Transcript, RA meeting November 13, 2019

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
Em Warden
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Transcript, RA meeting November 13, 2019

Post by Em Warden »

Present: Lyubov, Rosie Gray, Laura Azalee, Em Warden.

Also present: Kyoko Furse-Barzane, Lilith Ivory, Pip Torok, Emilia Dagostar, Cathy Sabre, Philippe Smalls, Awenbunny Lisle, Richie Deschanel, Lia Venuto, Lucas von Broich.


[12:01] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you. It is now 1200 SLT and I call this meeting to order.
[12:01] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): hello Kyoko
[12:01] Lyubov (20180414): Our first agenda item today, 1.1 Review and approve the agenda, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9239
[12:01] Lyubov (20180414): The agenda is available in the blue box on the table as well.
[12:01] Rosie Gray: hi Richie
[12:02] Richie Deschanel: Hello all
[12:02] Em Warden (emwarden): Hello Chancellor Kyoko and Richie
[12:02] Lyubov (20180414): I would like to motion that we approve the agenda, as presented.
[12:02] Laura Azalee: second
[12:02] Em Warden (emwarden): Second
[12:02] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Laura and Em
[12:02] Em Warden (emwarden): Hi Lia
[12:02] Lyubov (20180414): Please vote to approve the agenda as presented.
[12:02] Em Warden (emwarden): Aye
[12:03] Lyubov (20180414): aye
[12:03] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:03] Lyubov (20180414): Rosie?
[12:04] Rosie Gray: aye
[12:04] Rosie Gray: sorry
[12:04] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you, the agenda has been approved.
[12:04] Lyubov (20180414): The next item, 1.2 Review and approve the minutes 28-October-2019, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9221
[12:04] Lyubov (20180414): The minutes are also contained in a notecard inside the agenda.
[12:04] Rosie Gray: Motion to approve the Minutes as presented
[12:05] Em Warden (emwarden): Second
[12:05] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Rosie and Em.
[12:05] Lyubov (20180414): Please vote to approve the Minutes as presented.
[12:05] Lyubov (20180414): aye
[12:05] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:05] Em Warden (emwarden): Aye
[12:05] Rosie Gray: aye
[12:05] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you, the Minutes have been approved.
[12:05] Lyubov (20180414): Next, *2. Executive Report
[12:05] Lyubov (20180414): Madam Chancellor, you have the floor please.
[12:06] Lilith Ivory: Hi all
[12:06] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): :)
[12:06] Richie Deschanel: Hi Lilith
[12:06] Laura Azalee: hey lilith!!!
[12:06] Rosie Gray: hi Lilith
[12:06] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): hi Lilith :)
[12:06] Em Warden (emwarden): Hello Lilith
[12:06] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Madame Chancellor is a bit disorganized today aka blanking on the meeting LOL
[12:06] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): soo.......
[12:07] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Last weekend the Maiko and Geiko from Kyoto sim performed for us again
[12:07] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): We have a nice audience of 12+ (I'm lousy at counting the house)
[12:08] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): and the feedback both at the performance and afterwards was excellent
[12:08] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): It was a beautiful performance
[12:08] Awenbunny Lisle: Hello Pip
[12:08] Em Warden (emwarden): Welcome, Pip
[12:08] Awenbunny Lisle: Hello Cathy
[12:08] Pip Torok: hi everyone !
[12:08] Richie Deschanel: Hi Cathy
[12:08] Laura Azalee: hi pip and cathy
[12:08] Em Warden (emwarden): Hi Cathy
[12:08] Richie Deschanel: Hi Pip
[12:08] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Next I've been working on getting overdue citizens up to date with some success..
[12:09] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): hi Pip :)
[12:09] Cathy Sabre: Hello, cdsers
[12:09] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Even got Tor to renew EVERYTHING at once
[12:09] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) faints
[12:09] Laura Azalee: woooow!!!
[12:09] Rosie Gray waves to Pip, Lia, and Cathy
[12:09] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): applauds
[12:10] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Our next event is by our friends, Aesopica of their new Play "Pandora's Box
[12:10] Lia Venuto (venra.aries): *waves back*
[12:10] Em Warden (emwarden): You have a very special talent, Chancellor :)
[12:10] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Oh I just give him a hard enough time that he complies LOL
[12:10] Pip Torok wanted to see them but RL-ers got in the way
[12:10] Laura Azalee: LOL
[12:10] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): and helps we are both Cubs fans
[12:11] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): OK I'm having a date confusion on Pandora's Box
[12:11] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): It's either this weekend or the following weekend
[12:11] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): I was trying the check but you asked for my report ;)
[12:11] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): *to check
[12:12] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): other than that I am happy to offer our incoming Chancellor, Emilia any informatyion and/or assistance that she wishes.
[12:13] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): And as I wind down as your CVhancellor
[12:13] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): smiles, and thank you.
[12:13] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Let me just say that it has been an honor and a privilege to serve our citizens in this role.
[12:13] Laura Azalee: can i suggest....
[12:14] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): I have not always succeeded in my plans, but know that I took the responsibility seriously.
[12:14] Richie Deschanel: On behalf of residents a huge thank you to the Chancellor for all her hard work
[12:14] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): And I need a vacation LOL
[12:14] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) blushes
[12:14] Cathy Sabre: applauds
[12:14] Laura Azalee: a long, enthusiastic applause for Kyokowho has been a fantastic chancellor?
[12:14] Pip Torok: APPLAUSE
[12:14] Richie Deschanel: absolutely
[12:14] Awenbunny Lisle: your citizens appreciate it
[12:14] Lyubov (20180414): great work Kyoko! thank you so much! <3
[12:14] Laura Azalee: applause!!!
[12:14] Awenbunny Lisle: ♩♪♫♬ APPAWS! ♩♪♫♬
[12:14] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): well sometime organizing citizens is a bit like herding cats
[12:14] Richie Deschanel: APPLAUSE
[12:14] Awenbunny Lisle: ♩♪♫♬ APPAWS! ♩♪♫♬
[12:15] Cathy Sabre: always, Kyoko
[12:15] Laura Azalee: meow...
[12:15] Pip Torok: purr
[12:15] Richie Deschanel: Purr
[12:15] Rosie Gray: clap clap clap
[12:15] Awenbunny Lisle: hehhe
[12:15] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): But in the end I belief we have a fascinating group of citizens with many varied gifts that I hope future chancellors will tap better than I have
[12:15] Awenbunny Lisle: I'll just leave some fur around
[12:15] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): *mews*
[12:15] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): =^_^= Meww =^_^=
[12:15] Em Warden (emwarden) bows deeply in respect
[12:15] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): aw ❤
[12:16] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): done
[12:16] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) bows humbly
[12:16] Laura Azalee: I dont think anybody can do better than you have!!!
[12:16] phiIlippe Smalls: hello alll
[12:16] Laura Azalee: hey philippe
[12:16] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Kyoko! You have done a great job for CDS, moving us forward in a positive direction, itself a great acomplishment :)
[12:16] Rosie Gray: hello Phillippe
[12:16] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Bon soir phillippe ;)
[12:16] Richie Deschanel: Helllo Philippe
[12:16] Em Warden (emwarden): Hi Philippe
[12:17] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): hello phillippe :)
[12:17] Awenbunny Lisle: Hello Philippe
[12:17] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): well like The Two Frogs the Maiko performed again, looking forward works better than looking backwards
[12:17] phiIlippe Smalls: bonsoir a tous
[12:17] Cathy Sabre: bonsoir
[12:17] Lilith Ivory is offline.
[12:17] Em Warden (emwarden): Soiyez le bienvenu :)
[12:17] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): any questions? flowers? rotten tomatoes?
[12:18] Em Warden (emwarden) grins
[12:18] Laura Azalee: flowers and hearts... raining on you °͜°
[12:18] Lyubov (20180414): No questions from me, thank you.
[12:18] Pip Torok: salut philippe !
[12:18] Richie Deschanel: more applause!
[12:18] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): silly Laura ;)
[12:18] Laura Azalee: AND confetti
[12:18] Cathy Sabre: Yay hearts
[12:19] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): YAY!
[12:19] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you once again Chancellor. Our next agenda item is the LUC report. 3.1 Report on 10 November meeting, minutes posted at http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=9233
[12:19] Laura Azalee: :D
[12:19] Lyubov (20180414): Rosie, could you update us on the LUC please?
[12:19] Rosie Gray: surely
[12:20] Rosie Gray: as you can see from the Minutes,the LUC is focusing on some changes needed to Alpine Meadows
[12:20] Rosie Gray: since the mews houses have been sitting empty for some time, the LUC wants to rearrange the parcels so that they are seperate from each other, and have a view
[12:21] Rosie Gray: and also create a community centre for Alpine Meadow as a focal point
[12:21] Rosie Gray: currently Alpine Meadow doesn't really have a community focal point
[12:22] Rosie Gray: and the recommendation will be to name it the Pip Torok Community Centre
[12:22] Rosie Gray smiles
[12:22] Rosie Gray: that's the main focus
[12:22] Pip Torok smiles back
[12:22] Em Warden (emwarden): Welcome. Lucas
[12:22] Cathy Sabre: smiles too
[12:22] Awenbunny Lisle: hello Lucas
[12:22] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Hello Lucas :)
[12:22] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): hi Lucas :)
[12:22] Richie Deschanel: Hi Lucas
[12:23] Rosie Gray: this is in recognition of Pip's long contributions to Alpine Meadow
[12:23] Lucas von Broich (lucasvonbroich): hello together
[12:23] Rosie Gray: any questions?
[12:24] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): :)
[12:24] Em Warden (emwarden): It is a complex task... do you have any plans as for the time needed?
[12:24] Rosie Gray: ah, good question Em
[12:24] Rosie Gray: the next phase is to do some drawings for the anticipated changes
[12:25] Rosie Gray: so that we can agree on what needs to be done, and present to the Chancellor for approval
[12:25] Rosie Gray: and of course the community to have input on
[12:25] Em Warden (emwarden): Thank you
[12:25] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[12:25] Lyubov (20180414): The LUC is doing great work, I'm thrilled to see a focus on AM and so thoughtful, and appropriate to name the centre for Pip Torok! D:
[12:26] Rosie Gray: any other questions?
[12:26] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Applause!!
[12:26] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): In total agreement Lyubov
[12:26] Pip Torok hides
[12:26] Richie Deschanel: here here
[12:26] Cathy Sabre: Don'
[12:26] Cathy Sabre: t hide Pip
[12:26] Rosie Gray: we honour you, Pip!
[12:26] Rosie Gray: and well deserved
[12:26] Awenbunny Lisle: too late to hide now.. They have seen you ;)
[12:27] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): and this chancellor concurred in the decision
[12:27] Pip Torok: thank you all ....
[12:27] Em Warden (emwarden): Our pleasure, Pip :)
[12:27] Lyubov (20180414): does the chancellor-elect also concur? :)
[12:27] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): I already said I did
[12:27] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): whatever is proposed, absolutely :)
[12:27] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Did so at the LUC meeting
[12:27] Rosie Gray: :D
[12:28] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): (ops too many chancellors LOL)
[12:28] Rosie Gray: thank you Emilia and Kyoko
[12:28] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Pip was probably the main person to welcome me and get me oriented to CDS many years ago.
[12:28] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Rosie for the report. ALso please note, the next LUC meeting is 24 November @ 1000 SLT
[12:28] Pip Torok: (I remember it well ...:)
[12:28] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): smiles
[12:29] Lyubov (20180414): Any other comments or questions about the LUC?
[12:29] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): and your poetry readings, Pip :)
[12:29] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Just that they are doing a terrific job for CDS
[12:29] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you once again Rosie. Our next agenda item is *4 Election Update
[12:30] Lyubov (20180414): As you saw from Calli's note, there has been a delay in opening the polls.
[12:30] Lyubov (20180414): This problem has been resolved.
[12:30] Lyubov (20180414): Lilith intends to open the polls this coming Saturday
[12:31] Lyubov (20180414): Please look for a group notice from Lilith with additional information. The polls will be open through next week, to extend the time in account for the late start.
[12:31] Lyubov (20180414): Please be sure to send Calli a notecard with your email information, so you can be registered to vote! :)
[12:32] Lyubov (20180414): Any comments or questions about the elections that I can help address?
[12:32] Richie Deschanel: Bring it on ;-)
[12:32] Rosie Gray: :D
[12:32] Lia Venuto (venra.aries): =D
[12:32] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) giggles
[12:32] Awenbunny Lisle pats his knee
[12:32] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you, it's great to see many qualified candidates. The Chancellorship and RA will be in good position for next term :)
[12:33] Lyubov (20180414): Our next agenda item is *5. Citizen Concerns
[12:33] Lyubov (20180414): Would any Citizen like to share something at this time?
[12:33] Lyubov (20180414): I don't see any comments?
[12:34] Awenbunny Lisle: behaving
[12:34] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Awen :)
[12:34] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Good girl ;)
[12:34] Rosie Gray laughs
[12:34] Lyubov (20180414): Next, *6. RA member concerns. Would any RA member like to share something at this time?
[12:34] Laura Azalee: nope
[12:34] Rosie Gray: not I
[12:34] Em Warden (emwarden): Sorry, I can't contribute in any way
[12:35] Lyubov (20180414): You have contributed already in many ways ! :D
[12:35] Rosie Gray: absolutely you have, Em!
[12:35] Em Warden (emwarden): Thanks:) But not this time though
[12:35] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you, our next item, *7. Old Business

Review of NL 4-6 Financial Reserves Act, Forum discussion at http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9045
[12:36] Lyubov (20180414): This is an ongoing concern that we have struggled with throughout the term both here, and on the Forum.
[12:36] Lyubov (20180414): I would encourage everyone to take a look at the Forum post and share your thoughts.
[12:36] Lyubov (20180414): However, I would like to motion that we table this item for the 32nd RA to consider.
[12:36] Rosie Gray: second the motion
[12:37] Em Warden (emwarden): I second that motion
[12:37] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Rosie.
[12:37] Rosie Gray: and noting that it is a VERY important topic!
[12:37] Lyubov (20180414): Please vote to table this item for the 32nd RA to consider.
[12:37] Lyubov (20180414): aye
[12:37] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:37] Em Warden (emwarden): Aye
[12:37] Rosie Gray: aye
[12:38] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you, this item has been tabled until the next term.
[12:38] Lyubov (20180414): Next, *8. New Business

CDSL 16-04 Citizenship membership publication for election purposes. Change responsible party from “Estate Manager” to “Chancellor”. Proposed text at http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 223#p48981
[12:38] Lyubov (20180414): An error in clarity was found in this law that was recently updated during the 30th RA term.
[12:39] Lyubov (20180414): An "Estate Manager" is not specific, as to whom exactly is responsible for ensuring the Census is taken.
[12:39] Lyubov (20180414): The proposed change is to state that the Chancellor shall be the responsible party, to ensure that it is performed, though the Chancellor themselves is not required to personally perform the work.
[12:40] Lyubov (20180414): I motion that "CDSL 16-04 Citizenship membership publication for election purposes. " be updated to the proposed text in http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 223#p48981
[12:41] Rosie Gray: I second
[12:41] Em Warden (emwarden): Second
[12:41] Lyubov (20180414): For the record, this updates Section 1 and Section 2, copy/paste following.
[12:41] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): I have reviewed the language, and as Chancellor Elect, i am not opposed to the change. As Sudane has stated, Casperlet may be queried to generate the report.
[12:41] Lyubov (20180414): 1. At 12 noon SLT on the dates designated by the Scientific Council, the CHANCELLOR or his or her designate, will generate both a list of tier payors and a Land Scanner list of parcel owners They will then compare these two lists to determine that a given name appears on both lists, and that that given name is current in at least one parcel tier payment. The CHANCELLOR or his or her designate will use these lists to create one list of the citizens who are qualified to run for office or vote, the Citizen List.
[12:41] Lyubov (20180414): 2. Within 24 hours THE CHANCELLOR will publish the List on the CDS Forums, by notecard to the SL group ‘CDS’, by notecard available at the Praetorium and any other public location the Chancellor may choose, and on the CDS web portal.
[12:41] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Em and Rosie
[12:41] Lyubov (20180414): Also thank you Emilia!
[12:41] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) has been doing that anyway LOL
[12:42] Lyubov (20180414): Does anyone have any comments or questions before we proceed to vote?
[12:42] Rosie Gray: not me
[12:43] Em Warden (emwarden): I find the changes very appropriate
[12:43] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): yes, Kyoko, you have...i think the main change is the language.
[12:43] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): right
[12:43] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): altho I am an EM also
[12:43] Lyubov (20180414): Yes, this should not affect any actual procedures.
[12:44] Rosie Gray: it's a clarification only
[12:44] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): I have been an EM and a CasperLet user too.
[12:44] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you.
[12:44] Lyubov (20180414): Please vote, that "CDSL 16-04 Citizenship membership publication for election purposes. " be updated to the proposed text in http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 223#p48981
[12:44] Em Warden (emwarden): Aye
[12:44] Lyubov (20180414): aye
[12:44] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:44] Rosie Gray: aye
[12:45] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you, the update to CDSL 16-04 has been approved.
[12:45] Richie Deschanel: the ayes have it ;-)
[12:45] Lyubov (20180414) shouts: Next,
[12:45] Lyubov (20180414): oops! how did i do that! lol
[12:45] Rosie Gray laughs
[12:45] Laura Azalee: XD
[12:45] Lyubov (20180414): Next, *9. General Announcements
[12:46] Lyubov (20180414): We have many exciting announcements!
[12:46] Lyubov (20180414): First, Save the Date: CDS T32 Inaugural Ball – Saturday 7 December, 1200-1400 SLT
[12:46] Laura Azalee: have we got a theme yet?
[12:46] Lyubov (20180414): Plans are already underway and a formal detailed annoucement is "Coming Soon"
[12:47] Lyubov (20180414): Be ready for festive fun and color! :D That's all I can say! <3
[12:47] Rosie Gray: it's a really fun theme... more coming soon!
[12:47] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): well, we can tease with Christmas in Miami...
[12:47] Lyubov (20180414): Tease!
[12:48] Lyubov (20180414): Also announcing....Emilia Dagostino (Avindar), Incoming Chancellor !!!
[12:48] Lyubov (20180414): Yay, and thank you Emilia! :D
[12:48] Lyubov (20180414): Lilith Ivory, Incoming Dean
[12:49] Lyubov (20180414): Next LUC Meeting, Sunday 24 November @ 1000 SLT
[12:49] Lyubov (20180414): Next SC Meeting, Saturday 30 November @ 0800 SLT
[12:50] Lyubov (20180414): Also, a general reminder to non-US residents, the S Thanksgiving Holiday, Thursday 28 November
[12:50] Lyubov (20180414): this is a long holiday weekend, from thursday through sunday 1 december
[12:50] Rosie Gray: ahem
[12:50] Lyubov (20180414): Yes Rosie?
[12:50] Rosie Gray: are we going to be giving general reminders about all country holidays?
[12:50] Laura Azalee: yeah we know... looking forward to black friday!!
[12:50] Lyubov (20180414): Well, as it affects our next item, scheduling our next meeting, and ... 32nd RA Term, Sunday 1 December
[12:51] Awenbunny Lisle: i think the "black" sales have already started
[12:51] Rosie Gray: I personally don't think that specific country holidays need to be mentioned... we all have them, and they affect our meetings or not
[12:51] Lyubov (20180414): So, national holidays that may affect our CDS schedules are relevant.
[12:51] Rosie Gray: but it is USA centric to do it.
[12:52] Lucas von Broich (lucasvonbroich) whispers: Sorry, RL is calling me - bye
[12:52] Lyubov (20180414): I would be happy to include other national non-US holidays that may be of interest and may impact our CDS schedules
[12:52] Laura Azalee: bye luucas
[12:52] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): thanks for coming, Lucas :)
[12:52] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Thanks for coming Lucas
[12:53] Richie Deschanel: Comments that RL holidays shouldn't impact SL too much
[12:53] Pip Torok agrees
[12:53] Lyubov (20180414): Are there any other General Announcements?
[12:54] Pip Torok: yes ... I notice that my poetry plinth has been lonely of late ... see "quiet Moments" in my picks for details. Done
[12:55] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Pip.
[12:55] Lyubov (20180414): *10. Next Meeting

Week of 25 November
[12:55] Lyubov (20180414): I would like to note, that the RL US holiday does directly impact my CDS availability. I will not be avalable at all during this time.
[12:55] Laura Azalee: h..? I thought this would be the last one for this term...
[12:55] Lyubov (20180414): It could be
[12:56] Lyubov (20180414): It would be possible for me to meet on Monday the 25th, but not later that week.
[12:57] Lyubov (20180414): Would we prefer to not meet again this term? I don't have any further items that I foresee for the Agenda that must be addressed before the 32nd term.
[12:57] Rosie Gray: how about we give it a pass and the next RA takes up the mantle?
[12:57] Laura Azalee: I think that's wise Rosie
[12:57] Lyubov (20180414): I'm fine wiht that. Em?
[12:57] Em Warden (emwarden): I tend to agree
[12:58] Lyubov (20180414): I motion that the next meeting shall be determined by the incoming 32nd RA.
[12:58] Rosie Gray: second
[12:58] Em Warden (emwarden): Mmmm...
[12:58] Lyubov (20180414): Yes Em?
[12:59] Em Warden (emwarden): Is the new Chancellor to invite the new RA memebers to that meeting?
[12:59] Rosie Gray: no
[12:59] Rosie Gray: the next RA sets their own meeting time
[12:59] Lyubov (20180414): I believe that the Dean schedules the first meeting as a pro-forma swearing-in.
[13:00] Em Warden (emwarden): OK. I was just concerned with the formalities :)
[13:00] Laura Azalee: oh yes thats right
[13:00] Lyubov (20180414): At that ceremony, the RA schedules its first regular meeting.
[13:00] Rosie Gray: yes ㋡
[13:00] Em Warden (emwarden): Good then
[13:00] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Em for helping us clarify :)
[13:00] Em Warden (emwarden): Welcome...
[13:00] Lyubov (20180414): Please vote, the next meeting shall be determined by the incoming 32nd RA.
[13:00] Lyubov (20180414): aye
[13:00] Em Warden (emwarden): Aye
[13:00] Rosie Gray: aye
[13:00] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:01] Lyubov (20180414): The 32nd RA shall schedule the next meeting.
[13:01] Lyubov (20180414): Lastly, I motion to adjourn!
[13:01] Em Warden (emwarden): It hurts a little, but- second
[13:01] Rosie Gray: awh, Em
[13:02] Lyubov (20180414): You are always welcome back :)
[13:02] Em Warden (emwarden): Thank you
[13:02] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you, please vote to adjourn, this last meeting of the 31st Representative Assembly.
[13:02] Lyubov (20180414): aye
[13:02] Em Warden (emwarden): aye
[13:02] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:02] Rosie Gray: aye
[13:02] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you everyone! This meeting is adjourned!
When you go through hell- keep walking!

Winston Churchill

Post Reply

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”