ThePrincess Parisi Ejected from nuCARE

Moderator: SC Moderators

Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

ThePrincess Parisi Ejected from nuCARE

Post by Bromo Ivory »

ThePrincess Parisi will be ejected from nuCARE due to her pending membership in DPU.

Aside from the RA issues, we believe this poses a conflict of interests and does not serve nuCARE nor CDS.

I worked out with her that she will serve out her remaining term as RA, making her ejection from nuCARE at the end of the last RA session this term.

She told me she was making her DPU membership effective of that date.

==
"Nenia peno nek provo donos lakton de bovo."

Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: ThePrincess Parisi Ejected from nuCARE

Post by Bromo Ivory »

A brief informal meeting with Bromo Ivory and Mizou Vavoom present decided to remove ThePrincess from her RA seat effective immediately.

The charter of nuCARE is cloudy on this issue so I will send out a notice to the membership for comment before making this final.

==

Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: ThePrincess Parisi Ejected from nuCARE

Post by Bromo Ivory »

I have received a couple of objections, and due to the ambiguity of the nuCARE/CARE charter regarding this specific action (removing a sitting RA member who has not resigned), it implies that a hearing would be required. As there is only 1 RA session left, and the procedure is likely going to take longer than if we let Prin finish out her term.

So Prin will finish out the term.

(ON a side note: We have GOT to simplify and streamline the nuCARE internal procedures)

==

Return to “New United Citizens' Alliance for Rights and Equality (CARE)”