´v gladly pass my seat to Mizou
[2019/11/10 10:44] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): Mizoiu will also be an EM next term
[2019/11/10 10:44] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): cleared with her and Sudane
[2019/11/10 10:44] Rosie Gray: but, let's hear your presentation Lilith
[2019/11/10 10:44] Lilith Ivory: yes :)
[2019/11/10 10:44] Sudane Erato: yes!!
[2019/11/10 10:45] Rosie Gray: Kyoko, it would actually be the next Chancellor's choice as she could decide to dump all of the EMs
[2019/11/10 10:45] Rosie Gray: lol
[2019/11/10 10:45] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): true enough
[2019/11/10 10:45] Sudane Erato: hehe
[2019/11/10 10:45] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me has no comment on that
[2019/11/10 10:45] Rosie Gray: (hopefully not!!!!!)
[2019/11/10 10:45] Lilith Ivory: I would like to move the Mews uphill so they get a view and connect them with a road for their own
[2019/11/10 10:45] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): (mememememe)
[2019/11/10 10:45] Lilith Ivory: it seems to be doable as there is a lot of public land behind them
[2019/11/10 10:46] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2019/11/10 10:46] Lilith Ivory: and also we should try to add some space between them instead of having rowhouses
[2019/11/10 10:46] Sudane Erato: how will the land work between their new location and their old location?
[2019/11/10 10:46] Sudane Erato: a big cliff?
[2019/11/10 10:47] Lilith Ivory: I would flatten the land at the border to NFS and move the cliff more down to whrre the mews are now
[2019/11/10 10:47] Sudane Erato: so the new parcels would have the walls behind them?
[2019/11/10 10:48] Lilith Ivory: we would have to see where exactly not yes the walls close at least - and an amazing view in front ;-)
[2019/11/10 10:48] Sudane Erato: certainly a great view!
[2019/11/10 10:48] Delia Lake: we can put vegetation growing on the wall if we want
[2019/11/10 10:48] Sudane Erato: true
[2019/11/10 10:49] Lilith Ivory: we can move the clifs that are behind the old mews forward to the road and use the space we got to create nice parcels more up
[2019/11/10 10:49] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): will they still have their backyards?
[2019/11/10 10:49] Rosie Gray: might be nice to have a bit of garden space between the houses and the walls
[2019/11/10 10:49] Lilith Ivory: whe not frontyards?
[2019/11/10 10:49] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): I owned one for a while and I liked the little yard.
[2019/11/10 10:50] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): I agree with Rosie
[2019/11/10 10:50] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): but I like the idea of lifting them
[2019/11/10 10:50] Lilith Ivory: I think people would prefer to have an outside sitting place with view instead of being trapped between house and rocks
[2019/11/10 10:50] Rosie Gray: the buildings will need to be remade, to make them seperate units, but they were set up to have little patio gardens in the back
[2019/11/10 10:50] Sudane Erato: i wonder if the idea will affect the value of the two parcels on the other side of the existing location
[2019/11/10 10:51] Lilith Ivory: I don´t think their value will decrease
[2019/11/10 10:51] Delia Lake: it depends on how we landscape the spaces imo
[2019/11/10 10:51] Sudane Erato: true
[2019/11/10 10:51] Lilith Ivory: but the value of the mew parcels will increase for sure
[2019/11/10 10:51] Sudane Erato: thats surely true
[2019/11/10 10:51] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2019/11/10 10:52] Delia Lake: if possible it would be great to have upper story balconies in the front of the mews houses
[2019/11/10 10:52] Lilith Ivory: yes and porches in front of them
[2019/11/10 10:52] Rosie Gray: in other words, different houses entirely
[2019/11/10 10:53] Lilith Ivory: I like it better to have sitting areas in front
[2019/11/10 10:53] Lilith Ivory: row houses are not really what people have in the mountains anyway
[2019/11/10 10:53] Rosie Gray: these mews houses were made to be like the previous mews houses
[2019/11/10 10:53] Lilith Ivory: they made sense while the monastery was there - as homes for monastery workers
[2019/11/10 10:53] Rosie Gray: and I agree Lilith
[2019/11/10 10:54] Rosie Gray: maybe we forget alltogether the idea of 4 houses in a row and just make some new parcels with nice views
[2019/11/10 10:54] Lilith Ivory: my inner eye sees nitce log cabins up thee
[2019/11/10 10:54] Rosie Gray: and people can put their own houses
[2019/11/10 10:54] Sudane Erato: yeah... that makes more sense
[2019/11/10 10:54] Lilith Ivory: yes good idea
[2019/11/10 10:55] Rosie Gray: I always thought that row houses were kind of odd there too
[2019/11/10 10:55] Lilith Ivory: I might rent one and build something that fits ... after I am done with all my other work lol
[2019/11/10 10:55] Rosie Gray: we have an opportunity here I think
[2019/11/10 10:55] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me smiles
[2019/11/10 10:55] Lilith Ivory: I agree Rosie
[2019/11/10 10:55] Rosie Gray: if we think in terms of redevelopment of the 4 small parcels, and the 1 really large parcel
[2019/11/10 10:56] Rosie Gray: and there is also the other large parcel that I had for a time, still sitting unowned
[2019/11/10 10:56] Rosie Gray: perhaps it is time to think about it too
[2019/11/10 10:56] Sudane Erato: thats the one just below Pip's?
[2019/11/10 10:57] Rosie Gray: BS1
[2019/11/10 10:57] Rosie Gray: it's a 2048
[2019/11/10 10:57] Sudane Erato: yes
[2019/11/10 10:57] Rosie Gray: really nice parcel, but sits empty
[2019/11/10 10:57] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): well that could be party to the bowl reparceling?
[2019/11/10 10:58] Lilith Ivory: I´d really love to own a parcel like this, I just can´t affort it - and I think many feel the same
[2019/11/10 10:58] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): *part of
[2019/11/10 10:58] Rosie Gray: yes I do feel like that Lilith
[2019/11/10 10:59] Rosie Gray: why don't we come up with some drawings?
[2019/11/10 10:59] Rosie Gray: this is a lot of possibilities
[2019/11/10 11:00] Lilith Ivory: good idea
[2019/11/10 11:00] Rosie Gray: I will do one
[2019/11/10 11:00] Rosie Gray: everyone who wants to do so, do a drawing
[2019/11/10 11:00] Lilith Ivory: /me smiles
[2019/11/10 11:01] Rosie Gray: and let's share with each other
[2019/11/10 11:01] Sudane Erato: great!
[2019/11/10 11:01] Rosie Gray: I don't think we have to wait for the next meeting
[2019/11/10 11:01] Rosie Gray: works for all?
[2019/11/10 11:02] Lilith Ivory: yes even if I don´t feel like having time for anything in near future :(
[2019/11/10 11:02] Lilith Ivory: my RL moves straight forward into the next prechristmas maddness
[2019/11/10 11:02] Rosie Gray: if you don't have time to make a drawing, you can have input on others
[2019/11/10 11:02] Lilith Ivory: /me smiles
[2019/11/10 11:03] Rosie Gray: any more comments about this?
[2019/11/10 11:03] Sudane Erato: none from me
[2019/11/10 11:03] Sudane Erato: all sounds good
[2019/11/10 11:03] Lilith Ivory: same here
[2019/11/10 11:04] Rosie Gray: Delia?
[2019/11/10 11:04] Rosie Gray: Kyoko and Awen, any comments from you?
[2019/11/10 11:05] Delia Lake: sounds good. I need to take a walkabout
[2019/11/10 11:05] Awenbunny Lisle: I'm just a fly on the wall * smile * seeing how its done
[2019/11/10 11:05] Delia Lake: to get more ideas
[2019/11/10 11:05] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[2019/11/10 11:05] Rosie Gray: okay, are you going to make a drawing too, Delia?
[2019/11/10 11:05] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): will take a look
[2019/11/10 11:06] Rosie Gray: I think we need to see potential layouts
[2019/11/10 11:06] Delia Lake: I don't know about drawings until I do a walkabout
[2019/11/10 11:06] Sudane Erato: I can help with road extension, once the layout gets clear
[2019/11/10 11:06] Delia Lake: so get a feel for possibilities
[2019/11/10 11:07] Lilith Ivory: I am sure we can use one of the roundabouts downhills as a connection to the new road to the new mew parcels
[2019/11/10 11:07] Rosie Gray: Yes, I walk around a lot so already have lots of ideas ㋡
[2019/11/10 11:07] Sudane Erato: yes, there are two possible points to come off from
[2019/11/10 11:07] Lilith Ivory: exactly
[2019/11/10 11:07] Delia Lake: i walk around a lot but I wasn't think ing of reparcelling possibilities
[2019/11/10 11:08] Rosie Gray: and that old bridge needs replacing, so if it needs to move that's okay I think
[2019/11/10 11:08] Delia Lake: yes
[2019/11/10 11:08] Rosie Gray: :)
[2019/11/10 11:08] Rosie Gray: okay, unless there is anything else about AM, shall we move on?
[2019/11/10 11:09] Delia Lake: btw, what is happening with the Monastery? I'm thinking of interconnections between AM and Friedsee
[2019/11/10 11:09] Rosie Gray: nothing is happening with Monastery right now
[2019/11/10 11:10] Rosie Gray: do you want to put it on the Agenda?
[2019/11/10 11:11] Delia Lake: it's not urgent, but yes I think we should consider at least in back of mind when we are reparcelling that side of AM
[2019/11/10 11:11] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): makes sense
[2019/11/10 11:11] Sudane Erato: agreed
[2019/11/10 11:11] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2019/11/10 11:12] Rosie Gray: okay I've added Monastery to the Agenda under new business
[2019/11/10 11:12] Rosie Gray: so we can remember to keep it in mind
[2019/11/10 11:12] Rosie Gray: let's move on
[2019/11/10 11:12] Rosie Gray: Locus Amoenus waterfront bridge adjustments (Sudane and Cathy)
[2019/11/10 11:12] Rosie Gray: Sudane, anything to report about this?
[2019/11/10 11:13] Sudane Erato: Not really. My part was to be bridge revisions, but i'm unclear if anyone wants a bridge revision. Cathy was to work on the plaza re-arrangement
[2019/11/10 11:13] Rosie Gray: okay
[2019/11/10 11:14] Rosie Gray: shall we table this for now?
[2019/11/10 11:14] Sudane Erato: we better
[2019/11/10 11:14] Rosie Gray: :)
[2019/11/10 11:14] Lilith Ivory: I do like to have a bridge there as I cross it very often :)
[2019/11/10 11:14] Rosie Gray: Map of public spaces, what they are intended for and how people can register to use them (Delia) Delia to follow up.
[2019/11/10 11:14] Rosie Gray: Delia, this was from 2018... I think your idea
[2019/11/10 11:14] Rosie Gray: seems like a good one too :)
[2019/11/10 11:15] Delia Lake: hmmm yes. I do think we need to do that. I'll hunt for what I might have done and if nothing is there will start a google doc on that
[2019/11/10 11:15] Lilith Ivory: /me raises her hand
[2019/11/10 11:15] Rosie Gray: sounds good
[2019/11/10 11:15] Delia Lake: the idea was to have a list and approximate size/type of space so people could reserve appropriate public spaces for events
[2019/11/10 11:16] Delia Lake: get our public spaces better used
[2019/11/10 11:16] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2019/11/10 11:16] Rosie Gray: yes Lilith?
[2019/11/10 11:16] Lilith Ivory: I just want to add something :)
[2019/11/10 11:17] Lilith Ivory: before our 15th birthday event I had a chat with Kyoko and we were thinking it would be a good idea to add a tepeport board to some of our places of interest in Anzere.
[2019/11/10 11:17] Delia Lake: great idea
[2019/11/10 11:17] Lilith Ivory: we never got this done but perhaps we can do it here
[2019/11/10 11:18] Rosie Gray: good idea
[2019/11/10 11:18] Lilith Ivory: done :)
[2019/11/10 11:18] Sudane Erato: tp from here to Anzere?... or tp from Anzere to here?
[2019/11/10 11:18] Rosie Gray: from Anzere to here, I think
[2019/11/10 11:19] Delia Lake: Anzere to here makes sense to me
[2019/11/10 11:19] Sudane Erato: ok
[2019/11/10 11:19] Lilith Ivory: lol, TP from Anzere to nice places here and forced TP to anzere for all we don´t like to be here ;-)
[2019/11/10 11:19] Lilith Ivory: (kidding)
[2019/11/10 11:19] Sudane Erato: kind of like the kiosk, but to places of interest
[2019/11/10 11:19] Sudane Erato: haha
[2019/11/10 11:19] Rosie Gray: there is already a couple of tps from Anzere to here, but probably some specific interesting spots is preferable
[2019/11/10 11:19] Lilith Ivory: yes that´s what I am thinking
[2019/11/10 11:20] Lilith Ivory: the beach, the airport and places like this where people can actually do something fun
[2019/11/10 11:20] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[2019/11/10 11:20] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): Still a great idea
[2019/11/10 11:21] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): sorry we didn't get it done then.
[2019/11/10 11:21] Delia Lake: hmmm do we have jail cells at Anzere? for griefers?
[2019/11/10 11:21] Lilith Ivory: I agreed to help but never had the time :(
[2019/11/10 11:21] Rosie Gray: so much to do, Kyoko!
[2019/11/10 11:21] Lilith Ivory: I would love to help with that lol
[2019/11/10 11:21] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): we can convert the upstairs LOL
[2019/11/10 11:21] Lilith Ivory: but we also have some nice rooms in the basement of the schloss lol
[2019/11/10 11:21] Sudane Erato: yes!
[2019/11/10 11:21] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me knows
[2019/11/10 11:22] Lilith Ivory: remember the old schloss did have cells!
[2019/11/10 11:22] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me giggles
[2019/11/10 11:22] Delia Lake: hehehe and put disingegrating dummies in irons?
[2019/11/10 11:22] Lilith Ivory: would me my pleasure lol
[2019/11/10 11:22] Sudane Erato: like in the catacombs in CN :)
[2019/11/10 11:22] Rosie Gray: can we afford the prims for this?
[2019/11/10 11:22] Delia Lake: yes
[2019/11/10 11:22] Delia Lake: i don't know about the prims
[2019/11/10 11:23] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): for what? the tp board or the cells?
[2019/11/10 11:23] Sudane Erato: where are these proposed prims to be?
[2019/11/10 11:23] Rosie Gray: I love the idea, but we do already have all the prims undergroudn for the halloween party area
[2019/11/10 11:23] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): well the original plan was anzerre to places here
[2019/11/10 11:23] Rosie Gray: talking about cells in the Schloss
[2019/11/10 11:23] Sudane Erato: oh
[2019/11/10 11:24] Lilith Ivory: oh, btw, just let me know and I will remove my haloween deco
[2019/11/10 11:24] Delia Lake: just thinking of the fun aspect have a jailed dummy of a griefer and a story about the christmas season griefing and what happened to the guy
[2019/11/10 11:24] Rosie Gray: I think we all agreed already about tps from Anzere to here
[2019/11/10 11:24] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): ok
[2019/11/10 11:24] Delia Lake: years ago that was
[2019/11/10 11:24] Sudane Erato: the griefers side-tracked us
[2019/11/10 11:24] Sudane Erato: :)
[2019/11/10 11:24] Rosie Gray: :D
[2019/11/10 11:24] Delia Lake: lol yes
[2019/11/10 11:24] Lilith Ivory: they always do lol
[2019/11/10 11:24] Sudane Erato: yep!
[2019/11/10 11:24] Lilith Ivory: we are lucky we don´t have many of them around
[2019/11/10 11:24] Rosie Gray: probably should keep the halloween decor just for halloween, Lilith?
[2019/11/10 11:25] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): it is gorgeous
[2019/11/10 11:25] Lilith Ivory: I am fine either way but last year I got told to keep the deco
[2019/11/10 11:25] Lilith Ivory: I can just leave the undergrond building and take the rest
[2019/11/10 11:25] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): Lilith did an amazing job
[2019/11/10 11:25] Rosie Gray: just thinking in terms of other events too, over the year
[2019/11/10 11:25] Rosie Gray: oh yes, it looks amazing!
[2019/11/10 11:25] Lilith Ivory: Archie has the building too in his inventory
[2019/11/10 11:25] Rosie Gray: sorry I had to miss the party
[2019/11/10 11:26] Rosie Gray: why not leave the building part and just take up the decor?
[2019/11/10 11:26] Lilith Ivory: no proble for me :)
[2019/11/10 11:26] Rosie Gray: probably would want it different for the next halloween party anyway ;)
[2019/11/10 11:26] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): I don't think we could do any better.
[2019/11/10 11:27] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): That was a stunner
[2019/11/10 11:27] Lilith Ivory: did you have a look Sudane?
[2019/11/10 11:28] Sudane Erato: i haven't!... I thought it was the same as last year
[2019/11/10 11:28] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): she was there I think
[2019/11/10 11:28] Sudane Erato: i was there a year ago
[2019/11/10 11:28] Rosie Gray: oh you should have a look
[2019/11/10 11:28] Rosie Gray: it's really fun
[2019/11/10 11:28] Sudane Erato: ok... will do!
[2019/11/10 11:28] Rosie Gray: /me looks at the time
[2019/11/10 11:28] Lilith Ivory: yes you should :)
[2019/11/10 11:29] Sudane Erato: :)
[2019/11/10 11:29] Rosie Gray: we went down a rabbit hole I think ㋡
[2019/11/10 11:29] Sudane Erato: hehe
[2019/11/10 11:29] Sudane Erato: we oftwen do :)
[2019/11/10 11:29] Rosie Gray: let's move on to member updates
[2019/11/10 11:29] Rosie Gray: Lilith, will you go first?
[2019/11/10 11:29] Delia Lake: lots of shiny objects down the rabbit hole today
[2019/11/10 11:29] Sudane Erato: :)
[2019/11/10 11:30] Lilith Ivory: lol, I got stuck at the moment with my huge CN building but had a chat with Rosie about it yesterday and hope to continue with it after I got the elections done
[2019/11/10 11:30] Lilith Ivory: I need a free mind for building
[2019/11/10 11:30] Lilith Ivory: done
[2019/11/10 11:30] Rosie Gray: thank you Lilith
[2019/11/10 11:31] Rosie Gray: Sudane?
[2019/11/10 11:31] Lilith Ivory: oh ... Sudane are you out of prims and want me to relocate this monster building?
[2019/11/10 11:31] Sudane Erato: I finally finished the new 2005 kendrastrasse...
[2019/11/10 11:31] Sudane Erato: no... we're good! :)
[2019/11/10 11:31] Delia Lake: great!
[2019/11/10 11:31] Lilith Ivory: /me smiles
[2019/11/10 11:31] Rosie Gray: love the new build there, Sudane
[2019/11/10 11:31] Sudane Erato: but please do watch out for wandering doors
[2019/11/10 11:31] Lilith Ivory: I love it too
[2019/11/10 11:31] Lilith Ivory: /me giggles
[2019/11/10 11:31] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me needs to take a look
[2019/11/10 11:32] Sudane Erato: and report to me, so I can lead them home
[2019/11/10 11:32] Rosie Gray: hehe
[2019/11/10 11:32] Sudane Erato: but the parcel is set for sale
[2019/11/10 11:32] Lilith Ivory: I saw a bunch of them lately dancing and drinking in my pub but they ran away before I could call the police ;-)
[2019/11/10 11:32] Sudane Erato: and now
[2019/11/10 11:32] Sudane Erato: omg!
[2019/11/10 11:32] Rosie Gray: hehehe
[2019/11/10 11:32] Sudane Erato: now
[2019/11/10 11:32] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): (we have police?)
[2019/11/10 11:32] Sudane Erato: I am inclined to go work back in CN ?
[2019/11/10 11:32] Sudane Erato: is that right?
[2019/11/10 11:33] Rosie Gray: ah, yes you were going to update the two large buildings near the walls
[2019/11/10 11:33] Sudane Erato: to upgrade the NE city parecls... sorry... the NW ones?
[2019/11/10 11:33] Rosie Gray: so they can be anchored onto public land too
[2019/11/10 11:33] Sudane Erato: yes
[2019/11/10 11:33] Sudane Erato: and the two temples
[2019/11/10 11:33] Rosie Gray: right
[2019/11/10 11:33] Rosie Gray: well that will keep you busy :D
[2019/11/10 11:33] Sudane Erato: ok... taking a short breather at the moment... but will work on those next
[2019/11/10 11:33] Sudane Erato: yep :)
[2019/11/10 11:34] Sudane Erato: hopefully will then come back to NFS city
[2019/11/10 11:34] Sudane Erato: and more densifications :)
[2019/11/10 11:34] Sudane Erato: I would LOVe to do Gwynethstrasse
[2019/11/10 11:34] Sudane Erato: if any houses become vacant
[2019/11/10 11:34] Sudane Erato: its a classic twisty turney street
[2019/11/10 11:35] Sudane Erato: done
[2019/11/10 11:35] Rosie Gray: thank you Sudane
[2019/11/10 11:35] Rosie Gray: Delia?
[2019/11/10 11:35] Delia Lake: I'm going to focus on AM and possibilities there
[2019/11/10 11:36] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2019/11/10 11:36] Rosie Gray: and the public spaces map ;)
[2019/11/10 11:36] Sudane Erato: great :)
[2019/11/10 11:36] Delia Lake: AM imo has been too much of a pass through/walk through and not enough of a destination. yes the public spaces map too
[2019/11/10 11:37] Rosie Gray: thank you Delia
[2019/11/10 11:37] Rosie Gray: I can report that Mizou has put down the new building to replace the old on the forum in CN that Cindy owns
[2019/11/10 11:37] Rosie Gray: it is a huge improvement
[2019/11/10 11:38] Delia Lake: excellent
[2019/11/10 11:38] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): yes and a fun build
[2019/11/10 11:38] Sudane Erato: i must go see that one too...
[2019/11/10 11:38] Rosie Gray: Cindy will come in sometime soon to move around her things
[2019/11/10 11:38] Sudane Erato: was talking with mizou about it this am
[2019/11/10 11:38] Rosie Gray: I am still working on the magazine stand for the tiny little parcel
[2019/11/10 11:38] Sudane Erato: lots of magazines :)
[2019/11/10 11:38] Delia Lake: ok
[2019/11/10 11:38] Rosie Gray: and then that will be the entire forum area rebuilt
[2019/11/10 11:39] Rosie Gray: Mizou is looking for a next project, so I was going to have a look around CN to see what else needs updating within the walls
[2019/11/10 11:39] Rosie Gray: and give one to her and give one to me :)
[2019/11/10 11:40] Rosie Gray: as we plod along getting them all done
[2019/11/10 11:40] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): c.20 is vacant now
[2019/11/10 11:40] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): my old gallery in CN next to calli
[2019/11/10 11:40] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2019/11/10 11:40] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): you had talked about redoing that once I think
[2019/11/10 11:40] Rosie Gray: that is one long building so likely needs to be done all together
[2019/11/10 11:41] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): k.
[2019/11/10 11:41] Rosie Gray: but there are others even older that need attention too
[2019/11/10 11:41] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): well the two buildings that are all stairs and interior balconies
[2019/11/10 11:41] Rosie Gray: I think you mean Sudane's buildings?
[2019/11/10 11:41] Sudane Erato: yeah... probably mine
[2019/11/10 11:41] Lilith Ivory: what about the L shaped one gaius built once?
[2019/11/10 11:42] Sudane Erato: in the NW corner
[2019/11/10 11:42] Rosie Gray: inside the walls, or outside?
[2019/11/10 11:42] Lilith Ivory: it´s nice but I doub´t anyone wants to live there
[2019/11/10 11:42] Lilith Ivory: inside
[2019/11/10 11:42] Rosie Gray: I can't think of which one it is
[2019/11/10 11:42] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): inside
[2019/11/10 11:42] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): the old dante sideways oone
[2019/11/10 11:42] Lilith Ivory: you can see it yellow on the map
[2019/11/10 11:42] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): and the emilia used for the women's exhibit
[2019/11/10 11:43] Rosie Gray: looking
[2019/11/10 11:43] Delia Lake: yes that never was well used
[2019/11/10 11:43] Delia Lake: if it's rebuilt, what about windows on the oceanside
[2019/11/10 11:43] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): yesh
[2019/11/10 11:44] Awenbunny Lisle: hehe Mum youre saying my yes-h
[2019/11/10 11:44] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me grins
[2019/11/10 11:44] Rosie Gray: well that's one to redo, yes
[2019/11/10 11:45] Lilith Ivory: /me thinks we are talking about several spots at the same time atm
[2019/11/10 11:45] Rosie Gray: you're talking about C.08
[2019/11/10 11:45] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): were they orininally public buildings?
[2019/11/10 11:45] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): such strange interior configuration
[2019/11/10 11:45] Rosie Gray: and then there is also C.04
[2019/11/10 11:45] Rosie Gray: which are you referring to, Kyoko?
[2019/11/10 11:46] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): therone is opposite gaius little current parcel
[2019/11/10 11:46] Rosie Gray: is it yellow on the map?
[2019/11/10 11:46] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): the other is on the alley with the pip building you were going to redo the roof on
[2019/11/10 11:46] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): yes
[2019/11/10 11:47] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): sorry
[2019/11/10 11:47] Rosie Gray: what is it called?
[2019/11/10 11:47] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): I'll find them for you later
[2019/11/10 11:47] Rosie Gray: okay, lol well it's okay
[2019/11/10 11:47] Cathy Sabre: is offline.
[2019/11/10 11:47] Rosie Gray: all of the old ones that are not owned will be updated
[2019/11/10 11:47] Rosie Gray: inside the walls
[2019/11/10 11:48] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): I think they are c.01 and 02
[2019/11/10 11:48] Sudane Erato: those are my 2
[2019/11/10 11:48] Rosie Gray: yes
[2019/11/10 11:48] Sudane Erato: i'll work on those
[2019/11/10 11:48] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): :)
[2019/11/10 11:48] Rosie Gray: I think those should be next on your list, personally :)
[2019/11/10 11:49] Sudane Erato: they are :)
[2019/11/10 11:49] Rosie Gray: yay!
[2019/11/10 11:49] Sudane Erato: get right on them :)
[2019/11/10 11:49] Rosie Gray: okay, Kyoko your turn
[2019/11/10 11:49] Sudane Erato: but... they'll still more or less look the same... wasn't planning on totally new buildings
[2019/11/10 11:49] Rosie Gray: then Awen if she has anything
[2019/11/10 11:50] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): Well mostly I'm just trying to leave things neat and titdy for our incoming chancellor
[2019/11/10 11:50] Awenbunny Lisle: i dont see why SL changing to mesh doesnt override any grandfathered in things
[2019/11/10 11:50] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): Rosie, do I have anything to share?
[2019/11/10 11:50] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): (Rosie is my backup hard drive)
[2019/11/10 11:50] Rosie Gray: not that I can think of Kyoko
[2019/11/10 11:50] Rosie Gray: ahahahah
[2019/11/10 11:51] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): ok
[2019/11/10 11:51] Rosie Gray: that's TOO much responsibility!
[2019/11/10 11:51] Sudane Erato: hehe
[2019/11/10 11:51] Rosie Gray: you are done?
[2019/11/10 11:51] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): Then just it's been a pleasure attending the LUC meetings as chancellor.
[2019/11/10 11:51] Awenbunny Lisle: anything she leaves with me is like putting it in the shredder..
[2019/11/10 11:51] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): You are doing a great job.
[2019/11/10 11:51] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me bows humbly
[2019/11/10 11:51] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): done
[2019/11/10 11:51] Rosie Gray: thank you Kyoko
[2019/11/10 11:52] Cathy Sabre: is online.
[2019/11/10 11:52] Rosie Gray: Awen, not sure what you are referring to
[2019/11/10 11:52] Rosie Gray: perhaps you can start over for us?
[2019/11/10 11:52] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): Awen is my new daughter
[2019/11/10 11:52] Delia Lake: yes, thank you Kyoko. really great job!
[2019/11/10 11:52] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): her memory can be,,,
[2019/11/10 11:52] Awenbunny Lisle: you want to get out today ;)
[2019/11/10 11:52] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me hugs Awen
[2019/11/10 11:52] Awenbunny Lisle: i probably shouldnt start
[2019/11/10 11:52] Awenbunny Lisle: hugs Mum
[2019/11/10 11:52] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): /me has her hands full
[2019/11/10 11:53] Awenbunny Lisle: hehe takes two of them to keep me in line
[2019/11/10 11:53] Rosie Gray: Hi Cathy
[2019/11/10 11:53] Sudane Erato: hey Cathy :)
[2019/11/10 11:53] Awenbunny Lisle: Hi Cathy
[2019/11/10 11:53] Rosie Gray: we are just going around the room for our final say
[2019/11/10 11:53] Cathy Sabre: Hi, Rosie, sudane, Awenbunny
[2019/11/10 11:53] Sudane Erato: can we set a next meeting?
[2019/11/10 11:53] Cathy Sabre: Sorry I'm late RL
[2019/11/10 11:54] Sudane Erato: Sorry... i have to leave in a sec
[2019/11/10 11:54] Rosie Gray: yes, let's set the next meeting
[2019/11/10 11:54] Rosie Gray: how is Nov 24th for everyone?
[2019/11/10 11:54] Cathy Sabre: good
[2019/11/10 11:54] Lilith Ivory: I am fine with this
[2019/11/10 11:55] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): you mean I'll need to tell you how wonderful you are again? LOL
[2019/11/10 11:55] Delia Lake: nov 24 works for me
[2019/11/10 11:55] Cathy Sabre: that is nice of you Kyoko
[2019/11/10 11:55] Sudane Erato: I think that will work for me... 2 weeks from today
[2019/11/10 11:55] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): yep
[2019/11/10 11:55] Rosie Gray: :D
[2019/11/10 11:55] Rosie Gray: 10 am slt again?
[2019/11/10 11:56] Sudane Erato: good
[2019/11/10 11:56] Sudane Erato: sorry i have to run :(
[2019/11/10 11:56] Sudane Erato: RL :(
[2019/11/10 11:56] Delia Lake: I have to run to rl also
[2019/11/10 11:56] Lilith Ivory: yes
[2019/11/10 11:56] Delia Lake: bfn
[2019/11/10 11:56] Lilith Ivory: bye Sudane
[2019/11/10 11:56] Rosie Gray: okay thanks Sudane
[2019/11/10 11:56] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): me too
[2019/11/10 11:56] Rosie Gray: and thanks Delia
[2019/11/10 11:56] Lilith Ivory: bye delia
[2019/11/10 11:56] Rosie Gray: and I need to go too
[2019/11/10 11:56] Rosie Gray: so I guess we are adjourned!
[2019/11/10 11:56] Delia Lake: is offline.
[2019/11/10 11:57] Delia Lake: left the region.
[2019/11/10 11:57] Lilith Ivory: looks like it :)
[2019/11/10 11:57] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (Samara Barzane): self-adjournment
[2019/11/10 11:57] Sudane Erato: is offline.
[2019/11/10 11:57] Sudane Erato: left the region.
[2019/11/10 11:57] Lilith Ivory: I need to run too
[2019/11/10 11:57] Awenbunny Lisle: need to redo a route.
[2019/11/10 11:58] Rosie Gray: bye everyone, thanks for coming!

Post Reply

Return to “Land Use Commission-Announcements”