Forum to discuss business matters, commerce and the economy of the CDS

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tor Karlsvalt
Chancellor
Chancellor

Announcing the Citizen Gacha Market of the CDS

Post by Tor Karlsvalt »

Hello CDS Citizens,

Chancellor Rosie Gray asked me to manage a gacha market for the CDS. This market would be available for all citizens to place gacha items, used and new, for sale. As a service for all citizens, the CDS offers this free of charge to citizens and will not charge a fee or commission for participation.

The Chancellor designated one of the shops on the Quay in Locus Amoenus for the market. For the purpose of administration, the parcel has been assigned to the market group, Citizen Gacha Market.

Citizens with gacha items are invited to join the Citizen Gacha Market group.

In order to rez items, each seller must have a Vendor group tag. Join the group, then send me, Tor Karlsvalt, a notecard requesting the Vendor tag. I will give you the role with in 24 hours of receiving the notecard. Or just IM me if you are in world at the same time.

Join the group Citizen Gacha Market in Second Life search or use the group joiner board located in the market at:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/L ... /72/228/24.

Sellers must conform to the following rules:
• All sellers must be citizens in good standing.
• Sellers are limited to 10 LI. (This number may change depending on demand. Changes will be posted to group info.)
• All items must be rezzed on the wooden platforms or on the walls behind the platforms. Nothing can be placed in the aisles.
• Items cannot be larger than 2 square meters. Larger items must be boxed.
• Items cannot touch or be placed over other gacha items placed by other citizens.
• Floating text cannot bleed into adjacent parcels.
• Landmarks to your shops are allowed, but will count as part of your LI.
• Items not adhering to these rules will be returned.
• Sellers will be able to use Citizen Gacha Market chat or notices to announce new items.
• Sellers may begin placing items as soon as they have their vendor tag.

This Market is in its infancy. And gachas are quite new to me and to some you in general. Please bear with me and any vendors or supervisors while we work out the kinks. Naturally, your suggestions are welcome.

I will explore advertising the Market via several SL groups. Also, the Chancellor will work on using a kiosk to highlight shops in CDS and offer LMs.

I look forward to hearing from sellers soon and hope we have a great launch for the Market. Sellers may begin placing their items as soon as they have their group tag and vendor role.

Tor Karlsvalt
Citizen Gacha Market Manager

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/L ... /72/228/24

Citizen Gacha Market group: http://world.secondlife.com/group/20029 ... c63967772f

Citizen
Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Announcing the Citizen Gacha Market of the CDS

Post by Rosie Gray »

As a postscript to this announcement; if anyone should want to purchase the parcel that the new Gacha Market is located in, we will simply move the market to another suitable unclaimed parcel.

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas

Return to “Business, Commerce and the Economy”