Government Question Time was held May 17th

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Emilia Avindar
Seasoned debater
Seasoned debater

Government Question Time was held May 17th

Post by Emilia Avindar »

The last Government Question Time of the 32nd Term was held today, May 17th, at 9am SL in the Chancellor's Office. We had a quorum of members from all three branches present; Soro Dagostino for Scientific Council, Rosie Gray and Lyubov Atheria for Representative Assembly and myself, representing Office of Chancellor for our last scheduled meeting of the term. We were joined later by Tanoujin Milestone, also representing RA, and who has been Chancellor's appointee to Land Use Committee. Lia Venuto's attendance was also noted, and I'm pleased that she liked the cupcakes. There were no questions submitted to be entered into transcript, so we enjoyed chatting about how there are some 18 new (many returning) Citizens this month, and the upcoming Madhatter's Ball on June 7th, and the upcoming first meeting of the 33rd Term RA, when the Chancellor and members of the new RA team will be sworn in. We enjoyed a full hour of good company, and agreed to let Rosie set a time for the next GQT in June.

I'm very glad to have been given the task of getting Government Question Hour out of the box and dusted off. It's been a worthy experiment, and I thank Lyubov and the RA for bringing it to my attention, as a forgotten practice. The name has been updated and codified by RA as "Government Question Time" and I thank everyone who has attended for your time and energy in coming in for cupcakes and coffee on Sunday morning, once a month.

Best Regards,
Emilia Dagostino

Chancellor, 32nd Term, December 2019 - May 2020.

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”