Marktplatz Shop Assignments Offered

Announcements by the Gildemeister

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Marktplatz Shop Assignments Offered

Post by Sudane Erato »

Based on Neufreistadt residents' requests, I've offered proposed Marktplatz shop assignments to the folks who have requested them. The list is below, and the map so that you can figure out which shop is going to which person is here:

[img:158fs11a]http://www.tospitimou.com/Neualtenburg/Platz2Phase2.jpg[/img:158fs11a]

1680 HLS Moon
1510 HLS Gwyn
1850 HLS Pelanor
1465 HLS Flyingroc
1635 HLS Rubaiyat
1805 HLS Lee
1630 Talenstrasse Jonty

The parcel labeled Museum Shop has been converted to function as the Neufreistadt Information Office.

I emphasize that these allocations are subject to modification as the different folks affected analyze the space and their needs, and if need be swap around.

There is one remaining existing parcel, 1460 HLS (closest to the City gateway), and also a tentative parcel on the hill behind 1465 HLS.

If ANYONE has not been reached by our strenuous effort to contact everyone, and who feel they are interested in buying a shop on the Platz, please let me know ASAP. There is still some flexibility in the allocations.

This allocation is NOT intended to short circuit or in any way prevent the interesting process of redesign that we have begun for this area in the City Reconstruction forum. It is intended to jumpstart activity in the Platz... hopefully even in the next day or so, in time for 3rd BDay events.

It is my hope that the re-development planning will proceed, and, at the appropriate point in the process, find the current shop owners enthusiastic to modify their locations (if need be).

Sudane

Return to “Artisanal Collective Announcements”