Han's Budget for the RA's 29th Term

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Han's Budget for the RA's 29th Term

Post by Han Held »

We're going to have a bit of a dip from last term, so I have tried to keep this as bare-bones as I'm able to.

I want to make some notes:

1) Events don't draw people in -that said, I feel that events keep people in, both directly and indirectly. If folks wanted to live in a ghost town, they know where opensim is. ;)

2) It is my intention to call for an "Advertising" commision to come up with recommendations for what places or events we can try to do outreach at. I would like this fund to roll over to the 30th term if it isn't used this term (and hopefully be matched by them as well -but that's out of my hands).

3) I have added L$7000 ($28 USD) to the budget to cover the cost of certs for the cdsdemocracy website.

4) I have read and re-read the documents we have on our budget -but beyond an MS-Office class I took in 2011 I have no idea whiskey tango foxtrot about finances. So I've projected based both on the last four months of income and the recent thread that Sudane posted.

With that said, I'll now post the link to the budget I've drawn up and hand it over to the capable (more so than I) hands of the 29th RA to vote on:

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”