Notice of banning

Announcements by the Gildemeister

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Notice of banning

Post by Sudane Erato »

Ulrika, by her own statement, visited the NBurg sim last night and deleted many objects. Among them were many of her own objects: the bridge, street signs, bits and pieces of walls which remained with her name as owner. She surely had a right to do this, which is indeed the reason several weeks ago we embarked on a campaign to replace those.

She also, by her own statement in the SL forum, deleted a very large number of objects which were not hers. Principally, all the walls of the City, which had recently been installed by Dianne, and a section of the Platz, which had recently been installed by me. She appears to have deleted numerous street sections recently installed by Aliasi and myself.

Although this is a classic case of "locking the stable door after the horse has fled", I have taken the step of banning her from the sim, for objectively observed acts of griefing. This action is now subject to the review procedures of the RA and the SC, as to whether it will be sustained or revoked.

Sudane

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Well, the SC will have to meet on this again, I'm afraid. Although this time the evidence of deliberate vandalisation is clear for everybody to look at, [i:3m4kext5]and[/i:3m4kext5] Ulrika did even post all the reasons for doing so publicly.

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Return to “Artisanal Collective Announcements”