SPC Meeting Notice - Sunday 1st October, 1 PM SLT

For planning and discussing issues related to Colonia Nova, Neufreistadt's second sim under the Confederation of the Democratic Simulators.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Jon Seattle
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

SPC Meeting Notice - Sunday 1st October, 1 PM SLT

Post by Jon Seattle »

The next SPC meeting will be help on Sunday 1 October at 1 PM SLT in the Rathaus.

Please send any additions to the agenda to Jon Seattle or Moon Adamant. All citizens are invited to attend.

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Brian Livingston »

Alas, I will not be able to make this meeting. If a transcript could be forward to my gmail addy, that would be greatly appreciated. The Publicity WG is in low gear right now, having churned out a proposed publicity plan and related budget since the last SPC meeting. As soon as some buildings start going up, we can start getting some pictures taken and drafting up some ads.

Also on a side note, if anyoen ias proficient at making clothing, I think it woud be a wise investment of the committee's money (if even from the publicity WG's misc line from the propsoed budget) to fund a basic toga to distribute to all citizens. Maybe make a limited edition toga as well for reisdents who purchase land before or during opening week. Laslty, I have built a chariot of sorts (well, rather threw one togeather), but it is unscripted as I am terrible at scripting. If anyone is interested in making this horseless chariot move, or just wants to play around with what I have come up with so far, give me a heads up :)

--BL

Return to “Planning Colonia Nova”