CARE Motto and Flag

Moderator: SC Moderators

michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

CARE Motto and Flag

Post by michelmanen »

[i:2lish499][b:2lish499]The Citizens' Alliance for Rights and Equality (CARE) [/b:2lish499][/i:2lish499]was founded on 25 December 2006.

[b:2lish499]CARE's motto[/b:2lish499] is [i:2lish499]"Democracy, Prosperity, Diversity in a Fair and Sustainable CDS"[/i:2lish499].

[b:2lish499]CARE's logo [/b:2lish499](which can be seen here: http://neufreistadt.info/images/article ... e-logo.png) is composed of the following elements:

[i:2lish499]Colours: [/i:2lish499]Turquoise, white, yellow, black. These are the colours of the CDS flag; CARE's use of them points to the fact that it is an organisation specifically conceived and adapted to the needs of our 2L community.

[i:2lish499]Features: [/i:2lish499] three Gold Stars (representing our core values of Democracy, Prosperity and Diversity) and Black Shield (representing justice and fairness) on Turquoise background.

[i:2lish499]Elements:[/i:2lish499] blue and green (representing the forest and the ocean - our natural environment) stylised human (representing our citizens) with open arms lifted upwards, supporting the acronym CARE (an allegory for the concept of sustainability) on a white, three-dymensional square-like background (representing the virtual reality of 2L).

Return to “New United Citizens' Alliance for Rights and Equality (CARE)”