Candidate Debates Sunday, Nov 8

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

Candidate Debates Sunday, Nov 8

Post by Delia Lake »

The next CDS election is almost upon us. We will be electing a slate of representatives for the Representative Assembly (RA) and a Chancellor for the term that runs from December 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021.

Please hold Sunday, November 8, starting at 11 am slt for Candidate Debates.

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Candidate Debates Sunday, Nov 8

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Noted! Thanks for organizing.

To anyone not so fond of the challenge to have a public mud fight: It is no shame to be constructive-minded and have a faible for consensual agreements. These are symptoms of a good communicative climate imho. What I can say about the last few outgoing RAs: we have been productive, solving tangible issues, having an ear for the community. The task is simple: we clean up and sync the code of laws and update it where needed.

I really hope to see some fresh people and a real election this time - I am not glued to my seat at all and have no need for personal attacks and political drama.

We always talked our mind here. No reason to fear such an enactment. We never run out of topics, and we can have friendly discussion.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Almut Brunswick
LRA
LRA

Re: Candidate Debates Sunday, Nov 8

Post by Almut Brunswick »

Delia,

we just moved the LUC meeting to November 8, 12 PM SLT because of your request. I just hope that the dates will not conflict.

Almut

Return to “General Discussion”