Message to RA Meeting 4/21/20 Executive Report

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Emilia Avindar
Seasoned debater
Seasoned debater

Message to RA Meeting 4/21/20 Executive Report

Post by Emilia Avindar »

Dear Lyubov,
I cannot login to SL today. I've made several attempts.
I will provide a brief Executive Report to be shared or read into the record, if you would allow this. Thank you.

Executive Report, 21 April 2020
As Chancellor, I would like to thank all of the RAs for their outstanding efforts this 32nd Term, and this includes the entire body, Lead RA Lybov Atheria, and alphabetically Kyoko (Samara Barzane), Richie Deschanel and Rosie Gray, and Tanoujin Milestone.

I applaud the new announcements of Candidates for the 33rd RA, Tanoujin and Brooke Brandenburg. I encourage the current RA members who have not yet announced to consider doing so, and also any of our qualified Citizens. If you follow our meetings, in person or in the posted transcriptions, or minutes, you are well informed of how much thoughtful interaction surrounds the constant growth and maturity of our sims and our system of government, and the changes to statutes by which we govern ourselves. For example, we've just had another Government Question Time (previously "Hour") and it was well attended and all three branches were well represented. This meeting first became known to me when it was suggested by Lyubov that I consider it as mandated, even if somewhat forgotten. In fact, it's proven to be an excellent time to gather and have casual conversation, as well as to address any questions, and to remind ourselves of upcoming events, and to allow coordination and congenial conversation to be facilitated.

I would like to welcome any new Citizens, and to once again thank everyone for your support of our community. I am relieved and happy to again welcome Soro Dagostino back from recovery, and for joining us this past Sunday at GQT.

Best of luck to all Candidates, especially to Rosie Gray, who has announced as Candidate for Chancellor. I cannot thank her enough for having mentored me this term, as well as Lilith and Sudane. CDS seems to be growing in new Citizens at a healthy, organic pace, while providing home to long time Citizens.
We look forward to an upcoming period of open events and exchange of ideas about how to continue our CDS path in this short season of "campaign".

Best,
Emilia Dagostino
21 April 2020

Chancellor, 32nd Term, December 2019 - May 2020.

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”