Transcript - 9 June 2020 RA Meeting

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby
Posts: 563
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: Forum Gai Nebuleuntis Curionis, Colonia Nova
Contact:

Transcript - 9 June 2020 RA Meeting

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: Welcome to the first regular meeting of the 33rd Representative Assembly. I now call this meeting to order.
[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: The first item on today's agenda:
[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: *1. Administrative Business

1.1 Review and approve the agenda, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9503
[12:00] Lilith Ivory: oh, are the benches freshly polished?
[12:00] Rosie Gray: ;)
[12:00] Guillaume Mistwalker: Motion to approve the agenda
[12:00] Tanoujin Milestone: I move to approve the agenda
[12:00] Brooke Brandenburg: second
[12:00] Tanoujin Milestone: ups
[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius and Brooke.
[12:00] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the agenda.
[12:00] Tanoujin Milestone: ups. lol
[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:00] Guillaume Mistwalker: Aye
[12:00] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:00] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:00] Guillaume Mistwalker: ㋡
[12:01] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the agenda has been approved.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: The next item is 1.2 Review and approve the minutes 25-May-2020, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9501
[12:01] Brooke Brandenburg: I move we approve the agenda, as written
[12:01] Guillaume Mistwalker: second
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke and Gaius.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the agenda, as written.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:01] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:02] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:02] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:02] Guillaume Mistwalker: aye
[12:02] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the minutes are approved.
[12:02] Lyubov Atheria: The next agenda item is *2. Executive Report
[12:02] Lyubov Atheria: Chancellor Rosie, you have the floor.
[12:02] Rosie Gray: thank you
[12:03] Rosie Gray: unfortunately I have to leave shortly, so it might be best to get right to the draft budget
[12:03] Rosie Gray: I hope you have all had a chance to look at it?
[12:03] Tanoujin Milestone: yes
[12:03] Guillaume Mistwalker nods.
[12:03] Laura Azalee: yes
[12:03] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, we have.
[12:04] Rosie Gray: I managed to find a bit more money, since lately we have had so many new citizens
[12:04] Rosie Gray: and assuming that keeps up, of course
[12:04] Rosie Gray: means that I could allocate more funds to events
[12:04] Guillaume Mistwalker grins.
[12:04] Rosie Gray: it's still not huge amounts, but better than it has been in the last few years I think
[12:05] Rosie Gray: so, it doesn't mean keeping strictly to L$7,000/month for events, but that would be an average
[12:05] Rosie Gray: in fact, it would be more money for Oktoberfest, than for other months
[12:05] Guillaume Mistwalker: clap clap clap
[12:05] Rosie Gray: Inaugeration Ball, June $7,000.00
July event $5,000.00
August event $4,000.00
Oktoberfest, Sept. $17,000.00
October event $4,000.00
November event $5,000.00
[12:05] Rosie Gray: something like this
[12:06] Laura Azalee: wow
[12:06] Guillaume Mistwalker: clap clap clap
[12:06] Lyubov Atheria: Impressive!
[12:06] Guillaume Mistwalker: clap clap clap
[12:06] Rosie Gray grins
[12:06] Rosie Gray: does anyone have any questions?
[12:06] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand.
[12:06] Lyubov Atheria: I see Gaius in the queue?
[12:06] Lyubov Atheria: Please Gaius.
[12:06] Guillaume Mistwalker: Yes, thank you ㋡
[12:08] Guillaume Mistwalker: Cultural events are some of the most compelling things for me to come in world and be part of our community. I wanted to ask our chancellor, since we still have her here for the minute, if she's thought about other possible "events" that would require less money? I am thinking of temporary art installations, things of that sort.
[12:08] Guillaume Mistwalker: Or even impromptu "fireside" listening to the radio!
[12:08] Guillaume Mistwalker: Or impromptu Greedy games!
[12:08] Guillaume Mistwalker: Done.
[12:08] Rosie Gray: well, we do have the MoCA installations going on, in a separate thread
[12:08] Rosie Gray: and yes, lol, impromptu things like Greedy games, for sure
[12:08] Guillaume Mistwalker: ㋡
[12:09] Rosie Gray: I do want to have an openikng event for the community centre in Alpine MEadow soon
[12:09] Rosie Gray: that won't cost anything
[12:09] Guillaume Mistwalker grins
[12:09] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[12:09] Rosie Gray: oh and please go have a look at it, if you haven't already
[12:09] Lyubov Atheria: If i may add Chancellor?
[12:09] Rosie Gray: yes please?
[12:10] Rosie Gray whispers: hi Han
[12:10] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): Heya Rosie :)
[12:10] Lyubov Atheria: I do intend to try regular "game nights" at the Midway game center in Locus Amounus, as well as other related activities. These will of course be open to all and incur no expense from the budget :)
[12:10] Rosie Gray: lovely!
[12:11] Laura Azalee: great
[12:11] Lyubov Atheria: This is one example of some "free" community events we can do Gaius :)
[12:11] Guillaume Mistwalker: Just wanted to ask to get the idea out there ㋡
[12:11] Rosie Gray: yes, not everything needs to cost money
[12:11] Lyubov Atheria: I appreciate the expanded budget Rosie. In my experience, quality entertainers and decorations for an event have well exceeded the budgeted amounts.
[12:11] Rosie Gray: mostly it takes ideas and planning
[12:12] Rosie Gray: right, but we don't need to have such elaborate entertainment or decor for all events
[12:13] Lyubov Atheria: Yes of course. For special events such as our Ball or Octoberfest, it is nice to have some flexibility, I am sure.
[12:13] Rosie Gray nods
[12:13] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any other questions for the Chancellor before she leaves? I would like to move towards a vote to approve.
[12:14] Laura Azalee: I have none
[12:14] Lyubov Atheria: Laura?
[12:14] Rosie Gray: oh
[12:14] Brooke Brandenburg: none for me
[12:14] Rosie Gray: I should mention
[12:14] Rosie Gray: if things take a dive 3 months in and we lose all of our new citizens
[12:14] Rosie Gray: I will have to adjust and not spend so much
[12:14] Rosie Gray: done
[12:15] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Chancellor. We would expect that the Chancellor would keep the RA informed of such developments and we would adjust accordingly.
[12:15] Lyubov Atheria: I motion to approve the Chancellor's budget for the 33rd term as posted to the Forum at viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9502
[12:15] Brooke Brandenburg: second
[12:15] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[12:15] Lyubov Atheria: Does anyone have any further comments or questions before we vote? Tan?
[12:15] Tanoujin Milestone: thanks, no
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the Chancellor's budget for the 33rd term as posted to the Forum at viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9502
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:16] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:16] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:16] Guillaume Mistwalker: Aye
[12:16] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[12:16] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Chancellor Rosie!
[12:16] Rosie Gray: thank you RA
[12:16] Guillaume Mistwalker: clap clap clap
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: Ura! :)
[12:16] Rosie Gray: and now I have to poof!
[12:16] Rosie Gray: bye all
[12:16] Laura Azalee: bye Rosie!
[12:16] Brooke Brandenburg: bye
[12:16] Lilith Ivory: bye Rosie :)
[12:17] Tanoujin Milestone: see you Rosie!
[12:17] Lyubov Atheria: The next agenda item is *3. LUC Report
[12:17] Lilith Ivory: has the LUC met already?
[12:17] Lyubov Atheria: Brooke, as the newly appointed RA representative to the LUC, could you present a report please?
[12:17] Brooke Brandenburg: Yes, thank you
[12:18] Brooke Brandenburg: There have been no meeting since 10 May, which has already been reported to the RA. Have been discussing updates to Friedsee. Next meeting Sunday at 0800.
[12:18] Brooke Brandenburg: Done.
[12:19] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you very much Brooke, we will be looking forward to your report at the next RA meeting.
[12:19] Brooke Brandenburg: thank you :)
[12:20] Lyubov Atheria: Brooke, do you have any items in particular that you wish to bring to the LUC's attention?
[12:20] Brooke Brandenburg: No further items. Thank you.
[12:20] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:20] Lyubov Atheria: The next agenda item is *4. MoCA Update
[12:20] Lyubov Atheria: Please enter "no report" into the record. The MoCA Curator is unable to join us today.
[12:21] Guillaume Mistwalker scribbles down a note.
[12:21] Lyubov Atheria: However, Curator Kyoko has informed me that she and Delia intend to do a timely exhibit in MoCA, reflecting upon current worldly events.
[12:21] Guillaume Mistwalker: Oh?
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, I don't know more at this time, but it sounded exciting.
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: I expressed my support for such an exhibition.
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: Next *5. Citizen Concerns
[12:22] Lilith Ivory raises hand :)
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: Would any Citizen like to offer something at this time?
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: Lilith?
[12:23] Guillaume Mistwalker looks at the "crowd"
[12:23] Lilith Ivory: I have something on behalf of the chancellor and the EM team :)
[12:23] Lilith Ivory: but it might also fit under new business
[12:23] Lilith Ivory: Ms LRA you received a NC from the cancellor today about problems with a private land sale
[12:23] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, I did.
[12:24] Laura Azalee: ah... I noticed
[12:24] Lilith Ivory: and after talking with Rosie we were wondering if the RA might considerto aprove we deactivate private land sales in our estate
[12:24] Lilith Ivory: private land sales only cause a lot of problems and unhappy citizens while on the other hand nobody really benefits from them
[12:25] Lilith Ivory: I can explain more if you want :)
[12:25] Lilith Ivory: done
[12:25] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, I cannot see why someone would trade privately, and lose the benefits of the 30 days tier through a regular transaction.
[12:26] Lilith Ivory: that and the new buyer might expect those 30 days and get disappointed if we don´t give it
[12:26] Lyubov Atheria: Certainly
[12:26] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand
[12:26] Lilith Ivory: and if one citizen wants transfer land to someone else it would still be possible with help of an EM
[12:26] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Gaius?
[12:27] Guillaume Mistwalker: While I tend to ideologically agree with the idea, could you please tell me more about the context, Lil?
[12:27] Lilith Ivory: why we got the idea to disable private landsales?
[12:28] Guillaume Mistwalker nods
[12:28] Guillaume Mistwalker: It seems that there is something that others know that I do not ㋡
[12:28] Lilith Ivory: we had problems with private land sales twice in the last few month
[12:28] Laura Azalee: one today?
[12:29] Lilith Ivory: the first case was that one citizen had accidentally set her parcel for sale and another citizen came and bought it
[12:29] Lilith Ivory: we had to persuade the second citizen this was a mistake and asked her to give it back :)
[12:29] Lilith Ivory: the second issue was today
[12:30] Lilith Ivory: one citizen sold her parcel to a 3month old newbie and now we have to explain to him he also needs to pay the tierbox as we can not give those 30 free days tier when land wasn´t purchased from Rudeen directly
[12:30] Lilith Ivory: we are concerned the new citizen will be disappointed and leave again
[12:31] Lilith Ivory: this could be avoided by deactivating private land sales
[12:31] Guillaume Mistwalker nods.
[12:31] Lilith Ivory: did tis answer your questions?
[12:31] Guillaume Mistwalker: Yes, thank you
[12:31] Lilith Ivory: my pleasure
[12:31] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius.
[12:32] Lyubov Atheria: I have made mistakes in the past with this topic as well.
[12:32] Lyubov Atheria: I think it only leads to hard feelings and disappointment, the last thing we want to do with a prospective new Citizen.
[12:32] Lilith Ivory: this issue might need some discussion and I would like to ask the RA to put it on the agenda for this term
[12:32] Lilith Ivory: done for real now :)
[12:33] Lyubov Atheria: I am happy to consider this topic Lilith, thank you for bringing it to our attention.
[12:33] Lyubov Atheria: Lilith, are you aware specifically of which areas of our law would be impacted by this change?
[12:34] Lilith Ivory scratches her head
[12:34] Tanoujin Milestone raises hand
[12:34] Brooke Brandenburg: :)
[12:34] Lyubov Atheria: Would any RA member like to work with me to draft legislation concerning this issue?
[12:34] Lyubov Atheria: Please Tan.
[12:34] Lilith Ivory: I think you simply need tp give the chancellor permission
[12:34] Lilith Ivory: but I can look it up til lnext meeting
[12:34] Tanoujin Milestone: as far as I know, private sales are not adressed in current law or covenant
[12:35] Guillaume Mistwalker: I don't think our laws make a distinction.
[12:35] Lilith Ivory: the chancellor just needs permission from the RA I guess
[12:35] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand.
[12:35] Tanoujin Milestone: so it would be necessary to draft a law which orders to deactivate this function and we would be done. Done:)
[12:35] Lyubov Atheria: Please Gaius.
[12:36] Guillaume Mistwalker: I think we *could* resolve this today with a resolution, but I think it may be better practice if we author a simple bill--perhaps with one line and a rationale--and post it to the forum so that we can vote on it when we next meet.
[12:36] Tanoujin Milestone: very good, Gaius
[12:36] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius, yes, this is the direction I am thinking as well.
[12:36] Guillaume Mistwalker: Done
[12:37] Guillaume Mistwalker: I think this makes most sense for us to do
[12:37] Lyubov Atheria: The RA will discuss and research this issue, with the intent to accommodate the proposed changes by out next meeting.
[12:37] Lyubov Atheria: Do we agree, that these discussions should be through the General Discussion area of the Forum?
[12:38] Brooke Brandenburg: yes
[12:38] Guillaume Mistwalker nods
[12:38] Tanoujin Milestone: right
[12:38] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you. Lilith, is there something more you wish to add?
[12:39] Lilith Ivory: I just wanted to add that I don´t think there is a new law needed. A simle "go for it" will be enough :)
[12:39] Tanoujin Milestone: I do not agree
[12:39] Lilith Ivory: like we also didn´t need to make a law to gie permission to the creating of the fishing village or reparcelings
[12:40] Lilith Ivory: giving this permission is an one time thing - which of course can be taken back an time
[12:40] Lyubov Atheria: I believe that it is the Covenant that states the 30 days tier is provided. I want to see if this may be a relevant place to state that it is Only through CDS transactions, not private transactions, where this may occur, and that private transactions are not allowed...
[12:40] Lilith Ivory: like we don´t have a law that states for how much L$ we sell our parcels
[12:40] Tanoujin Milestone: but there are buttobs concerns that cituizens will no lobger have...
[12:41] Tanoujin Milestone: *buttons
[12:41] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, it certainly would be a limitation of Citizens' rights and abilities.
[12:41] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand
[12:41] Lyubov Atheria: Please Gaius.
[12:42] Guillaume Mistwalker: I agree with Lil that we could resolve this matter easily with a motion today.
[12:42] Lilith Ivory: I would be in favour not to solve it to day but to put it up for discussion on the forum
[12:42] Guillaume Mistwalker: Oh!
[12:42] Guillaume Mistwalker: Sorry, than I misspoke ㋡
[12:43] Lilith Ivory: Tan is right, it limits the rights of citzízens
[12:43] Guillaume Mistwalker: Sorry for putting words in your mouth
[12:43] Tanoujin Milestone: thank you, Dean
[12:43] Lilith Ivory: even if they still can give it to a spoecific other person with the help of an EM
[12:43] Lyubov Atheria: I would like to pause until at lest the next RA meeting to consider this. We may choose to pass a simple resolution, or it may be more complicated than this.
[12:43] Guillaume Mistwalker: But I was going to say that a bill would be, in my opinion, more transparent and would likely keep a good record of this innovation in CDS law ㋡
[12:43] Guillaume Mistwalker: Done
[12:43] Tanoujin Milestone: :)
[12:44] Lilith Ivory smiles and nods
[12:44] Tanoujin Milestone: I support the LRAs suggestion to leave it at that for the moment
[12:45] Tanoujin Milestone: oh, just one question left - who oopens the thread?
[12:45] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:46] Lilith Ivory: I would be grteful if it didn´t have to be me as firstly the dean does not make laws, and secondly I have a terribly busy RL atm
[12:46] Guillaume Mistwalker: I guess whoever makes the bill ㋡
[12:46] Guillaume Mistwalker: (Lyuba, I'll gladly work with you on it)
[12:46] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius (grumbles)
[12:46] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[12:47] Lilith Ivory hides a giggle
[12:47] Laura Azalee: °͜°
[12:47] Lyubov Atheria: I motion that the RA consider adjusting the policy concerning private land transfers. The RA may return to this topic at the next regularly scheduled meeting. The LRA will post a topic to the General Discussion area of the Forum to discuss the policy and proposed solutions.
[12:47] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[12:48] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Tan.
[12:48] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote, that the RA consider adjusting the policy concerning private land transfers. The RA may return to this topic at the next regularly scheduled meeting. The LRA will post a topic to the General Discussion area of the Forum to discuss the policy and proposed solutions.
[12:48] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:48] Guillaume Mistwalker: Aye
[12:48] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:48] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:48] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:48] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[12:48] Lyubov Atheria: Do you have anymore more to add Lilith (re speaker queue)
[12:48] Lilith Ivory: sorry, no :)
[12:48] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:49] Lyubov Atheria: Next agenda item, *6. RA member concerns. Would any RA member like to offer something at this time?
[12:49] Guillaume Mistwalker: I have no concerns.
[12:49] Tanoujin Milestone: I have no concerns at the moment
[12:49] Laura Azalee: me neither
[12:49] Brooke Brandenburg: none for me either
[12:49] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you RA members.
[12:50] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *7. Old Business
[12:50] Lyubov Atheria: There is no Old Business.
[12:50] Lyubov Atheria: Next *8. New Business
[12:50] Lyubov Atheria: I would like to use this time to call for suggestions for items that the RA may wish to consider during this term.
[12:51] Lyubov Atheria: Dean Lilith has already generously offered a suggestion.
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone raises hand
[12:51] Guillaume Mistwalker: ㋡
[12:51] Lilith Ivory grins
[12:51] Lyubov Atheria: Please Tan?
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: I have two topics we could take care of
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: 1) Parcel ownership liits
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: *limits
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: Having the Map open showing yellow
[12:52] Tanoujin Milestone: and knowing some people would like to exceed their current limit of ownership
[12:52] Tanoujin Milestone: I wonder if we could lift the limit a bit more
[12:52] Tanoujin Milestone: as long as we have space for newcomers i see no problem in having a lot of parcels
[12:53] Tanoujin Milestone: it has no effct in my opinion that would be bad in any way - so we could discuss this
[12:53] Guillaume Mistwalker nods.
[12:53] Lyubov Atheria: That is an excellent suggestion Tan, thank you.
[12:53] Tanoujin Milestone: the second would be a plan what we do if we find no Chancellor
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: how to handle that situation that is not so unlikely to happen as we all would wish
[12:54] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[12:54] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Tan, that is another very important and long-standing concern that we need to address.
[12:54] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand.
[12:54] Lyubov Atheria: Please Gaius?
[12:55] Guillaume Mistwalker: For that concern, I would suggest we begin planning and discussing other emergency contingencies.
[12:55] Guillaume Mistwalker: But I would also suggest discussing a possible constitutional amendment to replace the RA with a direct democratic Assembly.
[12:56] Guillaume Mistwalker: Done.
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: hoho, that guillaume
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[12:56] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius.
[12:56] Lyubov Atheria: These are all important and worth items of focus for our term, thank you.
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any other suggestions at this time?
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: We will of course continue with our ongoing Law Review process.
[12:57] Guillaume Mistwalker: Oh, may I add one more thing?
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: In addition to a constitutional ammendment? Of course, please Gaius! :)
[12:57] Guillaume Mistwalker: Haha.
[12:57] Brooke Brandenburg: :)
[12:58] Guillaume Mistwalker: One of my greatest joys in being a citizen of the CDS has been the wonderful expression I and my other citizens have had.
[12:58] Guillaume Mistwalker: Parades, leisurely events, art works, plays and performances....
[12:59] Guillaume Mistwalker: I would like to ask that we explore new and innovative ways to give character to our estate and to encourage cultural development.
[12:59] Guillaume Mistwalker: Done.
[12:59] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius.
[12:59] Lyubov Atheria: I would certainly like to see more, regularly scheduled, informal, community-building events and activities.
[13:00] Lyubov Atheria: How to help make this happen, I do not know, but I agree this is a very worthwhile topic of discussion.
[13:00] Lyubov Atheria: So, we have quite a few suggestions for our term, thank you!
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any other suggestions before we continue to General Announcements?
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none, thank you.
[13:02] Lyubov Atheria: *9. General Announcements
[13:02] Lyubov Atheria: LUC: Next meeting Sunday 14 June at 0800 SLT, minutes for 10 May at viewtopic.php?f=67&t=9482
[13:02] Lyubov Atheria: Chancellor's Call for Executive Assistants, viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9499
[13:02] Lyubov Atheria: Rosie did make a note on her post, that she now has all of the required Estate Managers. Thank you to all who have volunteered to help!
[13:03] Lyubov Atheria: Save the Date! Saturday, 27 May, Summer Garden Party with singer AleyKat and DJ Nando
[13:03] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand
[13:03] Brooke Brandenburg: oops
[13:03] Laura Azalee: June I guess? not May?
[13:03] Lyubov Atheria: I have long-planned a "summer garden party" event, so I am thrilled to be able to do that this year :)
[13:03] Lyubov Atheria: Probably June? :D
[13:03] Brooke Brandenburg: :)
[13:03] Guillaume Mistwalker lowers hand
[13:03] Lyubov Atheria: Please Gaius?
[13:04] Guillaume Mistwalker: I'll get a big brimmed hat to look like HM the Queen
[13:04] Brooke Brandenburg: lol
[13:04] Lyubov Atheria: Perfect!
[13:04] Laura Azalee: lol
[13:04] Guillaume Mistwalker: Sorry, was just going to ask if it was for June ㋡
[13:04] Lyubov Atheria: You know, I did have others review my Agenda for mistakes in advance! Never find them until during the meeting! :)
[13:05] Laura Azalee: LOL
[13:05] Tanoujin Milestone: I saw a wonderful pic of HMtQ meditating in blue light!
[13:05] Lyubov Atheria: We also have mini-golf at the event venue...the Queen may have golf (or croquet?) attire appropriate...
[13:05] Tanoujin Milestone: :D
[13:06] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any more General Announcements?
[13:06] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none, thank you.
[13:06] Lyubov Atheria: Next:
[13:06] Lyubov Atheria: *10. Next Meeting

Propose: Tuesday 23 June at 1200 SLT
[13:06] Lyubov Atheria: Is this day and time agreeable?
[13:06] Brooke Brandenburg: yes
[13:06] Guillaume Mistwalker: Yes
[13:06] Laura Azalee: fine with me
[13:06] Lyubov Atheria: Tan?
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, good
[13:07] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[13:07] Lyubov Atheria: I motion that the next RA meeting be scheduled for Tuesday 23 June at 1200 SLT.
[13:07] Guillaume Mistwalker: second
[13:07] Brooke Brandenburg: second
[13:07] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius.
[13:07] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote, that the next RA meeting be scheduled for Tuesday 23 June at 1200 SLT.
[13:07] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:07] Guillaume Mistwalker: aye
[13:07] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[13:08] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:08] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[13:08] Lyubov Atheria: Lastly, I motion to adjourn.
[13:08] Lyubov Atheria: A second please?
[13:08] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[13:08] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Tan.
[13:08] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to adjourn.
[13:08] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[13:08] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[13:08] Guillaume Mistwalker: Aye
[13:08] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:08] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:08] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, this meeting is now adjourned.
Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Post Reply

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”